Latest #marketingstrategy Posts
- Marketing Wisdom, Inspirations, and Ideas from iMarketology
- Do you have a working understanding of SEO and basic HTML? Are you ready to understand the factors that affect SEO performance? Then get ready because we have the perfect workshop for you!
Register today for our SEO Inspire Workshop on Thursday July 26th! You’ll gain:
-A simplified version of @elevatedonline’s technical audit checklist
-A technical SEO glossary &
-A list of tools to conduct a manual audit
Link in bio to learn more!
- Um pouco mais da nossa Barbearia Retrô Rio! Já imaginam como vai ficar?
- Create more engagement around your brand! Contact our experts at #TheMcRaeAgency today.
- Hey Guys — I need your help!
I am finalising my website [yes, finally] and am looking for a 3rd white paper download, which basically means a value add to offer to you for free such as a guide on Facebook Tips, SEO hacks, best practise Email Marketing strategies etc.
One of the free downloads is on the Business Canvas Model, to help you define and understand your business model, audience and value proposition; and the second is a FY20 Marketing Activity Calendar template.
I can’t decide on the third, largely as there are just so many topic areas, so I would really LOVE your feedback.
Drop a comment below on something branding or marketing related that you would like a Cheat Sheet / Tips or a Guide on!? 🙌🏼
- Working hard equals party hard. 🥂
After few rough weeks of continuous updates from Instagram we somehow managed to make it alive. 😂
How about you? Did the algorithm change affected your IG game? Let us know down.
We think that on one hand these changes will reduce dramatically spam and unwanted content, if you didn't knew the new limit of actions per month is reduced to 6000.
So any like or follow you're making above that equals being blocked by IG. 🚫
That means you can like a maximum of 200 posts per day. Which is the biggest negative thinking how much time we spend here, on the platform. Now suddenly you can like only 20 posts per hour or you guessed it... BLOCK. Bummer. 🙄
On the other hand we think this is just a corporate move coming from IG that is missing out on the user needs. We think @gretta has a good point about this aspect, so go read her post about it.
Overall this is what we do as professional social media strategists. We adapt, we fight the algorithms and provide the best humanly possible content out there. 💪🏻 // pic credit: @aveclesfilles
- E-Commerce stores have continued to grow in popularity over the last several years.
Brands continue to rely on social media in order to help drive traffics to their online stores.
This traffics has increased over 110% over the last two years.
- Something clicked with me today💡 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☁️ It’s not just about developing relationships on social media, but being able to 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 them! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Building connections counts the most when you create the trust between you and your ideal client!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👇🏽 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Social Blonde⚡️ offers services that centers around maintaining the trust within your tribe! consistency creates trust, and trust sells⭐️⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☁️DM @_socialblonde for a 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 consultation to hear more about our marketing strategies☁️
- Brainstorming Exercise No.5 The Mindmapping Tree 🌳 ⠀
A few years ago I attended a Social Change Summit run by YGAP. We had all arrived with some sort of half-assed idea about how we could make an impact on our community through social enterprise...but no real solid outline of how we would execute. So they sat us down and made us map out the challenge we were most wanting to change using a cause and effect tree...99% of us actually finished the exercise with a completely different (BETTER) social enterprise idea than when we had started. ⠀
The purpose of this exercise is to explore the hurdles you’re trying to overcome + the desired impact your project needs to have. ⠀
HOW TO: ⠀
1. Start by scribbling the problem / brainstorm topic on the trunk of the tree. ⠀
2. What impact does this need to have? List the TOP 3 outcomes you’re seeking as different limbs on your tree.⠀
3. One by one, drill down further on these ideals to identify very specific, tangible goals for each. These will become smaller branches. ⠀
4. Now look beneath the surface...What are the underlying issues that impact what “grows”? Detail your major 3 ‘root causes’ controlling what happens. ⠀
5. Really think about those issues. More specifically, what are the causes of THOSE problems? List these as smaller root systems growing off the big ones. ⠀
6. Review your tree. By this point there’s either a glaringly obvious direction you need to take the project, or you will have choices to play with. ⠀
7. If you found you have choices, try pairing 1-2 of the specific ‘root causes’ with one of your ideal outcomes and use that as a starting point; what creative idea will fix your chosen issue, but also result in your chosen outcome? (Maybe try out brainstorm exercise No. 2 that I shared the other day to work on this bit)⠀
I’m happy to share a downloadable concept tree template if you’d like, just send me a DM and I’ll send you a link. ⠀
SIDEBAR// @mia_idiello and I 🧡 ideation sessions, so if you’re looking for someone to try this with, share your topic / brainstorm question in the comments ✨
Top #marketingstrategy Posts
- Do you look at how much exposer your hashtags are giving you? ⠀
Do you have the right hashtags that can help you reach your ideal follower/client?⠀
Reframe social has noticeably good interaction coming through hashtags alone. Know how to hashtag. #reframesocial