Latest #maternity Posts
- “23 weeks + 3 days 💪🏻 and I firmly believe that working out can either make or break how you feel during pregnancy! 💪🏻 I didn't workout my entire first pregnancy and didn't feel all that great. The second pregnancy I worked out moderately but consistently and I felt 💯 better. This time around, it's still an entirely unique pregnancy journey. My body is gaining more fat and my eating patterns are a little off, but the one thing I find complete solace in is my ability to workout and stay active on a daily basis. This pregnancy, I workout daily and I'm working out harder than I did last pregnancy (unless I'm having an off day). When I do have an off day, I still get my steps in and try too corporate walking or just push through a workout because I know I'll feel better on the other side. Exercise really turns any negative emotion I have about my body into something positive and starts my day off with optimism. Endorphins are basically free drugs that are good for you! ... and good for your baby!! So bring on the exercise. The one thing that isn't mandated during pregnancy! 😂 💪🏻” - @thesouthernishmama
- De-Stash Clearance🌿
Everything is up to 50% OFF (no code needed... prices reflect discount)
Lots of great deals 💗
- • Reality Check •
No beautiful pregnancy shots just yet!! But this has been my reality the last 101 days!
Yep that’s right I have vomited every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. I have nausea from the second my eyes open till they close,
I also have the joys of insomnia and w.i.l.d dreams... sometimes too crazy for me to even fall back asleep... My skin is already starting to itch, I have weird skin pigment and pimples around my face, My nipples sting and tits are growing by the day!
I cry at everything all day, a sms, a cartoon, a Facebook meme YEP I’m crying!! It’s nuts I feel no control over my emotions at the moment and I’m not a crying person.. WHY am I sharing this? As I often ask bossy to go play with my phone while mummy is sick, Hudson is always by my side coz he hates seeing me cry.. but bossy decided to take photos of himself and me instead, and he captured our reality so well!! This by far has been my hardest pregnancy, Emotionally, Physically and Mentally, but it’s so worth every long nauseating day!
I already have Chub- Rub between my thighs so I’m going to be a God damm horse by Xmas 😱
I’m so grateful that I even get to experience this again, and I have this little human growing everyday inside of me and I’m so excited to add another delicious little human to our family!
- I dag har vi været på byggemarked på Hansen Road, der ligger i det historiske, danske kvarter i Accra. Her er fyldt med gode sager, liv og larm.
- So delicate and lovely!!! Spring and summer outdoor sessions are soooo dreamy 💕
- You’re surround by chaos yet you feel so alone. Motherhood can be one of the most isolating journeys, so to all of you mommas out there who are feeling a little lonely today, take solace in knowing there are mothers worldwide walking along with you #motherhoodlikewhoa
“The journey we go through as mothers are often lonely, even though we’re never physically alone (not even when on the toilet) we go through so many emotions and situations on our own and therefore for we often end up alone in our thoughts. I do all the time, I used to compare my first born to other babies and kept asking myself what I did wrong - I ended up feeling alone in everything.
Why doesn’t he eat? Am I supposed to be this tired? Why doesn’t he crawl yet? Why won’t he stop screaming? Do other moms feel like this too? How do people have time to shower?.. the questions we ask ourselves are many. We do the same thing over and over again day after day, we talk to ourselves all day long, or to a tiny version of ourselves that never answers, it gets lonely at times and it’s ok to feel lonely, it’s ok to not know what you’re doing all the time, none of us do. So I just wanted to give you lovely ladies a reminder that you’re not alone, we’re all in this together - even when we’re feeling alone ♥️ .
- Perks of the job 💐 -
What a lovely surprise it was to be given a beautiful bunch of flowers and a thankful card from a such a lovely couple today. My anxiety about returning back to work after time off was quickly subsided when I received this today and obviously helped with cuddles from an adorable newborn baby 👶🏼 -
Sometimes us community midwives talk about how we can be forgotten, the midwives who are there through labour and birth gets lots of appreciation but the midwife who supported and guided the women through their pregnancy gets forgotten. Don’t get me wrong, any sign of thanks is appreciated but when it’s from one of your ladies you’ve seen throughout the antenatal period it feels extra special (continuity is key) 💕and obviously we don’t do the job for the cards or presents but it does make you feel like you actually made a different to that woman or couple 💝 -
#midwife #career #nhs #maternity #antenatal #clinic #apprecition #community #caseload #continuity #continuityofcare #flowers #card #thankyou #gift #thankyoumidwife
- Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. Lamaze Intimates. Tap the image to shop this style to keep you cool for the summer! ☀️
Top #maternity Posts
- Vielleicht unser letzter Termin beim Frauenarzt? 🙈
Nächste Woche wäre mein aller letzter Termin, ich bin gespannt ob es dazu kommen wird. Ich hab noch auf der Babyparty gesagt wie cool es wäre wenn das Baby am 28.07. kommt, weil unsere große am 27.08. Geburtstag hat 🙈😂 Ich hoffe doch das es sich schon etwas eher auf den Weg macht 😂🙏🏻 Was glaubt ihr ? Gebt gern mal einen Tipp ab ☺️
- I LOVE WOMEN. Anytime I go somewhere I always receive encouragement from women! At the gym this morning, I was doing my squats & a Woman passed by and said “Looking Great Mama, you got this! You are a freaking champ for being here.” I have had countless of encounters with women who are complete strangers, offering words of encouragement, compliments, and even help with carrying my bags! I am in awe of the sisterhood that I have witnessed. Being pregnant, I have connected to so many women on a deeper level than ever before! I just want to say Thank you to all the women who love on other women. It’s a beautiful thing to see how pregnancy and motherhood have women unite. There is so much strength in Sisterhood, It is such a great reminder that every woman is your sister, we are all in this journey of life together. The power of women coming together is immeasurable 💛✨🙌🏾 #empoweredpregnancy
Mais alguma mãe que se identifica ???
Para a mãe cansada
As vezes, parece que ninguém nota os esforços diários de uma batalha materna. Ninguém nota as madrugadas insones, os choros contidos, os banhos não tomados, o almoço quente e saboroso que se transformou em um pão com manteiga e um café gelado. Ninguém nota quando a mãe está trabalhando no limite da exaustão. Seja limpando, educando ou emprestando um imenso pedaço de si para manter aquele pequeno em perfeitas condições.
Por trás de um filho feliz, existe uma mãe com um coque no cabelo, roupa amassada e... cansada. Por trás de um filho feliz, existe um trabalho pesado que ninguém (ou quase ninguém) ousa se importar.
A maternidade é uma profunda, dolorosa e imensa doação de si mesmo.
A maternidade é uma jornada para valentes, lugar de gente corajosa que se aventura na batalha de criar um ser humano independente: dando limites, emprestando as suas noites de sono, multiplicando as forças e amando-os para sempre, mesmo quando eles nos levam a loucura.
A maternidade é essa insana e profunda doação do nosso próprio coração. E mesmo quando ninguém nota, lá está ela - a mãe, doando o seu corpo, multiplicando o seu amor, dividindo os seus sorrisos e vivendo na mais completa e feliz exaustão. Porque toda mãe sabe que a melhor recompensa, para tanto cansaço, já está em suas mãos!
Eu estou cansada, acredite! Mas jamais cansada de ser mãe. ❤
Texto: @maezice .
#maternidadereal #maternando #amamentacao #maedemeninos #sermãe #maesolo #maesolteira #maternidadereal #mundoazul #maternity #maedemenino #maedeprincipe #felicidadedeemamaee