Latest #moodygrams Posts
- What a time to be alive.
- Cannabis really doesn’t possess any negative side effects!!! Come to @naturalblessingpotshop ! We’ll show you!!! 🙌🏾💨🌲🔥
- Indian Woman, Dwarka New Delhi 2019.
- Amir is a strong argument for beachcourt 🐐
- А вы уже готовы к лету?
Если нет, то срочно откройте мои сториз и посмотрите, как надо готовиться ( вместе с #philippplein x #tonykelly )! Хулиганская история игрушек вам в помощь! 😉🌸 Are you ready for summer dears? If not, just open my stories and look at naughty toys story by #philippplein x #tonykelly ! 👱♀👱
- “If two men in a world of more than 7 billion people can provide €300million ($338,979,00) to restore Notre Dame, within six hours, then there is enough money in the world to feed every mouth, shelter every family and educate every child. The failure to do so is a matter of will, and a matter of system.” - Carl Kinsella
People (and smiles like Soph) are more important than buildings!
- If America is this beautiful, how much more is it going to be in Iceland?!? 🇮🇸
- Wow, we’ve raised $532 for charity: water!!! That means 17 people will get clean and safe drinking water for life! Yessssssssss!!!😵 Thank you for changing lives and thank you for making a small dent in the world water crisis.
To everyone who has given, I am doing a small giveaway of a photo book I made in honor of charity: water and this campaign. Once you give, you are automatically in the giveaway! To everyone who has not given, please consider giving, not because you could get something out of it, but because it truly changes lives around the world. Link In bio.
- Nowadays I am more impressed by car dealership’s building then the cars in them. It’s like “How much is the building?”
- One of my favorite photos from last year in Colorado! Thinking back, I’ve had a lot amazing people who supported me and who inspired me along the way! Thank you!
The inspiration behind this photo comes from one of my all time favorite photographer, Benjamin Hardman (@benjaminhardman)! There is just something absolutely beautiful behind his work and the simplicity in his photos is mind boggling! Seriously, go check it out to see what I’m talking about!
- When it comes to giving money to organizations, most people are hesitant because they wonder “how much of my money is actually going into the work and how much of it is going into someone’s pocket?” When charity: water began in 2006, they made a bold promise: 100% of public donations would go directly to fund clean water projects. With two completely separate bank accounts, charity: water can guarantee that every public dollar donated helps bring clean water to people in need.
So how do they pay their overhead? From day one, they’ve relied on a small group of generous private donors and key brand partners to fund all of their operating expenses.
If you would like to give to charity: water, please consider by giving through my birthday campaign in the link in my bio! My goal is at least $2,000 and I believe that together we can exceed that amount!
- Golden hour at Denver Art Museum!
- I had such a blast in Oregon and Colorado over the holidays! Can’t wait to share more photos from the trip!!!
- A portrait of Nicole in Florida!
- “If you have enough dedication, you will find a way. If you’re that passionate about doing something, it will be possible somehow.” - Benjamin Hardman (@benjaminhardman)
- Imagine a world where everyone has the access to clean, safe and drinkable water... Don’t imagine it, because it is possible! I cannot stress enough on how thankful I am for clean water and how much God has provided for me, even when I was an orphan.
- Being intentional and authentic is what I want to portray in my photography. Too many times I just click a button and move on to the next photo. I’ve realized that every photo is a photo that’s never been taken before and never will be taken again. So whenever you are snapping a shot, be intentional and be artistic about it. Always communicate the feelings you experienced in that moment through the photo to the viewer and leave plenty of room for interpretation too.
Also a big shout out to @ODESZA for always having the best upbeat music for when I am editing my photos and inspiring me as a listener to create!