Latest #maui Posts
- A private tour from Maui around Molokai to Oahu in a Piper plane, to quote Tyler and I several times yesterday “What an amazing freaking day!” The Hawaiian Islands show so much beauty from the ground, but flying above it all was incredible. 🌺🌊☀️ #mauiplanerides #maui #hawaii #molokai #oahu
- lil lavender bushes for this lovely Wednesday!
- Happy #internationalhappinessday ✨
Two years ago I left behind my life in Southern California to follow my dream of living on Maui. I never felt I belonged in the “cookie cutter” consumer life style I was surrounded by. I felt trapped and unmotivated about the future I was headed towards. I was taken advantage of over and over by energy suckers & false promises of golden “opportunities.” I self medicated & drank to run away from this life I wasn’t happy in. I craved authenticity & realness. I found that here. I not only fell in love with @dunhyden but I found what my heart longed for. I wake up inspired and finally happy to be alive. I treat my mind, body & spirit with love; healing parts of myself I had treated so poorly. I found my inner strength, serenity, and continue to forgive myself for doing the best I could at that point in time & level of consciousness I was at. Mahalo for letting me share a piece of my story! I hope today with the full moon & being national happiness day you can take the time to evaluate what truly makes you happy. Do more of that! Don’t underestimate your intuition. 💓
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀📸 : @dunhyden ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#maui #redsandbeach #redsand #cliffpics #hawaiilife #goddess #ganjagoddess #choosetoevolve #loveyourself #bekind #begrateful #neverstopadventuring #model #hawaiisbestphotos #creatandheal 🎨💓
- Craving another tropical vacation 🌴
- International Happiness Day! What!!!! And the Full Moon. A good day to treat yourself to something special. Our house-made organic golden milk is very special - local organic turmeric, organic sugar, dates, special spices, black pepper, and lots of aloha ❤️ mix it with our delicious steamed macadamia nut milk and you will be happy indeed
#behappy #coffee #maui #mauicoffee #organic #organiccoffeehouse
- A backwards head plant in to the washing machine 👊
- Sunset and moon gazing magic last night at the beautiful luau at @andazmaui, The Feast at Mokapu. The highlight for me was the opening prayer, sang in Hawaiian to the familiar tune of the Doxology (a traditional Christian hymn). The host was gracious and kind enough to answer so many of my questions after the show as I hurried up to her with my historian’s hat on, curious about the cultural mix, and she told me stories about traditional Hawaiian religion, and the Christian missionaries who arrived here (many of them actually came from Yale). That this interaction was the highlight of my evening affirms me so strongly that I love love love what I do, I love love love studying religion and culture 💛 And I love Maui.
- My heart is where the sun glows, the breeze blows and the ocean flows 🌊 #12026km
- Presenting the new Naish Maliko Inflatable; the stiffest inflatable ever made thanks to its four carbon stringers. No need for extra rods or cables, simply inflate and go!
- Just a friendly reminder for you all to take some time for the fairies, the mermaids, the rainbows and to create your own fairytale. 🧚♂️🧜🌈
Another friendly reminder that we have some amazing spring break giveaways going on right now too! Check them out in our previous posts. Have a great day!! 🧚♂️🧜🌈
- 2018 Na Hoku Hanohano Awards Arrivals
PHOTOS BY JAMES GARRETT / SPECIAL TO THE STAR-ADVERTISER
May 21, 2018 To learn more about the submission process and awards show please visit nahokuhanohano.org / Photo @staradvertiser / Sign up to become a @hawaiiacademyofrecordingarts (HARA) Member Today!
The last couple of posts are fairly different from my normal landscapes and large spaces but sometimes you gotta get up close and personal to really appreciate the little things
Views from the bamboo forest floor 🎋