Latest #miasanmia Posts
- Alphonso Davies wishing Callum Hudson-Odoi a speedy recovery after he suffered a serious Achilles injured, and will miss the rest of the season. ❤️
At least he is already a true bavarian. 😂
#packmas #fcbayern #wespeakbayern #miasanmia
- Good. Better. BMW ///M. ❤
Always the best decision.
- •James hablando sobre sus tatuajes💉
- Calling all female footie fans—we want YOU! The Bayern Red Ladies is the first and only all female, international Bayern fan club. As a Red Lady, you’ll be part of an established and respected community that both appreciates and values your individuality and contributions. Our members engage in charitable and philanthropic events, participate in domestic and foreign meetups, and compete for great prizes throughout the season. Of course, the best part about being a Red Lady is the friendships you’ll cultivate and sense of sisterhood you’ll establish with other members. If this sounds like something your life is missing, check us out at @bayernredladies for more info.
#miasandamen #miasanfamily #miasanmia #bayernredladies #bayernmunich #fcbayern #bundesliga #munich #packmas #aufgehts #fcbayernmunich #pokal #championsleague
- اشبال #بايرن تحت 17 سنه بقيادة الاسطورة كلوزة ينتصر على ماينز ب 4-2
- Getting ready for the Cup Game!
Btw, Kovac named the reason why James was benched against Dortmund and Düsseldorf.
He said that he wanted to change the tactics and it worked out for Bayern, so he didn’t want to change it in the next game.
I hope James gets is place in the Starting-11 back this Wednesday, because maybe he needs to change the tactics this time again to make us more unpredictable. 🤔
- Mats Hummels and James Rodriguez have been back on the training pitch today and look okay. David Alaba worked individually in the fitness center.
Kovac did not provide any further details on why Alaba trained individually, but the Austrian international is expected to be ready for Wednesday.
- Niko Kovac in today’s Press Conference: ⠀⠀
"James and Mats trained with the team today - Manuel and Arjen are still out - David Alaba trained individually" ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Kovač on the previous game: "The first half was not great due to weather conditions. Second half was better. Pavlenka was excellent, it's annoying that we couldn't make use of our chances but the most important thing is that we got the 3 points. Wednesday's game will be completely different. It's an away game and Bremen haven't been in the semis for a long time. The whole city will be up for it but we already played away in Berlin and won. Bayern were in the final last year and we want to do it again"
Kovač on Arjen Robben: "I spoke to him today. He feels better and sounds more optimistic. I don't want to make the situation better than it actually is, but what he said made me happy"
Kovač on Renato: "It's a difficult situation for him. Right now, he's part of the team and shares our goals. After the end of the season, we will sit down and talk. The team is doing well now and results are there. He has to wait for the situation where I can bring him in"
Kovač on why Sanches is not playing: "Everybody on the pitch is currently doing a good job. That's why it's not easy to take out a successful good player"
Kovač on Gnabry and Coman: "They didn't play together much this season because King was injured. Ideally, I would like to have all 4 wingers available. Serge and King are doing well now so they should continue to play in the next weeks. The rhythm should stay as it is"
Kovač on Goretzka: "He developed well this season, played many good games. I took him and James out of the Dortmund game for tactical reasons, and that got us a 5-0 win so why should I change things? It's not easy for them but not easy for me too. That's the quality of Bayern"
Kovač on the cup: "You need luck, it's the shortest way to the title but not the easiest. Playing the final in Berlin is something special. I grew up there and the atmosphere is unique. The whole world is watching, being part of it is great"
- [Stat 📊 - DFB 📷] La milieu de terrain du Bayern Munich, Sara Däbritz (24 ans) cette saison c'est :
30 matchs 🏟️
14 buts ⚽️
10 passes 🅰️ .
#fcb #bayernmunichfr #miasanmia #packmas
- هل يعود أيرك تين هاغ لبايرن ميونخ؟
سبق له تدريب الفريق الرديف لبايرن
بالتالي فرصة التعاقد معه كبيرة جدا لانه يعرف النادي جيدا ويتقن اللغة
عقده مع أياكس ينتهي عام 2020
أستمرار كوفاتش لموسم أخر، وعدم التعاقد مع مدرب كبير
يعني بأننا قد نشاهد هاغ مدربا للبافاري
- مستقبل حراسة البايرن بأمان 😍❤❤ ابن روبن
- 15 فرد من عائلة آرين روبن تواجدوا في السابينير شتراسه اليوم لدعمه ومشاهدته في التدريب بما في ذلك أطفاله ووالديه. 😍❤ #MiaSanMia