Latest #musiceducation Posts
- Ready to learn guitar?? With a guitar 🎸 I would be able to express the things I felt in sounds. * * * * * *
We offer private lessons on vocal, piano, drums, bass, and all wind instruments. For beginners, intermediate, and advanced learners. Songwriting courses too! Group home & day support w/ music therapy.
* * * * * *
#musiceducation #musiclessons #learntosing #learntoplay #kidsmusic #autism #learnpiano
- Beck ha experimentado exitosamente con diferentes géneros musicales que van desde el funk y hip hop hasta el country y psicodélico comprobando que en la música no existen las barreras.
- Thanks to @youtubespace for our favorite field trip this school year! ETA students and aspiring songwriters from Brooklyn Institute for Liberal Arts and Lower Manhattan Arts Academy enjoyed a unique, behind the scenes tour and industry career panel. #artseducation #musiceducation #careerpathways
- Sensibilisation à la pratique musicale pour les tout-petits, c'est ça #virtuosikids🎶🎵🎼🎷🎻🎺 . Cette année notre beau projet fête ses 5 ans de création #france #venezuela et nous sommes fières de partager notre pédagogie active, positive, qui nourrir le besoin d'apprendre de l'enfant avec une vraie méthode pensé pour eux. Plus de 100 enfants, pour la plupart des bébés de 1 à 2 ans de la ville d'Epinay-sur-Seine bénéficieront cette année de l'accompagnement musical professionnel et bienveillante de notre équipe ! #paris #musiceducation #montessori #baby Vive la musique !
- SPMS Band Concert | Hundreds Flock to Middle School for a Magical Evening
- 2019 has been the year of discovering technological wonders for me.
I am admittedly an analog girl in a digital world, but I also love to learn. So as this project has unfolded through the years, I have learned *so* much about the different offerings out there.
My website design skills are getting pretty decent, along with the graphic design for the curricula and book series. My awkward videos are a little bit less awkward.... and I discovered the wonderful world of playlists!
Part of the curricula is guided listening to interesting music that perhaps you may not be familiar with. Yes, there are "classical" pieces, but also folk, opera, reggae, musical theater, and the curriculum I am currently working on is music from around the world!
I found a way to create playlists with all of this music on the major music streaming sites. So now, virtually anyone can go on a music listening journey with me through their favorite music app!
The best part is, anyone can access the playlists just for fun! So if you are looking for something different, let's take a journey together through the wonderful world of music! 🎼🎶🎶🎶🎶
- As I reach the end of another fun half term, I find myself reflecting on friendship. I’ve watched so many of you over the years arriving & leaving class with friends, going to have coffee & a chat or a play. Some of you have been doing it together for years, but are always so welcoming to new people joining. Others with smaller babies have just recently met & it’s so nice to see those new friendships starting to form.
Life changes so much with a baby or young child. It’s one of the most amazing experiences, but such a rollercoaster of emotions and at times, just so hard. So important to make sure we talk to others in the same position, to realise we’re not going through it alone.
I’m still good friends with the friends I made at class, with the oldest of our Jolly Babies having just turned 10yrs old! A parent in my Darlington class summed it up yesterday when she said she loves our group because she just feels so comfortable at class with all of the familiar faces who attend each week with her.
I love the fact that we have such friendly, supportive groups of mums, dads, grandparents, carers & children - always so welcoming. I love being the person to bring you all together, and it’s wonderful to watch those friendships form. And lastly, I love being able to call you all friends too!
Have a wonderful bank holiday & half term everyone. See you in a week!
#musicwithmummy #jollybabies #aproblemshared #inittogether #richmondnorthyorkshire #darlington #friendship #toddlerlife #musiceducation #bedale #bedalehall #thornboroughhall #northallerton #leyburn #yorkshiredales #ilovemyjob #theforumnorthallerton #theforummusiccentredarlington #thestationrichmond
- We had the honor today of showing the store to 5th and 6th graders from Columbia Central Middle School! They learned about repairing instruments, all things band and orchestra and how to rock 🎺🎸
Top #musiceducation Posts
- After a few performances, it’s time to get back to basics and work on our quality of sound. We are working on our velocity and slow-tempo stroke control. We have a long journey to our next big show! #drumline
- Join us on June 1 for our annual Spring Celebration! More than 425 YPC choristers will make their debut at the historic @unitedpalacenyc to perform a diverse and vibrant repertoire of music from around the globe. This family-friendly concert is often the highlight of the season and we hope to see you there! For tickets click the link in our bio!
- “If you want to play something that you can’t, you need to see and hear yourself doing it in your minds eye. It will start to happen” ~ Steve Vai
As the opener of the minds eye, the music instructor is bestowed upon with the great job of connecting sounds to visuals.
Sign up today for music lessons at Penguin Music School and invest in the future.
- Congratulations to Christian as he was selected as one of the recipients of a full tuition scholarship to the West Virginia University School of Theatre and Dance at this evenings Freddy Awards! Amazing work Christian! #SLSDproud #MusicEducation
- Congratulations to Orlando, Makayla, and McKenzie as they won the The Freddy Award for Outstanding Small Ensemble Performance for “A Heart Full of Love” from Les Misérables #SLSDproud #MusicEducation *Photo Credit - the Freddy Awards