Latest #naturelovers Posts
- My favourite island in the world, glistening with golden hour magic ✨The drive into Sóller is always breathtaking. Mallorca is a must 🏔
- Every sun rise gives a hope and sunset a beautiful scene ☀️☀️
- Sri Lanka, wonder of Asia 🇱🇰 🌎 ❤️
- Working on a multiple creative projects now, creating digital marketing, advertising, furniture and decor sketching.
I’ve always been a huge fan of working from home!
I can’t imagine myself being comfortable and inspired any other way! 🌸
Is there anything better and more inspirational than working from home and from your favorite app? I love every single aspect about it!
- When I got back from my business in New York, many kinds of flowers in my backgarden were blooming with the spring rain. Then I baked some croissants and invited friend with kids over. Freshly baked croissants have crispy skin, fillings Finland butter with strawberries to cater children's tastes, thick non-greasy texture. The Imaginative children said, “the river with grass and flowers on both sides runs through our boat, sail on a river of strawberry cream, be a sailor, follow your dream...”
- Wonder through the woods to clear the mind