Latest #meal Posts
- Bit of sweet mango chili right nya and its extra good cause I topped it with dads #pico a lot of sweet and savor, with a very little spice. A good add to the mix I got to say, as normally I spice it a bit more. Chili in spring, ci ci ci h i l i spells chili 🍅😄 things are all go here on. Time to turn the heat on 🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I have been MIA because... I’m in Disney! Not gonna lie, I’ve been eating what sounds good and not regretting it one bit 🍔 I’ve been averaging about 6 miles/15,000 steps per day so... I’m counting this week as on track 🤷🏼♀️
- This 1 the easiest 1 just bring your favorite fruits 🍓🍋 slice it and let set in water and drink your #water next day .
- What a beautiful Sunday morning! Start the day with a nutritious breakfast and you are good to go!
Enjoy and relax!
- Just add your favorite fruits in ice tray froze them then add them in your drinking #water 🍒🍇🍎 enjoy
- When drinking your #water out of a ceramic, glass or stainless steel container (never add essential oils to a #plastic container), add one drop of your favorite therapeutic-grade #essentialoil for #flavor that lasts all day. I add a drop or two of lemon, lime, orange, or peppermint in the morning to a glass of water and refill it with ice and water all day, only to find the hint of flavor continues throughout the day. Adding a couple of drops to a warm mug of water is another way to enjoy. The oils are a great way to quickly improve the water flavor !
- #Spice your #water up with a favorite herb or spice. Add a couple leaves of mint or #basil for a mildly flavored beverage (or let them “steep” in the water overnight in the fridge for more zing). Toss in a little #ginger root or a couple of #cinnamon sticks (maybe with some #apple slices) and enjoy a cool, refreshing, invigorating drink.
- Whether you choose to use a #filter on your refrigerator that filters water coming through the door, use a filtering water pitcher, place a filter on your sink for the tap #water, employ a whole-house water filter to soften and improve water, or carry around a container with a personal water filter, there are many easy ways to make it #taste better as well as eliminate water pollutants.
- 1. Filter Your Drinking #Water 2. Infuse with Fruit 3.Add Essential #Oils 4Jazz it up with #Herbs or Spices5. Fruity Ice Cubes .
- fried mushrooms, fried chicken, mini corn dogs, and garlic fries #summerbodywya
- Signs that show y really need #water
Top #meal Posts
- CHICKEN PARMA & SPAGHETTI 🤤
Name a better combo... I’ll wait 😂🔥
Tag someone who would love this!
- One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry 🔥
Recipe by @eaturselfskinny
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 cup sugar snap peas
½ cup carrots, julienned
⅓ cup unsalted cashews
4 green onions, chopped
For the sauce:
4 Tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp honey
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp grated ginger
2 or 3 Tbsp water
To make the sauce, whisk together tamari (or soy sauce), peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, depending on the consistency you prefer, and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
Add broccoli, bell pepper, snap peas and carrots to the skillet, incorporating everything together. Cook an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through, then add cashews and green onions and drizzle the peanut sauce over top.
Mix everything together with the sauce, coating well, and cook for one more minute. Serve and enjoy!
#mealprep #healthymeals #easyrecipes #meal