Latest #nepal Posts
- 300 zakken later heb je een lamme arm van het stempelen en stickeren, maar het resultaat mag er weer zijn💪🏽!
- Collar Margo, bisutería de #Nepal
- À la rencontre de l'autre | Meeting each other
- Masih ada 5 hari lagi nih buat nikmatin Promo yang aduhai.
Soal pengalaman dari @salamransel jangan khawatir gaes. Karna sedari 2015 team kami sudah berjelajah dari Annapurna Basecamp sampai Everest Basecamp.
Pegunungan Himalaya menanti kalian, tuntaskan perjalanan anda sampai ke Everest !
PROMO* berlaku sampa 25 Mei 2019 !
Annapurna Basecamp : 9,4 Juta
Annapurna Circuit : 10,9 juta
Everest Basecamp : 16,5 juta (normal 21jt)
1. Tiket Jakarta-Kathmandu PP (max cover 4jt)
2. Ijin Pendakian
3. Guide, Porter
4. Meals selama treking (B/L/D)
5. Akomodasi sharing room
6. Airport pick and drop
7. Kathmandu-Phokara bus tiket PP
8. Akomodasi Kathmandu dan Phokara
9. Transportasi ke Siwai PP
10. Diantar City Tour Kathmandu dan Phokara
- Do you see the human image in the photo? We had an interesting conversation!
Watch for our blog post next week on communicating with orbs! We've also been working on our website - please consider checking it out❤ https://www.animalandnatureconnect.org
- Having some lovely days at Gokyo lakes in the Himalayas.
Hiking up to the higher lakes (5000 m). Where we find some beach vibes on the frozen beach.
On our way some nice boulders, of course climb them! Climbing is hard on this altitude, oxygen!
- Mardi Himal Trek, Nepal
- Life lessons from a young kid
You shouldn't stop just because you're in pain, you shouldn't stop just because you feel like you can't do it. It's only painful until it's done, it only looks impossible until it is acheived, you're only hurt and crying until you reach your goals because once you push through that initial phase of doubt and struggle, and go on to do and achieve what you were supposed to, that hurt, that pain, YOU can go from 0 to 100 real quick. There's a Chinese saying, 'The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.' #bolnachodagarnathala .
- An awesome week in the beautiful Nepal meeting some incredible people and Celebrating 30 years of community trade between Get Paper Industries and @thebodyshop 🙌🏼💙🏔 #nepal #communitytrade
Top #nepal Posts
- 🇳🇵 #4930m 💪🏽
one of the most important journeys we embark on is that of self discovery - a path on which we are tête-à-tête with our fears. I have come to understand that one of my biggest fears in life is stagnation. The lack of self progress and development.. wasted potential, wasted talent. In essence, a wasted youth. Although “wasted” is by very definition a wildly relative concept, wasted potential for me is, without a doubt, far worse than having no potential. I constantly want to be thinking, doing, feeling, learning, exploring. If I’m not working, I want to be travelling. If I’m not travelling, I want to be writing. If I’m not writing, I want to be creating. Generating ideas that are a pure and direct manifestation of my inner thoughts, desires and creativity. Ultimately, I feel blessed that I am in a position where I can fulfil my wildest dreams! & for that I am truly thankful.
THANK YOU, #NEPAL ❤️🙌🏼🌱 #Himalayas
- Enjoying the Full Scorpio Moon in Nepal✨🌕✨Scorpio teach us to listen to your own magic. Keep transforming and growing. 🙏🏻
- 📸@no_chini "If life gives you lemons, make some kind of fruity juice." something fresh to start a day with....
- Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih is the mantra associated with Manjushri. The Manjushri mantra is the mantra for the bodhisattva Manjushri, who is representative of wisdom. His mantra is also symbolic of the wisdom that Manjushri offers. Illustrations and statues of Manjushri depict him clutching a flaming sword in his right hand, held above his head; this is symbolic of his ability to use wisdom in order to cut through any types of delusion and suffering that sentient beings might be struggling with. In his left hand, held at the height of his heart, he is holding the stem of the lotus. The lotus contains a book called the Perfection of Wisdom. #nepal #bhaktapurdurbarsquare #lamathankapaintingschool #thangkaschool #thangkaart #buddhism #thangka #manjushri #wisdom
- BANEPA’S FAMOUS CAKE SHOP
They have the juiciest cakes for a very reasonable price. Both of these cost me Rs. 150 each and the size was pretty huge too. I was quite amazed seeing the prices of drinks and coffee here. All the prices were ekdum reasonable. Do visit this place when you’re in Banepa.
LOCATION 📍: On the same floor as Antique Fashion Store, Tindobato, Banepa.
#foodnommics #sorryforthedrools #foodnommicsbanepa #banepa