Latest #modeling Posts
- Why am I smiling? Because I'm FINALLY making progress on some of my goals. More cardio? Nope. Getting shredded? Nope. Making more money? Nope. Landing high profile jobs and awards? Nope. While all those things are great, I've been too focused on them in March. I've forgotten to slow down, take joy in my daily life, to breath, to be kind for no reason, to focus on my mindset and to pause and do nothing once and a while. It was a tough decision but I've culled back a little in April and cut my group fitness classes at Equinox Market Street to make more room in my week for self care. That was a VERY HARD action for me to take. I'll miss my students and friends there. But I know it was the right thing to do. PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION!
- Allhamdullelah for everything Khoda jan ❤️🇦🇫🇺🇸 #tb #modeling
- Es gibt nichts Schöneres, als jemanden, der genau dann an deine Tür klopft, wenn du gerade das Gefühl hast, vonaller Welt verlassen zu sein.
Hallo ihr Lieben 😊❤ Ich hoffe, ihr hattet einen guten Start in die neue Woche.
Ich bin noch bei der Arbeit und habe noch 2 Stunden vor mir... bin froh, wenn der Tag vorbei ist.
Ich wünsche euch nachher noch einen schönen Abend 😊
- Sorry Starbucks, there’s a new coffee in town. And might I add, it goes so damn well with some egg rolls. Starting off this Monday with Vietnamese coffee never fails to put a smile on my face, from the vanilla crispness, to the way it energizes me without leaving that jittery feeling. If you’ve never had it, I HIGHLY suggest a trip to Htown someday to try it out. Also, if you’ve scrolled through my page, you may have noticed I deleted a few photos as I’m refining my brand I am giving my utmost to remain consistent. This page is for motivation/mindset, my cray cray lifestyle, and the art I’m currently curating! If you are looking for my photography, head on over to @monarch.moments as I will be posting my most recent photography work with the fashion model @ericamorhet and the lifestyle blogger / fashionista @destinylanell_. This weekend was so revitalizing as not only did I get caught up on all of my work & editing, I had the opportunity to shoot with @hiddenvanityphotography & @cynnidivine_model in an abandoned mansion. The theme, “Cherry Wine” pics & vids to follow! Oh yeah, i’ve been dabbling in some new hobbies lately, one of them being… fire throwing! Totally singed off my 8 mustache hairs... How was your weekend?
📸 | @destinylanell_
- If you look closely, you can see a seahorse ///// Antelope Canyon \\\\\