Latest #nevertooold Posts
- It has already beeeeen her birthday, but I forgot I had it so I'mma just post it. XD🤣
Happy Birthday Kiana (even though your birthday was like 4 months ago XD)
- Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between drowning and living life to the fullest. It’s a fine line. Imperceptible often.
Lately I feel like I am in a constant state of drowning... being behind. Exhausted. And yet, mostly, I’m good. Without stress. Feel good about decisions I’ve made. Happy with where I am.
And so here I am, on the fun side of the thin line. Hoping it lasts, but knowing that when it tips, it’s easy to flip back.
#positive #balance #optimism #realtalk #berealonsocialmedia #livelife #latergram #nevertooold
- Some of you know my mother graduated from college at the age of 70 from the Ohio State University, majoring in Golf Pro Management. (She didn’t start playing golf until her mid-60s by the way, and made it to Nationals within the first year of playing on her community college team 😳). As part of her degree and to truly become a golf pro, she needed to pass the PGA Playing Ability Test, scoring 80 or better on 36 holes of golf. For years she was averaging scores in the 90s so I thought it was a pipe dream to improve that significantly but she kept taking the test and trying to pass. Well, last year she attempted it once again and was playing the best game of her life, when she slipped and fell on her arm with only two holes left. She played on through the pain and not only did she end up passing, she did so with a broken wrist! And now she is officially a pro, working as an Assistant Golf Pro at a club in Columbus! I am blown away by her! I’m SO proud of her for facing the impossible and making her dreams come true! #mymomisamazing #nevertooold #whatwillibedoingat70🤔 #bigfootstepstofollow
- Mr Hermit gave me a watercolor set for my birthday and I finally broke it out... I am so not artistic 🤣🤣 I started out following a simple tutorial to learn techniques but I don't follow direction well. Oh well, for my first time ever I don't think they turned out too bad!
#learnnewthings #art #watercolour #nevertooold #slightfail
- A little burnt out after a long day today. I wanted to play something moody, so I came up with this. Don't know what mood it is, but I liked it ok. 🤘🤘
This is my Epiphone Artisan RD, tuned to Drop C#, going through the Marshall DSL40C and Marshall 2 12 cabinet. .
Signal Chain: Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner, Morley Volume Pedal, MXR Micro Amp, Boss LS-2 Line Selector, Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer; in the effects loop: MXR Black Label Chorus, MXR KFK Ten Band EQ, Electro-Harmonix Silencer, MXR Carbon Copy Bright Analog Delay, Boss RV-6 Reverb. I also have two TC Electronic Bona Fide Buffers, one on each board. This is all into the lead channel on the amp, gain on 6, volume at 2, running at half power. Drum machine is a Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-660 going into my Peavey TKO 115 and a 2-10 ext cab. .
#epiphone #artisanrg #marshallamps #marshalldsl40c #ibanez #mxr #ehx #tcelectronic #bosspedals #guitarist #bassist #musician #originalmusic #metal #rock #hardrock #heavymetal #gothic #doom #popmetal #prog #shoegaze #blackmetal #ambient #nevertooold #cruellogicband #cruellogic @marshallamps_uk @peaveyelectronics @bossfx_us @jimdunlopusa @ehx @tcelectronic @epiphone
- To celebrate the launch of our video “I am what I am” in cinemas, we’re giving away 5 double passes to see the movie Poms! “I am what I am” is a celebration of the joy and wisdom to be found as the years advance. Head to our competition post on Facebook and tell us in 25 words or less the words of wisdom or motto you live your life by.
- Who says video games are just for boys and kids?? Watch me!!
- #transformationtuesday 🤔There is no way in heck that woman on the left would have ever jumped into this business! 💔
She hid herself a lot, but she was also reckless at times. 🚫Safety was her baggy clothes and comfort were her cigarettes, alcohol and bingeing on HBO and food.
Sound familar at all?
That was me, but now I am living and always striving to live my best life. 💁♀️I knew I needed to find something for myself!
Being a young empty nest mom, I needed more. Do you know what I mean??? A purpose. ✔And, I needed to be held accountable to my own health and fitness journey.
I found found both by paying forward the greatest gift.
👉I told my coach, I needed to coach, not even knowing what it was, 😁to share ALL of this!! ❤ So I’ve put myself out there daily for the last few years to inspire you too! To stop limiting yourself and to jump into the arena!! ❤When you come and see what coaching is all about in our sneak peak, something may click with you like it did with me.
Ohh...🙋♀️I get excited when I think about the feeling you are going to have when you start your training, join our community and commit to yourself!! The incredible high you will experience after your first team call!!😍 Okay!! That is a nice visual right?
Message me right away to get all the details!! I do have eight spots available in May, for eight amazing women in my mentorship training. ✌ (+No experience necessary)👍
#youneedatribe #strongwomen #friends #liftup #bestdecisionever #nevertooold #areyoumypeople