Latest #natty Posts
- Les gens se rendent compte de ce que tu fais pour eux, le jour où tu arrêtes de le faire.
- THE RNT EXERCISE LIBRARY❗️
We know the biggest limiting factor with online training is the ability to teach technique. That's why along with our weekly video critiques, we've put together our own exercise library to make sure you're getting the most out of your workouts.
Each exercise has been filmed for three reps from two angles with three SIMPLE cues to maximise the effectiveness of its execution 👌🏾
This will be a great resource for all clients, and anyone who needs to optimise their exercise execution, but doesn't want to watch multiple 30 minute anatomy lessons to find it!
To have a look, head over to the 'Education' section of our website and you'll find a tab for it.
We've created a playlist for each body part so it should be nice and easy to use 💪🏽. Hope you guys find this useful!
- Ich hatte euch ja bereits von meinem persönlichen High-Frequency-Trainingsplan erzählt, bei welchem ich täglich ins Gym gehe und somit fast jede Muskelgruppe ca. 3,5x pro Woche trainiere. Das ist ein Plan, der speziell auf MEINE Bedürfnisse ausgerichtet ist. Nichtsdestotrotz möchte ich ihn mit euch teilen. Vllt gibt er euch ja ein paar Anregungen für eure eigene Trainingsplangestaltung. Wenn ihr Fragen zum Plan habt, dann stellt sie einfach in den Kommentaren 😊
➡️ OK 1
Brust: Schrägbankdrücken (KH) 3x8
Vordere Schulter: Enge Schulterpresse (M) 3x10
Rücken: Enges Rudern mit Brustauflage (M) 3x12
Seitliche Schulter: Seitheben (Kabel) 4x12
Hintere Schulter: Butterfly Reverse (Kabel) 4x15
Trizeps: Trizepsdrücken über Kopf (Kabel) 2x12
➡️ UK 1
Quads: Kniebeugen (M) 4x12
Gesäß: Bulgarian Split Squats (KH) 2x15
Waden: Stehendes Wadenheben (M) 3x12
➡️ OK 2
Rücken: Enger Latzug (Kabel) 3x8
Rücken: Weites Rudern mit Brustauflage (M) 3x12
Brust: Schrägbankdrücken 60° (MP) 3x10
Hintere Schulter: Butterfly Reverse (M) 4x12
Seitliche Schulter: Seitheben (KH) 4x15
Bizeps: Hammer Curls (KH) 2x12
➡️ UK 2
Quads: Kniebeugen mit Füßen vorne (M) 4x12
Hams: Liegendes Beingeuben (M) 3x15
Waden: Sitzendes Wadenheben (M) 3x15
➡️ OK 3
Brust: Schrägbankdrücken (LH) 3x6
Brust: Sitzende Fliegende (Kabel) 3x12
Rücken: Weiter Latzug (M) 3x15
Seitliche Schulter: Seitheben (Kabel) 4x15
Hintere Schulter: Butterfly Reverse (KH) 4x15
➡️ UK 3
Hams: Rumänisches Kreuzheben (LH) 3x10
Quads: Beinstrecken (M) 5x15
Waden: Stehendes Wadenheben (M) 3x10
#alphaprogression #kraftsport #trainieren #fitness #fitnessstudio #muskeln #fitnessmotivation #gesundessen #naturalbodybuilding #naturalbodybuilder #natty #abgerechnetwirdamstrand #krafttraining #pumpen #bodybuilding #muskelaufbau #gym #sixpack #bodybuilder #abnehmen #fitfam #gnbf #diät #mcfit #fitfamgermany #fitx #fitone #fitfamde #transformation #germanfitness
- It could be an oasis or it could be your paradise. 🏜🏝 These cactus are bigger than me... They must be on steroids. 😂⚡️
- One of the most remarkable wines I have had in the past year? Yes, I think so! This wine by Sébastien Riffault will challenge EVERYTHING you think about Sancerre and Sauvignon Blanc... instead of being mineral driven, tight and acidic its creamy and bursting with vanilla, meadow flowers, honey, butterscotch, lychee, passion fruit AS WELL KEEPING really nice, tight minerality. The ever-so-slight skin contact gives it the perfect ‘tang’ without taking focus away from the main components. Truly exceptional in every way, the kind of wine you just find yourself staring into the glass muttering “wow..” over and over again like someone with mental health issues - find it at @viniculture_berlin and trust us, just buy it! #MOREnaturalwine
#sancerre @schwarzholger #viniculture #viticulture #alsace #finewine #greatwines #artisan #craftwine #berlinwine #natty #naturalwine #naturwein #vinnaturel #vininaturali #glouglou #therealwinefair #rawwine #winerush #amazingwines #vinitaly #frenchwine #vinnature #vini #lowinterventionwine #realwine #craftwine #winemaker #winereview @brianmcclinticms @thewinestache
- My back is always the last thing to come in, but l’m happy where we’re at thus far. Still have a ton of time and a ton of work to do ...🐍
- Working for those Easter eggs 🍫 with 200KG pause deadlifts.
I haven’t done these in a few years now so it’s great to bring them back into rotation. Moving conservative weight for this first week to leave room to progress, adapt, progress, adapt.
That powerlifting life 🙌🏼
Rocking that @ryderwear track pants use DENVER10 for 10% off yours 😎
- Heavy bench, high rep rows, triceps and some log press today 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
- Who’s ready to join the #Zillagainz team??? Online coaching is available!!!
Sometimes all you need is a bit of direction and accountability
This comes with a Skype Consultation where we will go over goals both short and long term. This will help me get a better idea of what is needed
A customized nutrition plan best suited to help you reach your goals in an overall healthy fashion. This can be calories, macros, or a combination of both.
A custom workout program designed specifically for you and your goals. We will set up training that we think you can adhere to and prescribe a specific set and rep range based on previous training.
Individualized cardio program best suited for you and your availability that will complement your training and nutrition.
Weekly check ins to help us monitor your progress and to give any updates we feel would help you reach your goals.
If you think this is for you, comment below, message us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to signup.
#zillagainz #zillasquad #dungeonelitetrainingcenter #fitness #fit #gainz #hypertrophy #training #onlinecoaching #macros #diet #dieting #gym #bodybuilding #natty #houstongym #fatloss
- Little TP🐭 be doing cardio, pull ups, squat jumps while having proper nutrition & 16 hour naps 😂😍💕 #GymMotivation
- Having a strong goal in mind is easy. The difficulty comes in working towards that goal every single day no matter the wrenches that get thrown your way. 🤘🏼🤘🏼
#femalefitness #1stphorm #bouldershoulders
- Every time I see this picture , I don’t see nothing positive about it, Let me explain you. As I got older I realize that I am a perfectionist person. I like to always get better in everything in life. My physique only shows a little of what I am..I like to grow. Growing my mind and soul. Growing my inside as I am growing my outside. I like to be in constant progress. I like to challenge myself. 4 years ago I made big changes in my life. I embraced adversity and make failure and pain part of my life. So today I am not the same than yesterday , and tomorrow I won’t be the same than today. I cant tell you why I am like that. I can just tell you that I am happy that way. The winter university semester is about to finish and I can’t wait to this fall semester to knowledge myself even more!!! For now I will focus on growing my fitness compagnie and do the work that as do be done To beat this version of myself.....then move forward to a bigger version. I am hungry. I am thirsty. But the most powerful thing Is that I have a clear vision of who I want to be. something , 4 years ago I din’t had.
- 💥BIG ARMS💥 ↗️ save the workout! If you’re looking for a high volume arm pump, this won’t disappoint 💪🏼 #bigarms .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1️⃣ Close hand push ups: 4 x 15
2️⃣ Superset 💥:
Standing db curl: 4 x 10-12
EZ bar skull crushers (wide grip): 4 x 10-12
3️⃣ Superset 💥:
Chin ups: 4 x 10
Standing hammer curls: 4x10
4️⃣ Superset 💥:
Overhead dumbbell extension (2 dumbbells): 3x12
Barbell curl: 3x12
Good luck 😉
- Elbow feeling better 🙏🏻
- Stage v. Beach Body protocols aren’t as different as many people may think. Although Brett and I have been working together for his pro physique season, a lot of the general approaches we use can serve as a good example for what I do with my non-competitive clients. 📉
The major difference would just be how far we push things and extra details we focus on; not so much (how) we push things. At 168lbs, Brett could step on any beach and unarguably be considered in great shape. But if he were to step on stage at 168lbs, his season would be much less successful than it currently has been. Instead, we continued to chip away 10lbs more to be fully ready for the stage.🥇
Although we’ve pushed longer, much of our principles can be applied to those looking to just look better on the beach. Sure, we include many more details due to the high level he’s competing at, but throughout the entire process, the major contributions have just been us tracking his weekly activity, calorie intake and a progressing weight training plan.📊
While a competitor may track extremely closely through specific daily protein, carb and fat goals, a non-competitive client of mine may only need to track protein and total calories as we focus on what’s most realistic for them and their lifestyle/preferences.📈
A competitor may have more time commitments as they practice posing, grooming and tanning, and may need to be more selective of social activities as they prepare for months to step on stage. However, a lifestyle client and I could implement more diet breaks and navigate social outings more easily due to not having hard deadlines to meet in dieting phases. 📆
In short, whether you’re competing or readying for the beach, we’ll all need to track our food, follow a structured training plan, and embrace some discomfort. But too often, people feel they have to be as drastic as competitors in order to look better, which couldn’t be farther from the truth. 🚫 #APFitness
Online Training & Nutrition