Latest #nintendo Posts
- Clay has been baked, and is now aquarium safe.
Kind of contemplating whether I should continue with my original plan of having this setup as a nano aquarium, or should I go with a moss terrarium instead...🤔 Last update for a little while, until get around to gathering the rest of the materials I'll need to scape out my Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time themed @MiniCompleteTank
Still need to grab some petrified wood aquarium stones, CaribSea sand, and few species of moss (for the floor, canopy of the Deku tree, and background)
🎥 Reposted from @simon.ngo
. ✨ Meet the World's Smallest Aquarium set completed with a working Sump Filtering stand, LED Light and Heater (Optional) ✨
⏩ Get one now 👉🏼 @minicompletetank https://www.MiniCompleteTank.com 😊
- Latias and her mega evolution can easily prove to be the highlight of any team if played correctly. Latias has access to strong STAB attacks like psychic, psyshock, draco meteor and a plethora of coverage moves to supplement herself with. Moves like defog, healing wish, and calm mind can change Latias’ role on a team greatly. This also makes her unpredictable, which is always a good thing.
One thing to take Into consideration is the abundance of fairly common weakness Latias possesses. All dragon types should account for the fact that most teams are prepared for them nowadays. Dragon STAB moves are often predictable and make for an easy fairy-type switch in. Most competitive teams run a dragon-type of their own, which can easily counter Latias if they can outspeed her or she's already dropped a few draco meteors. Not to mention that it's virtually impossible to find a serious team without ice coverage, which dragons have never appreciated. To further compound her problems, Latias’ psychic typing gives her even more problems from dark and bug types, meaning common moves like u-turn and knock off will really hurt. Most Latias sets will also lack the tools to deal with bulky steel types, which are incredibly prevalent in the meta.
While I prefer other dragon types personally, Latias certainly has her uses and place in the competitive scene still. In a game with literally thousands of options it becomes about preference in the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out these amazing accounts:
- Instant nostalgie, instant Nintendo, j'entendais la nouvelle génération parler de la nouvelle génération de jeux Pokemon et... ben que de souvenirs !!! 😊Juste envie de sortir ma gamboy color et me remettre sur les versions rouge, bleu et jaune, même or, argent et crystal ! 😎
Du coup j'ai eu envie de décliner ces beaux souvenirs en coque de téléphone ! 📱 C'est disponible dans mon portfolio Redbubble (comme d'hab le lien est dans ma bio ou tapez "Gioutatime" dans la barre de recherche du site), je l'ai sobrement appelé "gameboy et cartouche" ! 😁
C'est disponible sur iPhone (du 4 au X avec les versions Plus, les XS et XR et SE) et sur Samsung Galaxy (du S3 au S10 avec les versions Plus et Edge). 😊
#pokemon #gameboy #nintendo #iphone #samsung #redbubble #nostalgie #geek #nerd #gamer #fun #cool
- Hi everyone! Just wanted to ask everyone’s stance on this because I didn’t know about this until I was TODAY YEARS OLD. Do you think Zelda and Link are siblings? Is my whole life a lie? Currently rethinking all my stories and OCS because this has me SHOOK!
- Some lovely art from artists in @temmiesky 's whiteboatd i created rosalina and the sexy leg kirby and junior and added som text anyways loved it credit to the artist for the other arts!! #Nintendo #Whiteboard
- Having a blast with some Pokémon Green! 🍃 The save battery is dead, but it’s still fun to roam around. 👌