Latest #melanin Posts
- ==>>With emancipation and Reconstruction came an inevitable reaction in Southern race relations. Technically freed from the shackles of bondage, the Black man/woman was now just another “competitor” in the labor market. White laws had to be altered to compensate for the changing status of Black agricultural workers and artisans, to ensure their continued inferior caste status. In the autumn months of 1865, a series of Black Codes were ratified to guarantee Black labor subservience. IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT THE JIM CROW LAWS WHICH IMPRISONED BLACKS FOR VIOLATIONS WERE ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED IN THE NORTH, NOT SOUTH. MANY NORTHERN RESTAURANTS, HOTELS AND TAVERNS WERE OFF-LIMITS TO BLACKS THROUGHOUT THE EIGHTEENTH AND NINETEENTH CENTURIES.<<
>>Many Midwestern states legally excluded anyone with a “visible admixture” of Negro blood from voting. Almost every major white attacking Blacks. In Indiana, for instance, a large prewar political rally was led by a large cadre of young white females who carried a banner reading, “Fathers, save us from nigger husbands.” Thus the postbellum South after 1877 developed its public policies towards the punishment of Blacks primarily from the traditions and customs of the North.<<== #ManningMarable, How Capitalism Underdeveloped Black America
#BlackUnity #BlackLove #BlackFamily #BlackisBeautiful #BlackPower #BlackHistoryMatters #PanAfricanism #AfricanFamily #AfrikanFamilies #PanAfricanist #PanAfrikanism #AfrikanFamily #BlackNation #NationBuilding #NationBuilder #NationBuilders #BlackLivesMatter #BlackFamiliesMatter #AfricanFamiliesMatter #AfrikanLivesMatter #BlackMan #BlackWoman #BlackHistoryIsWorldHistory #BlackFamily #BlackArt #BlackRoyalty #Melanin #VibrateHigher
- Beautiful Black woman ❤️
- Showing love to black women 💚
- “We see three generations wearing the same Max Mara coat—and it’s still not worn out,” said Ian Griffiths. “Max Mara is about timeless, high-quality clothes. You may not buy a coat every season, but when you do, you keep it and then pass it on.” In a world of wasteful fashion practices, Griffiths was talking about the principle of buy less, buy better before his show, arguing, “I think we’re better placed than some people on that.”
He was alluding to an older form of consumption, dating back to when people had to save up to buy something they adored, and banks weren’t issuing cards to fuel credit booms.
This is one of the most aesthetically pleasing shows I have seen, where ALL the outfits look amazing and complement both the models and the other pieces.
Excellent job @maxmara !! 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👌🏿
- head up and heart open.
- I never thought that you were capable of making me get lost in the deepest parts of my own heart and engulfed by such spiritual bliss. I've officially loss control and I desperately try to grab ahold of the rational, but to no avail. I've sworn to never be encapsulated like this, but I now surrender to this inevitable connection that renders me powerless before it's divinity. I dare say, this caged blue bird will sing it's tune and allow it to spread far and wide to every pair of love birds soaring to evermore new heights, forever reminding them to never let their love waiver. Dear sweet Cardinal, I would never allow you to sell your heart short when you've open the gates of my own. Nothing, but you can satiate my soul and nothing, but I can provide such rich nourishment for your heart. They would call it an unlikely pair, but, me, I call this destiny of all fates, so come bath in its sun with me. You'll feel incompletely without, so I vow to never make you regret it... #NothingEvenMatters #TheyCallMeMrRomantic #TheKingOfHearts #PhotoManipulation #DwayneAndWhitley #ADifferentWorld #ADifferentLove #PoeticMindState #PoeticFrameOfMind #WordPorn #Soulful #Kings #PhilosophicPoet #Daydreaming #GoodVibes #LoveYours #Free #EnlightenedMindstate #Spiritual #EveryPoetJustWannaBeLoved #Soul #Queens #PoeticBliss #TalkToMe #Beauty #Melanin #BlackIsBeautiful #KingsLove #TwinFlames
- Time to start another one.