Latest #manatee Posts
- When your family comes to visit and they bring you a little bit of Florida just for you. #animalcrackers #manatee
- Morning manatee squad 💦🌞 Thanks for waking up before 6 am to come SUP with us🤙
Sunset sessions also available daily at 6 pm🔥
🕶By reservation only, limited space available!
#yogakitecamp #manatee #amigos
- Purrmaid meets baby manatee. Some people call manatee - potato of the sea. 😂
You guys are such sweeties! The positive responses from you for those giveaway lucky draw tickets are something I didn't expect. So happy that you all appreciate little things like these. Love you so much! 💖
Giveaway last call - for those who don't know, I am currently hosting a giveaway. A lucky winner will walk away with a kawaii graphic tee featuring kitty Gray-gray as your favorite superhero! Look for IG highlight - "3k Giveaway" on my bio @irenekohstudio.
- Time for some Manatea!
It’s National Safe Boating Week! Today we want you to share how to spot a sick or injured manatee. What are signs that a manatee may be in distress and needs rescue? If you see a distressed manatee, what should you do? A winner will be drawn at random tonight and receive a Save the Manatee Club t-shirt! (Don't quite remember what to look for? Take a peek at the video we just posted to our story which has many valuable tips!) #NationalSafeBoatingWeek #manatee #savethemanatee #adoptamanatee #boating
- Lots of manatee babies in the area.
- I was watching my son playing in the water today when I saw what I first thought was sea weed coming out of the water. Then I noticed what looked like a fin! I focused super hard and seen a snout! I immediately grabbed my phone and took off swimming about 300 yards from shore till I got right in the middle of 5-6 manatees! AMAZING! I swam with them for about 5 min, then they came up and took a breathe and gone!
#florida #iphone #anamariaisland #wildlifephotography
Top #manatee Posts
- Clear canoeing by a huge group of Manatees... While I was canoeing I saw a group of people on a tour with one of the companies that rents See Through Canoes. The people were rewarded for keeping a respectful distance when a few of the manatees came up to their clear canoes/kayaks. .