Latest #method Posts
- VOLUME EATING BREAKFAST 🍳🥯☕️
⬅️ On the left...
➕ ¾ cup fruit and nut muesli
➕ 150g natural greek yoghurt
➕ ¼ small banana
➕ 10 berries
➕ 1 teaspoon honey
➡️ On the right...
➕ 2-egg omelette made with grape tomatoes, spinach, red onion and parmesan cheese served with sautéed grape tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms
➕ 1 slice multigrain bread with 40g avocado and 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
➕ 120g high protein greek yoghurt with ¼ cup nut based muesli, 1 passionfruit and 8 berries
➕300 mL unsweetened almond milk latte
Muesli is nutrient dense BUT remember it is also calorie dense ! ⚡️This isn’t a bad thing, it just isn’t ideal when you are trying to get the volume in particular from your meal portions.
💥 If you are looking at losing weight and needing to satisfy your large appetite, nutrient dense, low calorie meals can be the way to go! 👌🏼 They allow you to feel fuller for longer and there’s plenty of options in varying your meals.
🌿 Make sense of your nutrition with a Method Coach who can help change your perspective on ‘healthy eating’ to suit your needs specifically to your appetite! 📲Message us for more information.
- Você sabe como dizer “passar pela alfândega” em inglês? No vídeo de hoje iremos abordar essa expressão! Depois de assistir o vídeo, deixe seu Like e marque um amigo para espalhar o conteúdo! 👊🏻✅
- Craving lamb? Well, this #recipe is perfect for you & your family!
#Ingredients: 👉 2kg MSA Easy Carve Lamb Leg
👉 1kg scrubbed potatoes, cut into chunks
👉 1 tbs olive oil and 1/3 cup oil for pesto
👉 1 cup frozen peas
👉 125g pine nuts, toasted
👉 2 garlic cloves
👉 1 cup mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 250°c. Place lamb into a roasting pan and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 200°c and cook for a further 30 minutes.
2. Coat potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to roasting pan with lamb and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Remove lamb from pan, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest before slicing. Increase oven to 220°c and cook potatoes for 10-15 minutes until golden.
4. Meanwhile, place peas into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a food processor. Add pine nuts, garlic and mint and process until finely chopped. Scrape down sides of the processor and with motor running, slowly add oil. Process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Carve the lamb and serve slices with potatoes and mint pesto. 📍1/22 George St, North Strathfield
☎️ (02) 9764 3316
#SydneyEats #SydneyButcher #MeatLove #SydneyChicken #SydneyPork #SydneyCooks #SydneyMeat #FreshMeat #SydneyBeef #BBQ #SydneyBBQ #SydneyDinner #FoodLove #SydneyFood #QualityMeat #Sydney #Love #Like
- Chocolate Walnut Soufflé *2 tablespoons of Stevia
* ½ cup all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* ½ teaspoon baking powder
* Few drops of vanilla essence
* 2 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
* 1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
* whipped cream (optional)
* ½ cup hot water
* 2Tbsp Walnuts
* Banana Slices *Love ❤️ #Method: * Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree * Step 2: Take a bowl and add the all-purpose flour, stevia, baking powder, and cocoa powder and whisk the ingredients together.
* Step 3: Next, take a small bowl and add the vanilla essence, olive oil, hot water, and melted dark chocolate.
* Step 4: Now take the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together and mix well.
* Step 5: Once the mixture is ready to be baked, take small oven safe dishes and grease them with olive oil. * Step 6: You can now pour the batter in each of the baking dishes. But make sure that you add banana or chocolate in the middle. So that the center is nice and gooey once the soufflés are baked.
* Step 7: Let the chocolate soufflé bake for about 20 minutes. Check at regular intervals. Bake with Love
#vegantreats #veganeats #delights #baking #chocolate #walnuts #sweet
- 📢 We’re thrilled to announce our first juried exhibition, which we’ll be hosting in conjunction with our #MaterialityandMethod Textile Summit and Textile Month in September 2019. All current Textile Arts LA members are invited to submit work for "Materiality and Method: a small works fiber exhibition" at @pretty_smart_studio in Long Beach, CA. This is a FREE open call for small fiber works that are no larger than 24" x 24" (must be a Textile Arts LA member to apply). Check out other submission requirements via our website under Textile Month > Events (direct link in bio!).⠀
💜 Fiber is a fluid medium that allows artists to approach their work in many ways. This exhibition focuses on the intersection of process and material, and how every artist addresses these ideas in their work. We are looking for work using innovative methods that manipulates, re-imagines and transcends our understanding of material.⠀
〰 Deadline to submit is July 15, 2019!! More info can be found via link in bio.⠀
#textileartsla #opencall #material #method #fiberart #smallworks #emergingartists #textileart #prettysmart #architecture #design #collaboration
- Our Prawn Arancini With Aioli recipe is perfect for every family to try, especially in weather like today! 💕
#Ingredients ✔ 40g butter
✔ 1 tbs olive oil
✔ 2 garlic cloves, crushed
✔ 1 leek, chopped
✔ 1 cup Arborio rice
✔ 1/3 cup white wine
✔ 2 cups hot vegetable stock
✔ 200g green prawn meat, chopped (see Note)
✔ 1 lemon, rind finely grated
✔ 2 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
✔ 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
✔ ½ cup plain flour
✔ 2 eggs, lightly beaten
✔ 2½ cups panko breadcrumbs
✔ Vegetable oil, for deep frying
✔ ½ cup aioli, to serve
1. Heat butter and oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and leek and cook, stirring, for 5-6 minutes or until leek has softened.
2. Add rice and stir for 1 minute or until coated with butter mixture.
3. Add wine and stir until reduced. Stir in stock and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
4. Stir in prawns, lemon rind and parsley and cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in parmesan, then season. Transfer to a shallow tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Place flour, egg and breadcrumbs into separate bowls.
6. Roll the cooled risotto into 12 balls. Toss each ball in flour, shaking off excess. Coat in egg, then roll in breadcrumbs. Heat oil in a deep saucepan and deep-fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden and warmed through. Serve arancini with aioli on the side. 📍 144/100-144 Burwood Rd, Burwood NSW 2134
📞 (02) 9744 7722
#seafood #oysters #fish #fresh #sydneyfood #innerwestsydney #burwood #oysterbar #freshseafood #salmon #prawns #instafood #foodinspo #yum #delicious #sydneyseafood #hooklinerandsinker #seafoodplatter #healthy #grilledseafood
Top #method Posts
- 2nd stage, still lots left to do. I have been glazing my colors with retarder. If I paint opaque I’ll loose the beautiful nuances created by the first step, my flower will look flat and without movement. You’ll notice in some areas I have patterns coming through, I’m trying to keep those for interest and direction. Now I have to wait for the retarder to dry so that I can use glazing medium to protect the previous layers of paint, the glazing medium will act as a barrier. The painting still needs developing, almost there. Thank you once again @kellyro1 this wouldn’t have been possible without your gorgeous photo. Have a great weekend dear friends, I hope you enjoy whatever you do ❤️❤️ #share #method #painting #art #flowers #floralstudy #creativehappylife #loveartwork #collaboration #thingswithflowers #artshare #artblog #contemporaryart #mellowyellow #glazingart
- It is important to remember that The Law of Attraction is a 3-step process and not a 1-step process. The Law of Attraction states, "Whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, I'll attract more of it, whether wanted or unwanted." After we have determined our desires, we need to give attention to those desires. This is why most people who build a list, and then tuck it away, never see the desires on that list manifest. .
Let's begin by reviewing the 3-step formula for Deliberate Attraction:
1) I identify my desire (being as clear as I can).
2) I raise my vibration (by giving my desire attention).
3) I allow (by reducing my resistance to receiving my desire).
Really, that's all there is to it. Don't over think it.
#lawofattraction #visualizing #manifest #desires #method #energy #focus #lefteye #tlc #motivation --