Latest #newrecipe Posts
- Chocolate chip cookies🍪 my husbands favorite!
- NEW Recipe!! Our readers are in love with our Tuscan Chicken Recipe (with 100k+ social shares so far!! Thank you 🥰), so we've decided to make your life easier by transforming it into a Creamy Delicious One Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta! 😍😋
It’s incredible how only a few simple ingredients can create such a well-blended & rich layers of satisfying textures and flavors – caramelized umami mushrooms & slight sweet-tart roasted sun-dried tomatoes swimming through the al dente pasta, balanced with tender juicy savory chicken. yummy~
Your family will love this Flavor-Packed #instapot One Pot Meal! Enjoy~
www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-tuscan-chicken-pasta (Link in Bio)
Follow @pressurecookrecipes for more Tried & True Recipes
Get featured by tagging @pressurecookrecipes #amyjacky
#instantpotrecipes #pressurecooker #instantpotlove #instapot #instantpotcooking #instantpoteats #pressurecooking #instantpotmeals
- If you’ve got some leftover chicken, make this for dinner tonight! Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. So full of flavor - the perfect combination of sweet and savory 😁 Recipe on my blog. 🍴
- First time making my own pasta. Noodles were a little thick but the homemade vodka sauce with italian sausage is going to be my new go to recipe! Some garlic and butter sautéed scallops and garlic bread topped off an outstanding meal with @e_luke92 #cooking #homemade #homemadepasta #newrecipe #vodkasauce
- ~ BACK TO SCHOOL RECIPE ~
A, B, C, D Cake or Muffins (Apple, Banana, Chocolate and Date)
Years ago when I was cooking at Leaps and Bounds Preschool I made and shared a version of this recipe which went down pretty well.
This is my new and improved version, it's easy to make, super delicious, keeps and freezes really well and can be made as a cake or muffins.
Bonus is it's also dairy free, egg free, wheat free, nut free and refined sugar free making it the perfect lunch box filler.
I make them as muffins, store them in the freezer and add them frozen to the kids lunch boxes, they will be thawed and ready to go by the time they come to eating them.
So here it is:
1 cup dates
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup flaxseeds
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup @ [116301708405331:274:Whittaker's Chocolate Lovers] Dark Ghana chocolate
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
Put the dates in a pot with the water, bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Set aside.
In your food processor or blender, add the seeds and blend to a flour consistency. I do this in the little cup attachment on my stick blender but a nutraninja, thermomix, blender or anything will work you just may not get your flour really fine. Put the seed flour into a mixing bowl. Now do the same with the rolled oats, blend to flour, add to seed mix along with spelt flour, salt and baking soda.
Now put the dates, water, oil, bananas and apple (peeled and chopped) into blender, and puree.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix well and pour into a lined cake tin or muffing papers.
Sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
Bake for approx 30-40 minutes or until a cake skewers comes out clean. Muffins will take a little less time of course.
COUPLE OF NOTES ON THIS RECIPE:
You could replace the seed flour blend with almond meal.
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds do discolor in cakes after a day or so, this does not effect the taste or anything.
You could use plain flour in place of spelt.
- We had the perfect hottest day of summer dinner tonight! We tried out spring rolls for the first time. They may not be the prettiest but the tasted good! We will be making them again!
- This loaf was so fun to make! It was a custom loaf, of request from my husband. He asked for a vegetarian oil base (mucho bubbles) with a smokey, musky mens fragrance, salt for exfoliation, and turmeric for the coloring/ anti-inflammatory benefits. I love how it looks like a pumpkin puree 🧡🧡🧡
Only $30 for a custom loaf!
- Name a better combo than Shishito Peppers 🌶 and Sapporo beer 🍺. They just go together.
- Salmon breakfast bowl with avocado and sweet potato!
What better way to start your morning than with a salmon breakfast bowl. ✅
●120 Sweet Potato
●1/2 tsp Olive Oil
1️⃣Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Chop up sweet potato and put straight into the oven.
2️⃣On a seperate tray put salmon into the oven and cook for 8 minutes.
To make the scrambled eggs, whisk the three eggs together. Put a pan onto a high heat. Once the pan is hot then add the olive oil, followed by the eggs. 3️⃣Lightly stir until cooked through and then season.
4️⃣Slice up avocado, toss salmon and sweet potato together and serve the eggs. Garnish with spring onions.
P: 56.7 C: 31.4g F: 33.6g
A high fat breakfast can help with that morning stomach growl, this breakfast will keep you fuller for longer.
Another tip! Don't season your eggs until after they are cooked, adding salt before cooking begins to breakdown the egg and make your scrambled eggs runny.
#chef #personalchef #jordanhartleyhealth #nutrition #healthy #fit #fitness #conditioning #strength #health #mealprep #JHH #food #mealprep #wbff #train #bikinifitness #booty #bikinicompetitor #mentalhealthawareness #newrecipe #recipe
- Sesame Chicken Noodles from Cravings by @chrissyteigen
This was interesting. I used peanut butter instead of tahini. I couldn't justify the cost of tahini and google said peanut butter is a good substitute.
The sauce was good, but then I put it on the noodles. Then it wasn't good. I have no clue why the sauce tastes good by itself verses on the noodles. Either, I won't be making this recipe again, unless I can find tahini less than $10 for a tiny jar. Why is it so expensive?
- For the very first time, I made picked vegetables this weekend! They were amazing. With some hummus, grilled eggplant, and boiled eggs, we had some amazing sandwiches for lunch. And the leftover eggplant got added to pasta and pesto for a wonderful picnic dinner by the lake. #smittenkitchen #pickles #newrecipe #summer #weekendcooking
- Очень вкусные конфетки птичье молоко с карамелью внутри от фирма Milka!
Вес: 350 грамм
Производитель: Польша 🇵🇱 У нас лучшие цены и товар. Все вопросы в Direct 🎀🎉
- Ваш любимый твёрдый сыр в виде зверюшек от фирмы Polmlek. Ваши детки будут очень довольны.
Вес: 150 грамм
Производитель: Польша 🇵🇱
У нас лучшие цены и товар. Все вопросы в Direct 🎀🎉 Весь ассортимент тут 👉 #really_good_food_сыры
- Got some burger patties lying around....eat them for breakfast!⠀
Yea you heard me right! I cooked up burger patties early this week and still had some leftover this morning and I am all about reusing and repurposing leftovers! ⠀
So I heated up my patty, fried an egg, slapped it on top and called it a Breakfast Burger (whole30 and paleo of course) lol.⠀
I also fried some @garrettvalleyfarms bacon, onions and brussels seasoned with @redmondrealsalt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano. ⠀
Then added some blubs and had a dang good Saturday Brunch post morning #barre class.⠀
How do you guys repurpose your burger patties???⠀
- Costa d’Oro Vitapiu представляет собой смесь пяти здоровых масел: кукурузного, рапсового, рисового, кунжутного и масла виноградных косточек. Эти масла снабжают наш организм питательными и защитными веществами — Омега-3.
Объём: 1 л
Производитель: Италия 🇮🇹 У нас лучшие цены и товар. Все вопросы в Direct 🎀🎉
- Plum are in full season right now and it’s the perfect time to make this German Plum Cake (recipe found on my blog). Traditionally this cake is made with a yeast or shortbread dough, but this version of the #Zwetschgenkuchen with bits buttery crust is just as delicious 🍴
Top #newrecipe Posts
- 📝RECIPE TIME!!!
RED PLUMS FILLED BAKED OATMEAL!
You will need:
(for about 8 portions)
400gr of oats
1/2cup of @iswariofficial coconut sugar
2 tblspn of flaxseeds meal
3 tblspn of chia seeds
2 tblspn of almond butter
700ml of @myshoyce almond milk
1,3kg of red plums (really ripe)
1 cfspn of cinnamon
2 anis star
2 tblspn of coconut sugar
Some brandy 😉
Now you just need to mix the oats, the coconut sugar, the seeds, almond butter and the milk together. Stir with a fork until everything is well combined and then put it on the fridge over night or at least for 4h, the same exact way as you make your overnight oats. This way, your oats will be much softer and the texture in general will be better!
To make the plum filling you just need to cut your plums into chunks, add the cinnamon, the anis star, the coconut sugar and the brandy and let it macerate for about 20min, just to intensify the flavors! Now it's time to assemble everything. On a baking tray you will put a first layer with half of the oats mix, then you put all the plums filling, and in then you finish it with the other half of the oats mix. Time to go to the oven, preheated at 180°C for about 50min. Let it cool down a bit, and then cut into pieces, as many as you want. Save the baked oats into the fridge.
And there you have it!!! For breakfast, for a snack, for any moment that you need to refuel your body with healthy, nutritious and satiating food!
I hope you liked the recipe! It's SUUUUUPER easy and believe me it will save your time on the following days! 😉 You can enjoy your piece with some barley syrup on top! 👌
Let me know when you try it by using the hashtag #thingsaboutrecipes and tag me on your post! I will be glad to know your opinion!
#vegansofig #whatveganseat #veganfood #vegan #veganfoodie #instafoodie #foodie #cleaneating #superfoods #healthylifestyle #healthyvegan #healthyfood #wholefood #plantbased #bakedoatmeal #bakedoats #newrecipe #veganrecipe #recipe #healthyrecipe #healthyfood #plums #foodstyling #foodphotography #yummy
- Matcha tart:⠀
Coconut shortbread, matcha ganache, coconut panna cotta, puffed matcha rice, matcha macadamia cookie, chesnut jelly, blackberry gel, ume plum lime gel⠀
By 👨🏼🍳 @rons_kitchen .
Follow @chef.style if you like creative food and discover new recipes from talented chefs
If you are a professional chef, you can share your knowledge on our website to get more benefits. 💬 Direct message us for more details 😉