Latest #msme Posts
- The 11th biennial edition of DefExpo India- 2020 is scheduled to be held for the first time in Uttar Pradesh capital Lucknow. It offers an excellent opportunity for the Indian defence industry to showcase its capabilities and promote its export potential. Main theme of the DefExpo India- 2020 will be ‘India: The Emerging Defence Manufacturing Hub’ and focus will be on ‘Digital Transformation of Defence’.
The shows are conducted at an international level, which not only facilitates Business-to-Business (B2B) interaction with senior foreign delegations but also Government-to-Government (G2G) meetings and signing of Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs). The exhibition will also highlight emergence of UP as an attractive destination for investment in the defence sector and act as a platform for alliances and joint ventures in the defence industry. The northern state has a strong defence industrial infrastructure. It has four units of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd at Lucknow, Kanpur, Korwa and Naini (Prayagraj), nine ordnance factory units, including Kanpur, Korwa, Shahjahanpur, Firozabad and one unit of Bharat Electronics Limited at Ghaziabad. One of the two Defence Industrial Corridors (DICs) of India is also planned in Uttar Pradesh. The Corridor will encourage Defence Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), including our Indian defence industry and promote Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs). The other DIC is proposed in Tamil Nadu.
The DefExpo will provide an opportunity to the major foreign Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to collaborate with the Indian defence industry and help promote ‘Make in India’ initiative of Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
The DefExpo would provide a unique platform for Defence industry OEMs, exhibitors and private industry to display their latest innovations and capabilities.
For more update follow @shownew_channel and also subscribe my YouTube channel Show new.
#currentaffair #upsc #ssc #ssccgl #competitiveexams #exam #industry #cds #afcat #India #defence #europe #world #msme #primeminister #instagram #manufacturing #defexpo #uttarpradesh #modi #oem #makeinindia #exhibition
Thank u :)
- #Tokoin utilizes the digital sector as facilitation and privileges. With their Digital Business ID, #MSME is able to record and keep track of their #business process in a digital ledger while simultaneously distribute the #credit scoring that they build to the other #partners in the ecosystem of Tokoin.
This is the #decentralized character of the blockchain, where there is no central point of authority that records the #data. Applying the #blockchain technology in a business process, Tokoin aims to create an ecosystem that is powered by the data distribution and concurrently benefitting the #participants. https://www.tokoin.io/
- Source of optimism this #sona2019, #SONA by a politically energized Pres. Duterte, I hope our leaders will change, heed his call to be less corrupt & more efficient, to push bold reforms! Were our #politicians here in the #Philippines listening as #Duterte criticized them & joked, I think half-seriously: "Philippines is so #corrupt, so lousy that if you kill all the #congressmen, #senators and the #President we will have a new day. So I pray that if the #earthquake comes, it comes now. This moment. Kumpleto na tayo (We are complete)." ... I urge systemic reforms to lessen #corruption! Duterte at SONA urged ease of doing #business, more action than just rhetoric from politicians, help #farmers, continue anti-crime war & environmental clean-up, support #MSME or small #entrepreneurs, accelerate new #infrastructures, solve traffic woes, continue wise reforms in #diplomacy of upholding our sovereignty via dialogue w/ other claimants of islets, boost sports & education, etc. #economics #politics
- NSIC signed MOU with UP State Bio Energy Development Board at Lucknow to support Agri-Entrepreneurs in creating waste to wealth.
Shri P. Udayakumar, Director (P&M), NSIC receiving the MoU from Shri Deepak Trivedi , Additional Chief Secretary (Planning ), Govt. of UP
- Let the oceans roar and foam.
Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!
Let the earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.
Though the mountains may move and the hills disappear.
I will not fear. For I have a shield & an exceeding great reward.
The sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night.
Therefore i boldly declare, the lord is my helper.
Psalms 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Ezekiel 17:23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it(Daniel): and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.
#HopeForTheLiving #Faith #Hope #Love #Strength #thrive #Heart #God #Christ #glory
#Msme #accountant #growthpartner #Sunday #confessions #entrepreneur
- Hope this quote has made you curious.
Type ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ before reading further..... . Done? .. still thinking? ... You can delete later. .... Have some Fun. ..... It’s your choice.
Okay, so coming back to the quote, I am sure you understand why I said - If you are in Sales, Congratulations!
It’s because of many reasons, but 2 most important reasons are:- 1. Sales is the Most Noble Profession in the world.
2. Sales is the Highest Paid Profession in the world.
Coming to the 2nd part of the quote - If you are not in Sales, Thank you.
Why did I say that? Again for 2 reasons:- 1. Less the number of people in Sales, less the Competition.
2. Less the Competition, the more we are in demand (and obviously, earn more). If you enjoyed reading this, forward it to all other Salespeople you know.
I Love Selling. How about you?
#sales #business #revenue #profit #product #service #yatraining #msme #advantage #benefits #result #sellingskills #professional #salessuccess
Top #msme Posts