Latest #mindset Posts
- Are you listening to my podcast
Generation Why Not®?
They are perceptual disruptors of what can be accomplished in business and in their lives…they see situations and circumstances differently than others
They know there is more to their businesses and lives and are willing to go past the fear to reach their dreams
They are innovators...they constantly look for new ways to solve problems.
They know words matter, particularly to themselves
They take action regardless of their moods They are inspired when others say it can’t be done
Generation Why Not®? podcast fills the need of today’s business landscape that is filled with “perceptual disruptors” who are opening up a clear path to allow innovative entrepreneurs, professionals and business thought leaders to achieve success in their businesses and lives.
This generation thinks and acts differently and is the embodiment of Albert Einstein’s assertion: A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.
This shift impacts business economics, corporate cultures and individual entrepreneurs. 🎧
Listen to Episode 2:
Joe Swinger author of the book, “Awaken The Magic Within...The Invitation shares the many ups and downs he experienced looking for his dream outside himself, only to find that what he was looking for was hidden for awhile.
LINK IN BIO
#ExpertCelebrity #ExpertCelebrityBranding #GenerationWhyNot #genwhynot #podcast #TimeManagementSecretsForWorkingWomen #ExpertCelebrityLive #bestsellingauthor #author #coach #speaker #uplevel #mindset #mastermind #uplevelyourbrand #uplevelyouridealclients #idealclients #everythingbooks #bookmarketing #booklaunch #Inspiration #workingwoman #femprenuer
- “In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or back into safety”
- Journalling is a great way to remind yourself. To reflect on yourself. A GROWTH process made to compliment a GROWTH mindset where limitations are stretched and sometimes broken. Lets goooo!
- 16 leis do sucesso: 📌Crie um propósito 📌A Mente Mestra 📌Autoconfiança 📌O hábito da economia 📌Iniciativa e liderança 📌Explore sua imaginação 📌Alimente seu entusiasmo 📌Autocontrole 📌Faça sempre mais do que o exigido 📌Desenvolva uma personalidade agradável 📌Pense com precisão e tenha concentração 📌Cooperação 📌Aprenda a tirar proveito dos fracassos 📌Tolerância 📌A regra de Ouro: "Tudo o que quereis que os outros o façam, fazei-lo também vós, porque esta é a lei". Napoleon Hill
Sejamos sempre honestos em os detalhes e momentos, perdoamos os que foram injustos conosco e façamos o nosso melhor para ajudarmos o próximo.
Encontraremos assim a nossa essência, o nosso porquê! 📸 andreamiriams
- I didn’t know this was going to be a big year. I didn’t make any New Year’s resolutions. In fact, as 2018 ticked over into 2019, I’d already been in bed for a couple of hours. My baby was going through a torturous period of waking every hour all.night.long. We’d all been ill over Christmas. I was knackered. In survival mode. Life was beginning to feel like a slog. Personal growth was the furthest thing from my mind.
Yet by the end of January I found myself enrolled into a course that was going to change everything. Guided by the wonderful @keri_do.it.like.a.mother and surrounded by a group of inspirational women, I’ve spent the last few months exploring my values and purpose and how living my life in alignment with them could look and feel. I’ve identified my blockers and fears and what it is going to take to push past them. I’ve had my eyes opened to concepts I knew nothing about but which now guide me on a daily basis.
I honestly feel like I’ve just scratched the surface and am so excited for what next. I absolutely love talking about it all with my friends and family and have been surprised at people’s reactions, which is often that they want to know more. So I’ve been thinking for a while that I’d like to share more widely some of things I’m learning, the topics I’m musing over and where life is taking me next - or should I say where I’m taking life 😄
But old habits die hard and I’ve been procrastinating on what feels like a bit of a leap. I took this photo of the sky at the end of my yoga class last night, unfiltered. It literally took my breath away and left me feelIng very inspired. So here it is. My first post. Because if not now, then when?
#selfdiscovery #purpose #alignment #growth #personalgrowth #inspiration #mindset #shift #selfdevolpment
- I did a FB live on my Lisa Lou Fitness page last night about willpower. It’s the most over used word in the heath industry and yet, the least understood. It’s a farce. When we rely on it, emotions, hormones, circumstance, is all left to chance. It’s not willpower that is the 🔑 to success, it’s planning and structure.
If you put your alarm clock across the room so you don’t hit snooze in the morning, did that take willpower or planning? Planning and structure, that’s where the money is. You’re not a failure, unworthy, or less than for have low willpower. Make a decision to quit relying on it and instead make a plan and structure your life to succeed in meeting your goals. Head to my Lisa Lou Fitness FB page to watch last night’s live! #mindset
- “And with that, I told myself, smile like Mandy does!” - @jeph.runs.wincity
Ever wonderful what happens in the brain the moment you #smile? A smile spurs a chemical reaction, releasing hormones including dopamine and serotonin. Dopamine increases our feelings of happiness, and when serotonin is released it’s associated with reduced stress. I love the story below from my @reebokcanada Ultra #Marathon @ragnarrelay teammate, Jeph a #BostonMarathon finisher himself! “My last run (as we approached just shy of 300km in 26 hours) caught me off guard, it was a challenge that I haven’t had in awhile. I was in awe. Part, holy that was hard and part, that was awesome. I do want to say, Mandy, I did shake my fist at you a little for telling me it wasn’t that hard, but when it did get hard, I remembered hearing a conversation you were having about how smiling can lift your spirits, get the endorphins going and help turn things around. And with that, I told myself, smile like Mandy does! Because I don’t think I know someone who smiles as much as you. So I wanted to say how your influence helped me take on that challenge!” -
Jeph #Mindset #Positive #Happiness
Top #mindset Posts
- 🐱Sometimes, the best therapy is a four legged, furry, purring living thing 🥢Sometimes, it’s a plateful of savoury, warm buttery gnocchi (yes - eaten with chopsticks)
it’s a 5 minute long-distance
phone call to your mother.
Just a few words.
Back and forth.
When she said
let’s reunite on a holiday
to ‘Say, Japan?’...
you can’t hold back the tears anymore.
All I wanted to say was
I wish I could easily
take a taxi to meet you and aunt
when there was a power cut when I was alone at home on a weekend night.
...but I’d have to take a plane.
We take too many things for granted.
But we are all learning, right?
- ‘Don’t Quit 5 Minutes Before the Miracle Happens’☝🏼
The life you want, the lifestyle you desire, the material possessions, the experiences, traveling the world, taking care of your family.. ALL OF THESE BLESSINGS are headed your way, just don’t quit!! ❌
Entrepreneurship, Success in general takes time, effort, sacrifice, going through a lot of pain, & you will get tested over and over again on your journey to the 🔝.
The universe rewards boldness, risk taking, extreme amounts of positive energy, & speed. Don’t be “the guy” or the “the girl” that quit on their dreams. If you feel like you’re going through hell, or your business is falling down, or you feel yourself negative about the future. Just understand that you’re close to your blessings and abundance. 🙏🏼
Don’t give up, don’t ever give up!!!! 💯
#dreamer #creator #beyourownboss #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneur #mindset #travel #personaldevelopment #freedom #wanderlust #travelgram #financialfreedom #inspire #entrepreneurship #cryptocurrency
#educate #empower #enrich 🖤
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF 🌅
Jeey, glaub an dich. Glaub an deine Träume. Wuhuu. Chackaa. HALT DEIN MAUL ❗️
Ich glaub viele könnten schon kotzen, wenn sie dieses "oh du musst nur an dich glauben“ noch paar mal hören 😂
Die meisten denken, man muss nur so eine Art Schalter umlegen und schon glaubt man an sich 🤷🏽♂️
Doch um einen tiefen Glauben in dich und deine Träume zu entwickeln, darfst Du Tag für Tag daran arbeiten. Es ist Anfangs wie ein kleiner Samen, nur ein Gedanke, den Du in dein Kopf pflanzt, doch über die Zeit wird er größer und größer 💥
Du trainierst ihn durch die Informationen, denen Du dich aussetzt. Die Bücher, die Du liest. Die Menschen, mit denen Du dich umgibst. Die Podcasts, die du hörst. Die Zeitung, die Du liest. Die Serie, die Du auf Netflix guckst. Alles konditioniert dich unterbewusst 💯
Wenn Du den kleinen Samen in deinem Kopf Wertschätzung zeigen willst, dann date nicht jede Information, sondern entscheide dich bewusst, welchen Infos Du dich aussetzt 🙏🏽
Wenn dein Traum eine Person wäre, wen würde sie daten? 👫 .
Jemanden der gar nicht an sie glaubt? - I don’t think so 🍀
Ist das Date-Beispiel zu tief oder verstehst du es noch? 😅🤷🏽♂️
- AMOR PRÓPRIO .. nada tem haver com seu externo e sim com aquilo que tem dentro de você . Como disse ontem a melhor forma de provar isso a vocês e dando como exemplo jovens que cometem suicídio. Quando isso acontece nos perguntamos , por que ? Era tão jovem , bonita .. Simples , o problema não era externo , como estamos ‘ por dentro ‘ é que realmente determina todo o resto . 👍🏼 Quando você está bem com você , quando a sua caixa do amor próprio está completa , então ela pode preencher outras ‘ caixas ‘ como a do amor , do relacionamento , da vida , da empatia , da alegria .. quando estamos ‘ vazios ‘ como preencher outros sentimentos tão importantes ? 😐 - Esse foi o tema da nossa #live de ontem ❤️