Latest #newyorkyankees Posts
- Royals play the final game of 4 games against The Yankees trying to get a split.
- Yankees are gonna need a big day from this guy who is already beasting.
- Yankees take on the Royals today at 1:05 as they look to take 3 out of 4 from the Royals!
-full recap is on newyorksportsnews99.com
- 🚨🚨SIGUEN LAS MALAS NOTICIAS PARA LOS YANKEES🚨🚨
El jardinero de los Yankees de Nueva York Aaron Judge, entró a la lista de lesionados de 10 días por lesión en su oblicuo izquierdo.
El venezolano Thairo Estrada sustituirá a Judge en el roster.
Judge se une a la lista de lesionados con:
Gary Sánchez (c).
Greg Bird (1B).
Troy Tulowitzki (2B).
Miguel Andujar (3B).
Didi Gregorius (SS).
Giancarlo Stanton (OF).
Aaron Hicks (OF).
Aaron Judge (OF).
Jacoby Ellsbury (OF).
Luis Severino (P).
Dellin Betances (P).
Jordan Montgomery (P).
Los Yankees están jugando para 500 con récord de 10G-10P.
¿Crees que los Yankees puedan clasificar al playoffs esta temporada?🤔🤔🤔
Deja tu comentario .👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
#baseball⚾ #baseball⚾️ #baseball #baseballs #beisbolparati #mlb #aaronjudge #newyork #yankees #newyorkyankees
- "In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York"🎶🎶
- Aaron Judge has been placed on the 10 Day IL with left oblique strain
Comment “F” to pay respect 😪
🚨Use Code “LONZOTODAY” for $20 off Seat Geek
- Aaron Judge has been placed on the 10-day DL with a left oblique strain, as per: MLB.com.
- The most injury-plagued team of all time continues their journey as they take on the Royals on Easter. They Yanks are looking to get above .500 and win the series.
Judge has officially been placed on the IL.
- Tag a Yankees fan
Follow me @mlbnerd for daily MLB content!
- Aaron Boone says that Judge has a “pretty significant” oblique strain and that there is no timetable for his return. Just awful news. Thairo Estrada has been recalled from AAA Scranton as a corresponding move for Judge.