Latest #maui Posts
🍫 @mapchocolate The Secret Garden came with me to Maui as I knew we were staying in a gingerbread house in The Sacred Garden.
🌴 This bar had one piece left, that was a bit chalky due to age and travels, but still was delicious.
⛲ I enjoyed it sitting next to the pond with banana, papaya, lemon, orange, hibiscus, palm, bamboo, monstera, and a million other tropical plants surrounding me. .
#darkchocolate #ilovechocolate #beantobar #beantobarchocolate #singleoriginchocolate #belize #cardamom #plum #cacao #cacaolove #smallbatchcrafted #thesecretgarden #favouritebook #inthegarden #gardensnack #airbnb #airbnbguest #maui #mauivacation #offthebeatentrail #downtime #vacation #plants #garden #tropicalgarden #peace
- Aloha Friday’s are best spent in the islands. Here’s a few frames of one of the most nostalgic places for me. I spent a lot of my childhood at Waikiki surfing, skimboarding, canoeing and sailing from sunrise to sunset here. When I was done at the beach I would meet up with my dad and we would sell traditional Hawaiian necklaces to tourist that he carved out of bone. He was known as one of the best at his craft. Cheehoo! 🏄🏽♂️
- Sun is rising before 6:30, and the moon is more radiant than ever 🙌🌕Happy full moon in Libra.. the second full moon in this zodiac and lots of shifts are taking place. Not going to lie I feel a little cray cray but I’m rolling with it 🌌What else is there to do other than to roll with it?
- Catching waterfalls... ❣️
- A beautiful tragedy... ❣️
Honokolani is a dark and eerie beach (literally). Legends say that a Hawaiian princess fled from her cruel husband and was then murdered by him in the caves of this beach. Sometimes red tiny shrimp appear in the pool turning the water red. It is said to be a reminder of the blood of the princess!
- I remember when all I could think about was a little pupp. Then Chase brought you home, you put so much joy in our lives. With your little personality we could never ask for anything better!! 💗 #maui
- Hope you have the day off and get to enjoy this long weekend with your ohana! Happy Easter from our news family to yours! | Full forecast at MauiNow.com #maui #mauinow #mauiweather
- Hope you have the day off and get to enjoy this long weekend with your ohana! Happy Easter from my family to yours! Xo 🐰 | Full forecast at MauiNow.com #maui #mauinow #mauiweather
- Throughout our relationship, Ryan has been encouraging me to go on adventures with him that pull me outside my comfort zone. They are always worth it.
On Wednesday, April 17th, Ryan and my dad led the group as they used the jeeps to crawl down a grassy mountain side following the tracks of those few to do so before us. Once we reached the end of where the cars would take us, Ryan asked me to follow him down the side of a cliff (despite my protesting that it was dangerous) and out to this tide pool right next to the ocean off the southern coast of Maui.
Out there on that rock on an island in the middle of the ocean my best friend got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!
#engaged #maui #kaanapali #hawaii
- FIT FRIDAY:::::::: ‘Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way."
- Leslie Calvin Brown
This is true as with anything in life... fitness, relationships, career, health, faith, friendships... no one said it would be easy — but my friends, it will be worth it!! .
Keep going, keep striving, keep believing it’s within your reach, and watch what can happen. ✨✨✨
- So this is my first official post since moving (temporarily) to Maui about a week ago. For those of you who haven’t been following along with my stories, my life has taken a complete 180 in this last month:
Exactly 4 weeks ago, I made a pledge to not just my friends and followers, but to myself to practice #RadicalAuthenticity with everything I share online. No more isolating, no more shame or embarrassment, no more pretending to have a bunch of money when I’m actually very, very much in debt.
Three weeks ago, my dad was diagnosed with heart disease and told that at 48 years old, only half his heart is functioning properly and he has a 50/50 shot of living another 2 years. As someone who has already lost one parent, I never thought I would be faced with the very real possibility of losing another before being able to start a family of my own.
Two weeks ago, we were served with an official eviction notice and told we had a week to find somewhere to go or the police would be involved. With both my dad’s and my savings dried up trying to find out why he was so sick all of the time, options for his future became bleak. I felt helpless and lost having no idea what to do next.
Last week in the midst of trying to pack, fundraise, and figure out the next step, two people who I had barely met a few weeks before offered me and my dad a solution where he could relax and I could focus on the launch of something that will very likely change my life forever.
So I bought us 2 one-way tickets to Maui, grabbed the essentials, and dragged him onto the plane less than 36 hours later. It was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to do, but here I am today, living the dream: being surrounded by intensely ambitious, like-minded individuals who push me to have a healthy mind, body, and spirit while we grind to prepare for this new company + software launch. I am eternally grateful for not only the #MarketHackersV2 team, but my boyfriend @taylorcrouse1 for supporting me in this new journey - even from 2,500 miles away.
Finally, to everyone who helped me move, donated, or DM’d me with hopes for health and success: thank you ❤️ (you know who you are)