Latest #mutton Posts
- For the love of Bengali food, we (I and @pikturenama) are again here with our pop up. We are having this at @chilekotha_kolkata and is in association with @redfmindia .
The exclusive Bengali menu is curated by us & will be available there till 31st July. From Niramish mangsho, to chal potol, from matir hnarir murgi to mawaghater ilish bhorta, from ilish pani khola to tyangra rosha, from beresta pulak to ghee bhat, from ilish shukto to koli shaker borat shikto, from chalkumro shorshe bata to roshogollar dalna, the menu indeed is one of its kind. We are offering a kid's thali as well and a la carte is having duck, crab, prawn and bhakti.
For further details please 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻
#popup #bengalifood #bengalicuisine #kolkatagram #kolkata #kolkatabuzz #ilish #mutton #chicken #nomnomnom #eaaaaats #homechef #foodblogger #curatedmenu #debjanirrannagharrecipe #debjanirrannaghar #bengalicuisine #bengali #calcuttadiaries #calcutta #beautifulbengal #bangladeshifood #food #foodstagram #instayum #foodcoma #foodgasm #desifood
- I travel not to escape people, Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments and places that take our breath away.. #bikes #mutton #rain #office
- ✨🇯🇲Destiny’s Delight.. your favourite Caribbean shop 😊 ✨🇯🇲 CALL TO ORDER 07423 254775 or 01157832745 📲
- Finally a somewhat normal video, this week we have the epic conclusion to my latest dry aging experiments. (Link in my bio) As a quick reminder, I was dry aging two large pieces of mutton from the same animal. One piece got an experimental tomato and herb marinade for one week before dry aging around 40 days. The second piece was relatively standard, but aged for around 70 days, my longest experiment so far. Find out all about the results in the video. Inspiration from @themeathook @foodbusker
- So guys today i made "MINCE PASTA"
1. Heat 2 litres water in a heavy pot, add 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 340 grams pasta and mix it well.
2. Bring it to a boil. Cook till the pasta is boiled.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Heat 60 milliliters oil in a heavy skillet, add 1 teaspoon garlic and saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
5. Add 165 grams onions and fry till translucent.
6. Then, add mince muttom and mix it well.
7. Cook till the mutton is cooked through. 8. Cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
9. Now, add 145 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
10. Add 470 grams tomato and saute for 5 - 7 minutes or till the tomato turns soft and pulpy.
11. Then, add 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons cumin powder, 2 teaspoons oregano, 4 teaspoons chilli flakes, 2 teaspoons sugar and mix it well.
12. Cook for another 10 minutes.
13. Now, add the boiled pasta, 90 grams ketchup and mix it well.
14. Garnish with coriander.
#foodporn #foodlove #foodlover #foodislife #foodgram #instafood #dailyfood #tastyfood #foodblogger #pasta #pastalavista #lovepasta #pastalover #mincepasta #mutton #vegetables #pastamania #pastagram #italianfood #homemade #lovecooking
Top #mutton Posts
- Most enquiries came for this place from our Jaripatka food walk 😁
Speaking of our food walk, it got featured in Today’s Nagpur times ❤️!
This place is “Hyderabadi biryani”, Opposite Ganesh mandir, Jaripatka.
One of the must try places there 🤗 checkout my highlights for more 🤘🏻
- Dhaba style mutton curry Recipe ❤️🇮🇳
क्या आप को मटन करी पसंद हैं?😍
लाइक एंड कामेंट करके बतायें 😍
500 gm Mutton
6-7 Onions - Sliced
1 tbsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Coriander Powder
2 tbsp Meat Masala
Salt to Taste
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Cup Mustard Oil
For Gravy -
1 Bay Leaf
1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Black Pepper
2-3 Green Chilli - Slit
2 Dry Red Chilli
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
3 Tomatoes - Chopped
2 tbsp Meat Masala
2 Cups Water
4 tbsp Mustard Oil
(1) Mix all the ingredients listed under marination. Keep aside for atleast 1 hour.
(2) Heat oil in a thick bottom vessel. (3) Add bay leaf, cumin seeds, black pepper, green chilli, dry red chilli, ginger garlic paste & tomatoes. Cook at medium flame for 7-8 mints or till masala leaves oil.
(4) Add marinated mutton & cook at high flame for 2-3 mints.
(5) Simmer the gas & let it cook for 30 minutes with a covered lid. Stir occasionally. No need to add water, onions will start leaving oil in a while.
(6) Stir once & cook for another 25-30 mints at low flame. Keep stirring occasionally.
*This recipe tastes best as it cooks on low flame.
(7) Add mutton masala & 2 cups of water. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
(8) When the mutton skin starts leaving bones, means the mutton is perfectly cooked.
(9) Enjoy hot Dhaba Mutton Curry.
Follow me @sofaridabad for more homemade food updates.
Use #sofaridabad to get featured on my Page❤️🇮🇳
#muttoncurry #dhabamuttoncurry #tastyfood #homemade #homecookedmeal #cookingtime #nycfood #positivevibes #delhifoodie #delhigram #sodelhi #eatlocal #mutton #chickencurry #odiafood #faridabad #indianfood #videooftheday #indonesianfood #dubaifood #somumbai #mumbaifoodie #sogoa #sokolkata #sochennai #chennaifoodie #kolkatafoodie #indianblogger #vscom
- ALOO GOSHT (mutton Curry)
Full Recipe & Video Available,
On YouTube Channel BASANT,
Link Is In My BIO,
Subscribe, Like & Share #basantstyle