Latest #muffins Posts
- ♥️ Buenossss días ♥️@trucosdelicios0s comparte esta deliciosa receta de muffins saludables.
Reposted from @trucosdelicios0s - Peanut butter & banana vegan muffins🍌
A veces no nos damos cuenta de lo fácil y rápido que es hacer nuestros desayunos o meriendas. Yo hoy me he hechos estos deliciosos #muffins. Seguro que vuelan!😝🙈
Si te apetece probar estas riquísimas magdalenas veganas sigue leyendo y anímate a hacerlas! 😋Espero que os guste tanto como a mi
Os dejo la receta de estos #veganmuffins
❤Dadle mucho amor❤ .
1/2 taza de harina de avena integral
2 tazas de copos de avena integrales
1 cucharada de crema de cacahuete
1 cucharada de sirope de ágave
1 cucharada de canela
1/4 taza de avellanas
1 cucharadita de polvo para hornear
1 yogurt de soja sabor vainilla ( o el que os guste más)😋
Horneamos nuestros #muffins a 180°C durante 20 min y luego solo toca disfrutar de estos esponjosos muffins
#vegan #peanutmuffins #bananamuffins #vegansnack #veganbreakfast #healthy #healthymuffins #tasty #feedfeed #foodblogger ©Todos los derechos y créditos reservados al autor de la fotografía y la publicación: @trucosdelicios0s
- Raspberry muffins made with greek yogurt and sweetened with honey. Taste great and only 135 calories per muffin. #daddybakes2
- send my love <3
ac - um an acc idk which
dt - tagged <3
- It’s ready!!! #muffins for children, and the #poundcake is for hubby and me🙋🏻♀️have a good night everybody #inshallah new day new dish to cook 👩🏽🍳
- Giving these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins a try. No flower or added sugar. Mine obviously isn't going to make 24 muffins since I have this huge muffin tin, so fingers crossed!
#Muffins #BananaMuffins #SweetTreats
- Is ‘Muffin Monday’ a thing? Well, it is now! Let’s celebrate with Banana Walnut! 🍌 The perfect pick-me-up. Sharing the recipe, tips and tricks in my story.
- ⚠️Amigos y Clientes! 🙌
Con motivo del feriado del Jueves, solo estaremos haciendo reparto en JUAN LACAZE el día MARTES!! Hace tu pedido de #Burgers, #Croquetas, #Muffins y/o #Tartas y te llevamos GRATIS donde indiques!! 🚚 ✅TARARIRAS Y COLONIA: ESTE VIERNES VAMOS!! 🚛
Hace tu pedido, si el mismo es de $350 o más, envío GRATIS! 😍
No esperes más para comer rico y sano!! 😁🤤 Opciones saludables para todas tus comidas! La solución a tu alcance! 👩🍳👩🍳 🌱🥦🌽🌶🥒🥕🥬🍎🍊🍋🍌🥥
- 📌 Muffins de Canela Fit
◼️ 1 xícara de farelo de aveia
◼️ 1/2 xícara de leite desnatado (ou vegetal)
◼️ 1 cs de canela
◼️ 1 banana bem madura
◼️ 1 ovo, adoce à gosto
◼️ 1 cs rasa de fermento em pó.
Modo de preparo:
◼️ Bata os ingredientes no liquidificador, deixando o fermento para acrescentar por último. Levar para o forno médio por +/- 20 min. Renderam 6. Ps. Depois que esfriar coloque pasta de amendoim por cima.
E ai, gostou da receita? Se gostou comente "MUFFINS" para eu saber que você gostou e eu trazer mais receitas!
- Súper fáciles! Para llevar a cualquier lado y comer rico y sano!
❌1 taza y media de avena
❌1 taza de harina integral
❌ 2 cucharadas de coco rallado
❌1 taza de leche descremada
❌1 0 sobres de edulcorante (a mi me gusta bien dulce)
❌1 cuchara de canela ( le pongo canela a todo x que me encanta) ❌1 cucharada de polvo de hornear
Mezclas todo ! Bien batido y pasas a moldecitos! Yo use de silicona! Al horno tenperatura media 15 min!
Arriba le puse antes de ingresar al horno cacao amargo mezclado con edulcorante y una cuchara de manteca de maní ( uso @lefitmantequilla ) x que me encantaaaa!
Ya están listos para llevar a la oficina mañana Martes💪🏼 #muffins #dulcessinazucar #muffinsdeavena #dulcesfit #dulcesfitness #placersinculpa #comersinculpa #sinharinasrefinadas❌ #sinharinas
- Day 15: Told myself I wasn't going to eat anything to Carby until dinner. Then a muffin got placed literally in front of me on my desk as a small thank you from my boss. ...that muffin had the lifespan of the front line Persians in the movie 300😂
Great back workout, found to superset lat pulldowns and pullups, you don't even need to leave the machine😅😅 The next vid is trying weighted pullups with a 10kilo plate, and getting distracted mid set. Great overall workout though, maintained an elevated heart rate level by minimal resting.
Meal 1- muffin. MACROS:(avg blueberry muffin)
18g fats, 61g carbs(oof), 5g protein. Total cal- about 400
Meal 2&3 1cups of egg whites, 1 lb of 93/7(lean/fat) ground beef, and orange. Made into one big meal then split in 2.
MACROS(each individual meal): 54g protien, 5g carbs, 15g fats.
Question of the day- if the lat pulldown machine is loaded with more weight than you weigh, is it just weighted pullups?
#pullup #calisthenics #food #gym #fitnessmotivation #muffins #grind #fitness #progress #everyday #life
- We often have our big Sunday meal in between the time for lunch and dinner, so then later we do a light "supper". Yesterday's supper was comprised of these super yummy chocolate-zucchini muffins (only sweetened with honey and I even used my #glutenfree flour blend and you couldn't even tell!), glasses of milk, and a fruit salad. The kids love suppertime! 😄 #muffins #chocolate #zucchini #honey #homstreat
- One batter 3 flavors fruit base muffins!! Cherry & almond muffins, blueberry muffins and finally banana muffins which I tested out using airfryer.
#pengskitchen2019 #pengskitchenbaking #muffins #homebaking #sghomebaker #singaporehomecooks #sgbakes #sgbaking #sgfooddiary #sginstagram #foodpics #bakesg #bakestagram
Ingredients (12 regular muffins)
* 125gm unsalted butter
* 150gm fine sugar
* 2 eggs
* 240gm cake flour
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 3/4 tsp salt
* 125gm buttermilk
1) sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2)cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, till evenly mixed.
3) beat in flour mixture, alternate with buttermilk. Do not over mixed. Divide batter into 3 equal portions.
4) Fold in fruit of your choice. Each flavour yields 4 regular size muffins. Fill batter into cup cases 90% full, bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25 mins. * My airfryer heat is very intense, therefore I used 160deg cel 20 mins for the banana muffins.
Cherry Almond Muffins : 1 cup pitted and halves fresh cherries, 1/8 cup toasted sliced almonds, 1/2 tsp almond extract, fold into batter.
Blueberry Muffins : 1 cup fresh blueberries, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, fold into batter.
Banana Walnut Muffins : 1 mashed bananas, 1/8 cup toasted walnut, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, fold into batter.
Top #muffins Posts
- Breakfast Idea: Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins! Moist, fluffy, and so flavorful. These muffins feature juicy blueberries in every bite! So good with a cup of coffee or tea! https://bakerbynature.com/blueberry-lemon-poppy-seed-muffins/
- For as long as I can remember I’ve been swapping out butter for Extra Virgin Olive Oil in my banana muffin recipe and guess what? They’re the best muffins in the world!! #a d
So why did I switch? Other than the health benefits (lowering blood pressure, anti bacterial, etc) I discovered that @Bertolli_US makes sure that every bottle of olive oil produced is of the highest quality olives and that there is less than 0.3 percent acidity levels in each bottle! High levels of acidity can ruin your olive oil, but fortunately the team at Bertolli takes excellent care to test for contaminants and chemicals. #TheRecipeIsSimple #OrganicOliveOil #QualityOliveOil
Here is my fantastic banana bread muffin recipe:
Heat oven to 350°
1/2 cup Bertolli Olive Oil
2/3 cup brown sugar packed
3 large mashed bananas
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup of brown sugar to sprinkle on top
Bonus: add almond butter on top when done
1. Mix all wet ingredients and brown sugar in one bowl.
2. In separate bowl mix flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Mix both bowls together.
4. Spoon into 12 standard muffins.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Did somebody say Muffins with Mommy🖤
What’s your favorite kind of muffin???There is nothing better than starting out the week with freshly baked muffins along with the cutest little helper! I mean seriously tho.
My toddler just loves to assist in the kitchen especially when it comes to baking where he can add all the ingredients individually with my help.
The only problem was that I was tired of him climbing and sitting on top of our counters...... so I finally came across the @the_kitchenhelper and I can definitely say that it’s a must have item in every household especially if you have children. There are so many uses for it for him. I also love to use it too for reaching cookware on my higher shelved cabinets. .
Who would have thought a toddler would have so much interest in cooking/baking. I just love the way he watches me where I can teach him a fun sensory experience! After all, there’s ”Muffin” like a great HELPER🖤
- i teased you with these a few weeks ago and i’m following through with my promise to give you the recipe for these BLACK BEAN MUFFINS! 🤯🤭 yup- made with a can of black beans but I pinky promise you can’t taste them! 🙏🏻 they just provide a protein and fiber punch, so yes, I eat these for breakfast 🤗 happy muffin monday! 😘
One can drained and rinsed black beans
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup cacao
1/4 cup oat flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp Baking powder
1/8 tsp Salt
add everything except the chocolate chips to the food processor and blend until smooth. may have to stop and scrape the sides and process again. fill a muffin tin with the batter using a cookie scoop, bake at 350F for 16-18ish minutes if regular size muffins or 9-12ish for mini muffins! I always check by sticking a toothpick in to see if they’re done! store in the fridge or freeze.