Latest #mountainchick Posts
- Cardio day! 🏃🏻♀️ Doing the stairs after leg day has me feeling ☠️☠️☠️
Cardio is so important for your ♥️ health and it’s super important for me to incorporate it into my workouts during the week as I’m an outdoor enthusiast that loves hiking and hunting 🌲❤️ And I like to put a lot of miles in 💪🏻⛰
- I'm so grateful to have connected with a community of women who lift me up and support me to grow EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I don't do it perfectly, because we don't have to be "perfect" we just have to be who we are on this path to be the version of ourselves that we love.
OPEN ENROLLMENT to join our Heart n' Hustle Virtual Wellness Studio.
WHAT IS IT?! 🤷
A place where you are LOVED, SUPPORTED, ACCEPTED right where you are at.
A place where you receive daily encouragement to become that women you always wanted to be!
A place you can go at your pace. Failing forward.
There is no rush, just accountability to START!
Drop a GIF below if you'd love to join this community!!
It's THAT EASY. 👇
i’m an extrovert, but i’m typically shy when i meet new people. i love to travel, but i haven’t traveled somewhere completely new on my own in a couple of years. i love new experiences and challenging myself, but i also get nervous to leave my comfort zone ✈️
all of that to say, traveling to washington to hang out in a mountain cabin with ten girls i’ve only ever met virtually was a slightly alarming concept. but when you know something will grow you, move you forward, inspire you, and FILL YOU, you do it. you don’t make excuses, you just do it 🤷🏼♀️
that’s how this whole coaching thing has felt for me so far. i’m constantly going out of my comfort zone and trying new things and it’s scary but i love it and don’t want it to stop anytime soon. so cheers to new things and new places and new people 🌄
like this nugget in the picture: i’ve been told that it’s harder to make friends as you get older, but i’m throwing the challenge flag on that. four days is all it took to find a new soul sistah, nature nerd, tomboy, mountain lady, and spirit animal all rolled into one. gosh i’m SO FREAKING THANKFUL for coaching 😭💕
best part is, this could be you. your life could be changed and you could change the lives of others. want to join the tribe? message me 📲
#teambraveyourmountains #TBYM #happyhealthy #fillyourcup #findyourtribe #selflove #pnwadventure #howloften #explorewashington #mountainchick #wildwomen #hikerstrong #travelmore #roottorise
- 👙Do ever start a program and give up a few minutes in, days in, or weeks in, or maybe you just don’t try at all? 👌🏻It’s probably because you have no accountability! I lacked in that as well when I first started. ✨Before I started with Beachbody I thought I needed to go to a personal trainer to get that face to face “Do this.. I’ll count for you....” kind of trainer. GUYS, don’t do it. That’s so annoying first of all, the programs are so easy to follow, the instructors keep pushing you, ❤️ @shaunt @autumncalabrese , you will HAVE an accountability team when you sign up with me! I have all the programs you need to get in the best shape of your life! ⚡️
DM me or comment below for the information station 👇🏻❤️
- I’m trippin on skies sippin waterfalls 🤘🏼⛰
I had one of the BEST hikes ever with a great group of women yesterday!! We hiked Taum Sauk and Mina Sauk falls together. I had no idea this part of Missouri is so beautiful! 🌲 Monthly hikes like this are forever on my calendar with this group from now on!! 😊
- My view at Heather Meadows today. Not too shabby! And the weather was absolutely perfect. This was part of my Mother’s Day gift, to go with the family up Mt Baker. As you can see, there’s still lots of snow, which means we couldn’t get good pics at Picture Lake. But we were able to check out Nooksack Falls, and it was roaring today. I’ll post a few Instastories so you can take a look.
- Back in NYC, I loved that “work hard, play hard “lifestyle. I wore it like a badge of honor. And I did it well!
It was hustle, grind, blood, sweat, and tears. It was work, hustle and earn your spot. And then, It was go all night and celebrate. Or to drown out whatever audition, job, spot you did or didn’t get that day.
Back then, there were so many reasons to “party“! You were either celebrating the audition you landed, or drinking early, to say “fuck it“! It was a nighttime lifestyle, that’s just the way it was.
Today, I still live that “work hard, play hard” mentality, it just looks much different.
I have two jobs. Why? Because I love both of them! I get to teach dance, and I get to coach others. Sure I could choose my one full-time job, and live a pretty moderate life getting by, with no extras, it’s probably doable. But for this girl, I want more!
And my online coaching opportunity has given me just that. The ability to “play hard“. Today I choose to balance my virtual business into my lifestyle getting up early, but I can work my own business for two hours every day before I go to “work“.
Yeah it’s hard work, yeah it’s “work”, but when it’s something you enjoy, serving your life, and serving others, it’s so worth it.
- the green color of this @mettateaco matcha is unreal vibrant✨ premium grade, organic and tastes SO GOOD even just with water (how I’m drinking it right now). very mellow and gentle flavor. cannot wait for tomorrow morning’s bulletproof matcha latte it’s gonna be litttttyyyyyy😍
Top #mountainchick Posts
- Peeking over the ledge 🦋 imagining what it’d be like to simply spread my wings & fly