Latest #myBESTlife Posts
- Oh my gosh. They weren’t joking when they said time flies. For any of you out there who are struggling with what to do first. Do the dishes? Cuddle the baby? Put laundry away? Play with my kiddo? Vacuum the floor? Play peekaboo?
I choose Silas over chores. I choose cuddles over laundry, peekaboo over dishes, and play time over vacuuming. I struggled with this for a while. I would get frustrated that I had so much house work to do and that I wanted to snuggle with Sy.
Finally I gave up on making sure my house looked clean. We live in our house. We play in our home. We cook, bake and have fun in our home. Just because my bed isn’t made, or my laundry isn’t put away or the dishes haven’t been through the wash doesn’t mean I am a bad mom or a bad wife.
I’m choosing to spend my time the way I want to, with my little man. I can do the dishes after he goes to bed. I can put my laundry away in the morning or vacuum during his nap. And yes I make loud noises while my child naps. Luckily he doesn’t wake most of the time. 😂
Give yourself some grace. You’re working hard. You’re doing your best. Let the house work wait, and go snuggle your babe. Be kind to yourself. You are enough.
#parentingmyway #iamenough #lovemybabe #thedishescanwait #mybestlife #lovethiskiddo #boymom
- “I don’t want to be obligated to order oils every month."
You 100% don’t have to! You can order whenever you want! To keep your membership “current” you need to order once in a 12 month period, that’s all!
If you DO find yourself ordering often or ordering large amounts, I do always suggest enrolling in the monthly ordering system only because you save SO much more money that way and earn free points on each order!
- Check out our HURRICANE FORCE SHAKEUP
12-week program - It is easy to get caught in a routine of habits through everyday life, which keeps us from reaching the best version of ourselves. We may desire changes in our life, but not always know what our goals are or understand whether they are achievable. If you are looking to shake things up and reach new levels of health, fitness, mental performance, and spiritual positivity, look no further. Includes: – 11 hours of one on one coaching – Weekly Check-ins – Quickie Questions – email or text me for quick answers – Sample meal plan – Course support and reading material
Begin the 90-day Shakeup now! #healthcoach #healthprogram https://360shakeup.com #healthcoaching #mybestlife #goals #60isthenew30 #montreal
- ♡FIVE GOOD THINGS♡
Reflecting on a busy week with gratitude!! 1. I got to celebrate my nieces 3rd birthday!! 2. I got to hold my 3 month old nephew for the first time!! 3. I watched my nephew play soccer!
4. Spa day with 3 of my favorite girls!! That 90 minute massage and lunch out was exactly what I needed!😍 5. I finished the shiplap wall in our master bedroom!! What are 5 good things in your life this week?
- Super proud of my little girl! She saw SkyHike and said "Come on Mom, I'm 5 now, let's do it!". She just barely hit the height requirement (I'm sure the big hair and hat helped), but we did it! She did 2 with me in front and then she told me move out of the way so she could be the leader! She's gonna move mountains one day folks! And a pic of true life with little man screaming pretty much the whole time because he did not meet the height requirement and well, he's 3 and being 3 is hard y'all.
#5isthebest #skyhike #visitstonemountain #stonemountain #3ishard #funday #soproud #familytime #mybestlife
- These light evenings are amazing! Perfect bike ride weather with @millie.francesca
- I just started last week and I am #GRATEFUL and #THANKFUL for every view and/or subscriber. I'm excited for this passion journey. And thank you for coming with me. Don't forget to subscribe ! LINK IN BIO
Top #myBESTlife Posts
- Sun shining and I’m smiling 🌞🌵
- Several years ago, I gave up alcohol. In my experience, the hardest part of not drinking was the social adjustment. It is such a huge part of our social fabric today. I'll be honest, sometimes it's hard to be left out of friends’ and family’s activities. But it continues to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. My weekends aren't spent recovering from hangovers. I don't experience morning anxiety, shame, or regret. And I have learned to walk through feelings, good and bad, rather than anesthetizing myself with a glass (or bottle) of wine. Tonight I had the pleasure of going to dinner with my husband and three other non-drinking couples. The conversation was intelligent and engaging. And while there were no cocktails in sight, the evening was anything but “sober.” We laughed our butts off. I remember worrying that life without drinking would be dull and boring, but it is actually bigger than it used to be and it’s pretty great. I even get to remember it all! 😉
- ..and by the way. I'm wearing that smile you gave me 💙
- You can't pour from an empty cup 💜