Latest #malaysianfood Posts
- Well few days back i visited Mallacca Malaysian kitchen well the time entered i was welcomed with a smile and was allotted a good cozy sitting place , its a amazing place with beautiful interiors .
As they have really good massive menu so i ordered delicacies like .
1.Tod mun khao phod this was really good in taste loved it .
2.Egg volcano this was something unique i tried for the first time loved the taste an presentation as well .
3.Infinity it was good in taste flavors and the texture perfect with ingredients which were used .
4.Non veg tom yum soup this was amazing in taste and flavors made with prawns loved it a very rich an a bit creamy soup amazing it was .
5.Khaffir lime panna cotta this was amazing in taste served with passion fruits jelly lime a yogurt loved the taste of it .
6.Roti tissue this is amazing very thin roti rolled in the shape of a cone loved the taste and presentation .
7.Cili pan me its mainly a snack sort of thing served hot with infusion of amazing taste an flavors loved it .
8.Terong balado this was a bit spicy its mainly mad with chili sauce and egg plants loved the taste and presentation of this amazing dish .
9.Keju malaya its basically a dish prepared with the use of the curd of the milk and cheese taste was really good loved it .
10.Kelapa lengkuas it was goo din taste a bit of what we call the taste was not what i thiught off still not a bad dish though,
After having such a amazing scrumptious food affair i can only say thank u so much team Mallacca for such a amazing hospitality from food to service loved every minute i spend here . will surely recommend and visit this amazing place soon again , Thank You .
@mallacca1 @saurabhsmehta9 #indianluxurytravelblog #luxuryinfluencer #indianphotography #gurgaondiaries #gurgaon #32ndmilestone #malaysian #malaysiancafes #malaysianfood #tomkhasoup #passioncuisine #loveforfood #loveyou #bestoftheday #bestofmalaysianfood #malaysiancuisine #restaurant #bestrestaurant in gurgaon
- Dinner is served! A 1.8kg fish cooked in savory soup. Two in one quick fix dish with appetizing taste. 😍 Yippee! 😋 #Yummy #NomNom
Ingredient A (meat):
1 kg whole tilapia, season with salt
Some prawns, season with sugar (optional)
Some squids, season with sugar (optional)
Ingredient B (soup):
8 stalks lemongrass, smashed
6 pieces of bird chillies, sliced, adjust for spiciness
6 pieces kaffir lime leaves
6 tomatoes, quartered, adjust for sour taste
1 whole bunga kantan, cut to small pieces
2 packs of Oyster mushrooms
3 packs of Enokitake mushrooms
1. Cook a pot of anchovy soup, cook to boil.
2. Put ingredients B in soup pouch, cook to boil.
3. Once soup boils, put the fish in slowly, ensure the soup covers the fish. Cook for 15 to 20 min depending on the size.
4. Almost time, add in mushrooms, prawns & squid.
5. To ensure the fish is thoroughly cooked, poke the middle part of the fish with a stick, it is ready when you can poke through.
Garnish with some spring onion & coriander leaves. Optional to serve with rice for a fuller meal.
#鱼 #魚 汤 #湯 #菇 #Fish #Fishes #Tilapia #Soup
#Vegetable #Vegetables #Mushrooms #Mushroom
#Dinner #晚餐 #美食 #Cooking #Food #好吃
#HomeMade #Homecook #HomeCooking
#FoodPorn #Foodie #Foodgasm #Foodstagram
- Vegan “Sloppy Joe” Jackfruit, Tempeh, Heirloom Tomatoes, Pumpkin Seeds, Toasted Sesame Seeds
#malaysia #malacca #マレーシア #マラッカ
- ROTI... is there anything better to eat our curries with? 🍽
- New place discovered in Nilai, sattisorru (nasi periuk / claypot rice) the taste is good and spicy. Those love spicy can dig in here and the portion is generous. This dish cost me RM12.00 and beverage RM2.00 in which it is still in pretty decent margin. Give a try and share your stories.
Oh ya, be patient guys as it takes 15-30 minutes to prepare. But worthy to wait. #foodie #malaysianfood #indianfood
- Gleeful to be able to confirm that Holloway Road’s @sambalshiok is worth the hype. Beautifully creamy and deep, spiced laksa; the most insanely tender fried chicken served with (unphotogenic but nonetheless amazing) peanut sauce; crunchy gado gado salad zinging with peanut and lime. How soon is too soon to return?
- I always tell lots of people that Malaysian cuisine might just be my favorite in the world. Theres just soooo many good dishes and they all are extremely rich in taste. So when I saw there is a praised Malaysian restaurant close to my hotel I couldn't resist but going!
Ordered laksa, sambal petai and ikan bakar. Especially the laksa was crazy good. For the people who don't know it, it's a mixture between noodle soup and coconut curry and theres just so much taste to it. Absolutely amazing! The restaurant is Cafe Malacca which is very close to the HKU station.
#malaysianfood #laksa #sambalpetai #petai #ikanbakar #hongkongfood #hongkongtravel
- Nasi Ulam (Nyonya Herb Rice). Spent the morning watching my godmother cook this up, one of her signatures. The rice is flavoured with fresh turmeric, dried shrimp, salted fish, belachan, dried coconut & white pepper then mixed with a medley of finely sliced herbs (betel, ‘cekur’, kaffir lime, kesom & turmeric leaves), lemongrass, torch ginger flower and shallots. One of Nyonya cuisine’s most laborious (and loved) of dishes!
I’ve attempted some cheat versions over the years with whatever herbs are available in London, but it just doesn’t taste quite the same without all the elements. Great to finally learn and transcribe the finer details of our family recipe! .
#Malaysian #Malaysianfood #Nyonya #Nyonyafood #homecooking #tophomecooking #NasiUlam
Top #malaysianfood Posts
- I attended my first influencer event at @bananaislanddalycity yesterday. Special thanks to @bananaisland for hosting us and @sugarnspicewithsandra for organizing the event. I had a fun time meeting the fellow foodies while enjoying the delicious food. . . .
Speaking of the food, out of the many dishes that were served, I liked the Roti Canai and the Pandan Fried Chicken Wings in particular. The roti was very flaky and buttery while the fried wings were full of flavors. There are so many more things on the menu that I haven’t had a chance to try. I’ll def come back here and try the other interesting dishes! .
*** influencer event ***
. . . .
#thaifood #thaicuisine #malaysianfood #singaporeanfood #asianfood #asianfoodporn #湾区
- KEK LAPIS SARAWAK! Ihr Süßen, heute gibt's Festtagskuchen aus Borneo, nur original aus Sarawak!
PREIS: Zwischen 10 und 20 MR pro großem Streifen (2 bis 4 Euro)
@einmal_mit_alles BEWERTUNG: 🍍🍍🍍🍍
WO: Am besten am Abend an der Waterfront in Kuching
Kek Lapis ist ein Schichtkuchen. Er besteht mindestens aus 2 verschiedenen Schichten, die unterschiedliche Geschmacksrichtungen haben. Die ursprüngliche Variante ist mit Zimt. Inzwischen gibt es aber fast nichts, das es nicht gibt! Melone, Schoko, Kaffee, Red Velvet, Kokos und vieles mehr! Uns hat Kokos am besten geschmeckt! Die knalligen Töne kommen übrigens von beigemengter Lebenmittelfarbe und färbt die Zunge dementsprechend ein 😁👅
Die bunten Dinger werden hauptsächlich bei Festanlässen wie Hochzeiten, oder dem Fastenbrechen serviert, schmeckt aber auch zwischendurch gut!
Na, wie süß seid ihr? 😁
#keklapis #sarawak #borneo #kuching #cake #kuchen #borneofood #malaysianfood #malaysia #streetfood #foodblogger_de #foodblog #travelblog #eataroundtheworld #foodtour #foodandtravel #worldfood #travelforfood #foodie #sweet #eat #yummy #homemade #goodfood #foodofinstagram #localfood #foodpics #foodoftheday #picoftheday #weltreise
- Who's ready for us to announce our West Midtown opening date????? (Yeah, us too. Can someone please tell the city of Atlanta to go easy on us 😭)⠀