Latest #mumlife Posts
- If conceiving your first child was problem-free, it can come as a big shock when things do not happen so easily the second time around. Being unable to conceive when you’ve already given birth is called secondary infertility and it’s more common than you might think.
The main cause of secondary infertility is age. By the time some women get round to having their second, third or fourth baby, they are a few years older than when they started their family. And for women in their mid to late 30s and beyond, that age difference could mean their chance of conceiving is decreased.
Another factor contributing to secondary infertility is the everyday stress of parenthood. Factors such as altered self-image, time pressures and sleep deprivation may interfere with a couples’ sexual relationship. Regular, timely sex is crucial to falling pregnant but can be difficult for couples coping with the pressures of bringing up young children.
Bottom line – you should always see a healthcare practitioner who specializes in maternal health and have a thorough check. With the right support and medication, you can get back to feeling more like yourself. For those planning to conceive, we design and produce some of the best prenatal vitamins in Australia. Our fertility supplements are separately designed for both men and women. More info/link in bio (source www.genea.com.au) #secondaryfertility
- Villervalla Size 98/104 (3-4)
- LITTLE SENSITIVE SOUL- My baby boy, he is so different to the two girls he is sensitive extra loving extra affectionate something I never thought boys were. Nicholas has taught me so much especially learning to have patience with the endless meltdowns.
In one way I’m very excited about the summer holidays spending time with them making memories but on the other I’m slightly dreading his behaviour. One minute he’s fine the next minute he’s on the floor having a complete and at a meltdown not screaming crying I guess it’s good he shows emotion but sometimes it’s quite difficult when it’s all day.
I Have signed Alina up for some courses over the summer. Nicholas I was not so sure about however I I’m just about to in role him in an intensive swimming course with swim farm. I have been told it’s an amazing place to go and have friends who have sent their kids there who say how incredible it is.
With Niko I feel it’s more about meeting his needs and making sure he is as comfortable as possible with what he’s doing. I am also considering signing him up to an art course as he loves arts and crafts and I think it’s a great way for him to express himself.
What is your boys similar? Was there any clubs he really enjoyed doing?
Do you know of any good art summer Courses for a week or so around West London? Please let me know if you do.
#kidsart #kidsartclubs #boys #kids #sensitivesoul #myboy #mumtoboys #mumblog #mummybloggersuk #myblog #mumlife
- 🌼Les vacances passent toujours trop vite 🌼
Nous sommes parties fin juin une petite semaine dans le Sud. Je suis assez nostalgiques quand je regarde regulierement mes photos. Cest vrai que je ne post pas illico ce que je fais au quotidien sur les reseaux.
Le temps passe tellement vite qu une journee de 24h pour moi ce n'est pas assez, et surtout j essaie au maximum de profiter de ma famille et de lâcher le tel quand je peux car sinon il devient vite greffer a notre main.
Ma doudouce à la mer. Si fiere de me montrer son jolie brassard avec lequel elle s'empresse d'allee nager dans la mer.
Plein de bisou a vous toutes et bonnes vacances 😘
#vacances #holidays #famille #chaleur #ensemble #mafille #monbebe #mumlife #milicopine #miliwife #bronzage #souvenir #love #tropdamour
- Let the holidays begin!!💃🏻🤙🏼👙🐳☀️🍼🍹🏊🏼♀️✈️🏖🎉
- ✨ Shark 🦈✨
Hello everyone! 💛 how are you all? 🙌🏻
I absolutely LOVE my shark hoover! 🙈 anybody have one aswell and love it just as much? 💛
I need to tidy my house today and then heading out, very excited! 🙈
- This photo pretty much sums up how I’m feeling about leaving her at nursery today... it’s only for 90 minutes but it signifies the end of my maternity & the start of her independence.
I think this will be MY face not hers as I walk away... partly because I promised myself I would go to the gym, but also because she will be there for a full days from next Monday.
She was 2 months old in this picture. My husband hates it because she looks so sad, but it was only a split second and of course I scooped her up instantly & she was fine; busy looking around the park.
I miss those days, time goes too quickly. If I’m honest, there were days when I just had no idea what to do; I couldn’t walk too far at the time due to my prolapse, all I wanted to do was eat as a reward for having little sleep, a ruined body & the task of still trying to get my milk supply up. It was pretty lonely. But one look at her little face & my day was brighter & I was filled with love - my little happy pill 💖
- So... it is now the 6 week count down until I go back to work. And the thought of having to leave William is giving me major mum guilt. This past week he has become a lot more active and little parts of his personality are starting to peak though and I love it!! My little boy 💙 #baby #babykennedy #mumlife #mumguilt #8monthsold #workingmums #lovehim❤️
- And I’m off 👋.... tomorrow marks the start of the summer holidays which means I’ll be taking a break again from social media until the kids go back in September. This summer holidays is going to be a weird one for me as I’ll be pretty bloody pregnant throughout and it will be the last just me and the two girls! Then when the kids go back Willow will be starting pre-school and I’ll have reached “full-term”. So the next few weeks for me will mainly be about staying sane, staying cool, prepping my mind for birth and ultimately just trying to enjoy the last few weeks as a mum of 2. See you all on the other side.... ☀️ 🤰 👶
- Hurray! We are running Summer Sessions in August this year in Hemel Hempstead only and some of our sessions are already fully booked!
August 5th, 12th & 19th in Boxmoor:
10am Happy House
11am Baby Beeps
12noon Baby Bells
1.30pm Baby Beeps
Spaces are now VERY limited due to high demand!
To join us click book now at our Facebook page to continue the Hartbeeps magic throughout the Summer!
- Some of the baby websites say that at 5 weeks old, you should be starting to get your newborn into a routine.
Great for some families and works really well. But please do not put pressure on yourself. We have, and never will, have a proper routine and I’m ok with that.
There will always be something, especially when breast feeding, that will change your babies sleeping and feeding pattens. Be that sleep regression, teething, growing and anything else you can think of. Then add siblings into the mix, especially during school holidays with days out, parties at home and visitors - any sort of routine for us has definitely gone out of the window.
So especially for those first time mums and dads; please don’t feel pressurised that your baby has to be down by a certain time and you should put them in their crib to sleep not keep them sleeping in your arms because you’re making a rod for your own back blah blah blah. 🙄
You just do what works for you. As long as you and your babies are safe, healthy and happy, then do what you bloody want. Want to cuddle them all day in your arms? Do it! Want to put them in a sling so you can get some other stuff done? Do it! Want to go out one evening and have to take the baby? Do it! want to have set sleeping times? Do it! Want to go with the flow? Do it!
Don’t ever feel you have to do something because that’s what others do. Some of my friends have amazing routines for their children and it works great; but it wouldn’t work in this house.
So you do you hun. 💗💗
#mondaymood #mondaymotivation #myhome #mylife #mumlife #mumoftwo #selflove #selfcare #parenting #familylife #postpartum #5weekspostpartum #postpartumjourney #mentalhealth #wellbeing #mummyblogger #mumblogger #newbornbaby #5weekoldbaby #workingmama #socialmediamama #happiness #youdoyouhun #yougothismama #mentalhealthawareness #support #cardiffblogger #welshblogger #cblogger #wales
Top #mumlife Posts
- Did you know that once upon a time I was well in to health and fitness? I did crossfit for years and I absolutely loved it 🏋️🏻♀️I gave it up when we went to Europe for two months and planned to go back when we returned but then we moved towns, Tilly came along... You get the picture.
In the last three years I have had the odd stint at the gym but the fitness bug hasn't stuck.. I knew that going on this tiny house journey was going to be mentally challenging for me for a number of reasons, so when Kate from @kateiveyfitness approached me and asked me to be her partner in her 'Dedikate with a Mate' challenge I jumped at the opportunity! I know full well that exercise does amazing things for my mood and mindset 🧘🏻♀️ and that when I'm in that groove I crave it! Also, my workout time will be some me-time that I reckon I will really need for the next little while.
The Dedikate with a Mate 8 week challenge starts this Monday - check out @kateiveyfitness and click the link in her bio to find out how to sign on up 💪🏽 There is a free two week trial on offer too if you want a little taster to see what it's all about 👀 #imscaredandexcited #sounfitrightnow #butnotforlongmates
- ..... should have done it on the weekend and not let it follow me into Monday!!! 🙄
- 💦 Wieso muss es diese Woche so heiß werden? 🥵 Mir graut es schon davor !!! Früher hat mir die Hitze nichts ausgemacht, aber mit Baby ist das schon eine Herausforderung 😖 Habt ihr Tipps, wie wir es uns trotzdem schön machen können ? Nur zu Hause wird man doch verrückt 🙄
- I feel ya little one💤 💕Almost 2 weeks with this little sweet peach and this is what I’ve learnt so far:
- Sleep is a thing of the past but her little face is so adorable it’s hard to care (almost)
- Everyone was right, is no such things as too many muslin cloths
- Baby’s are unpredictable and will trick you into thinking that you know what you’re doing only to complete change it up in 10 minutes
- Post-baby hormones are INTENSE
- In the first couple of weeks you don’t care about all the fancy outfits you bought because you’ll just grab the closest white onesie
- Babies will stop feeding to cry because they’re hungry. They’re crazy
- They’re trained to poo immediately after you have changed their nappy
- Nothing will compare to how much you love them because you made this tiny little human you made 💕 #mumlife #newmum