Latest #miltonkeynes Posts
- Love this image. How amazing are women’s bodies to be able to adapt in this way and bring the gorgeous little humans into this world. Happy Easter to you and your families 🐣💕
- • CHALLENGE 10 •
The beaut @bluedoorbakery tagged us in her challenge 10 & so here it is 😝
1. I am most definitely hungover today after bottom brunch yesterday 🤣 I’m a gin girl! Prosecco is my kryptonite!! #nofilter just so you can see how bad it is 🤣
2. I am 1 half of OH MY CAKERY, the other half doesn’t have a clue about Social media and just uses it to troll me or tell me how bad my spelling is 🤣 thanks mum.
3. Besides making all the wonderful cakes I love helping/teaching people 💕
4. I am a mummy to a little super hero 🦸♀️ she is and always will be one half of what I’m sure would have had us ripping our hair out identical twin girls but sometimes life decides to kick you in the vagina and serve you your arse on plate with a note to say ‘did you honestly think life was that simple!’. She is a cerebral palsy warrior who never stops smiling unless she’s hangry 😁
5. I have the most amazing teenager 💕 who I am hugely proud of! She’ll never truly understand how much she helps us until she has kids of her own which is when I started apologising to my parents for being such a brat 🤣
6. Setting up a business has taken a huge amount of time off my hands! He has done all the washing and cleaning, he has supported, he has sulked, he has made dinners, he has built stuff, he has sulked, he has laid the flooring in the shop, he has believed we could do it all along and he has sulked some more 🤣 we knew it would be tough sometimes but we’ve been through a shit load worse and here we are 💕😘
7. This is our middle child! 🤣 she has always been mental, very loving, definitely the tint of the litter, bloody beautiful but her breathe could kill a rhino 🤣
8. I used to be a figure skater & miss it everyday!
9. I have the most amazing friends! FACT! This year has been hard to juggle everything and I always feel hugely guilty for the time I’ve not have for those who have always been there 💕 but I would drop everything in a heart beat for them when they needed me and I hope they know that, obvs this is just one of my amazing friends 🤣 I don’t have a photo with them all 🙈🤣
10. Setting up the business has been a whirlwind of amazing-ness! I love making cakes..👇🏼
- When you are moving, you want your belongings to be in safe hands. Callum Removals and Transport are based in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire and we can help you complete a hassle free domestic or commercial move.
Our first class removals in Milton Keynes have been operating for 5 years and has already built an amazing reputation this year winning an award for being one of the top 3 local removals firms. As a family run business, we pride ourselves on being friendly, reliable and hard working, no matter what. All of our clients and job sizes are wide ranging, so there is not a job in Buckinghamshire too big or small for us. We do not believe in cutting corners. Our work is completed to a high standard every single time. Our band of satisfied customers are proof that we can get the job done in a swift and professional manner. #photooftheday #moving #removals #doitfortheart #miltonkeynes #2019 #april
- Happy belated Birthday!
- Are you all having a nice Easter break?
For us it’s been a few visits to the workshop to keep an eye on some bespoke projects coming along nicely and taking some time to reflect whilst enjoying this wonderful sun.
Outhouse has come along way in the past few years to something bigger than we imagined. We’re so grateful to have such a fantastic following that support Outhouse.
So it’s just a post to say “Thank You” and we hope you are having a wonderful Easter break in the sunshine!
- Good morning!
What a glorious day for a Duathlon! ☀️☀️☀️ We start at 10, it’s not too late to enter, we are accepting on the day entries for the Duathlon and 5k and 10k runs.
- happy easter everyone
i hope you are spending the day enjoying this beautiful weather, with family, friends, good food and a visit from the bunny 🐰
i'm looking forward to a little egg hunt for our adorable grandson. it's been a few years since my boys all used to rush up at the crack of dawn to try to glimpse the easter rabbit hiding eggs - how lovely it is to have a little one around again to indulge me in all the excitement of the highdays and holidays!! my boys found it less than amusing to be dragged from their beds in recent years to partake 🤭... have a good one 🐣🐰 xx