Latest #nigerdelta Posts
- Sponsors of Calabar 10km marathon promise yearly event
Sponsors of the just concluded Calabar 10km marathon race, have said that they hope to hold the event every year with increased prize money for the winners. This was confirmed by Archbishop Tom Inyang-Akpan, the international chairman of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star(BCS). According to him, the race would hold every year, depending on the interest shown by participants and support from the authorities in order “to regularly engage Nigerian youths and spot out good talents.” He said, “the marathon race is in collaboration with the Cross River State Sports Council and it has the theme: Race For Peace, as a way to emphasise peace and also profitably engage the youths.” The marathon organized by the Universal Youth Fellowship, an arm of BCS held at the UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar where over 80 athletes from across the country participated.
The marathon gained athletes from Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta states, among others.
Emerging the winner in the male category of the contest with the current national champion in 10,000 metres was Sadjo Ismael, with the time of 32.19.38 minutes. He won N200,000, which the sponsors hope can be increased to N500,000 in the upcoming years.
Adamu Shehu Muazu, a Custom official from Plateau State came second to win N100,000.
In the female category, Florence Olude Fadekemi came first with a time of 39.15.74, winning N200,000.
The marathon also gave N50,000 to athletes who placed third and athletes ranging from fourth to tenth place got N10,000 for their efforts.
#eveafrique #nigerdelta #calabar #crossriver #delta #sports #nigeriansports #athlete #marathon
- The food industry has evolved over the years, now it's not even about eating food, but rather eating quality food. We can proudly say we have kept quality till date.
Not everyone is naturally gifted with culinary skills, so don't beat yourself up, we're here to provide your tummy something to thank you for ☺
DM to place your orders.
🤙 0706 619 4062
- I am by blood Edo and Delta, raised in Effurun, Warri, Sapele and Benin, never have i seen any member of my family act irrational and blame the region. We don't produce out of control men and women in the Niger Delta.
I agree that the environment play's an important role in a child's development, but a person who acts irrational has a psychological condition, so get help. #Men&WomenOfIntegrity #NigerDelta #angermanagement
- No Sunday is complete without a tasty stew like this.
Delivery 🚚 is progress.
Order yours Now or Signup to any of our food plans.
Happy Sunday ☀
- It's a Bright and Beautiful Sunday ☀ here in Bonny Island. Can you see how the Cloud 🌥 is full of excitement ☺
Sundays are sweeter when spent in Bonny Island
So What Special thing are you doing today?
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
🚩 Light House, Finima, Bonny Island
- Somewhere at Ikeja, I dey do my own, wahala free! Find your wahala free zone and do your own. New music dropping soon. #Uzinigerdelta #Uzi #Nigerdelta
- Watch Inside the Niger Delta with Mamode Akugha @akughafelix Saturday mornings on @tvcnewsng channel 418 @8:30am
●Bayelsa Governorship Election: Fmr. PDP Chairman (Bayelsa) Fred Agbedi joins race amidst several other political heavyweights.
●HYPREP: Ogoni Youths call for an end to violence and killings in Ogoni land.
HYPREP says the clean up of Ogoniland is already on course as it takes Ogoni political reps on a tour of its sites.
#maakstv #insidetheNigerDelta #nigerdelta #hyprep #ogoniland #riverstate #ogonicleanup
- Watch out for my documentary on the role of Chevron in Delta state oil producing areas. I finished my thesis am waiting for my defense. #chevronnigeria #Nigerdelta #petrocity❤and Delta state, Nigeria 🇳🇬
Top #nigerdelta Posts