Latest #naturegeography Posts
- •𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸.•
- Changing lenses in the sand dunes is not the best idea I’ve had, but I really wanted to get a compressed detail shot. Got lucky with the sun breaking out at the last minute to light up the blowing sand.
- Ok just one more sheep shot. I know it may not be your favorites but I like them. 🙈
- Morning mist at Ramapo Valley Reservation NJ
Top #naturegeography Posts
- Wondering while staring at one of a nature wander, like those rock peaks, and feeling the stoke hitting you guts pretty hard.
Frilled-necked lizard (Chlamydosaurus kingii) 🦎