Latest #makingmoves Posts
- Well, I know it's been a few weeks since I've moved back to Alabama, but I've finally got to start setting my stuff up how I want it. It's been a pretty rough few weeks, with me doing my best to keep my sanity during the sudden move; as it has been a lot to process and keep positive about. I've had some rough days, but I know better are to come if I can just keep pushing past all the obstacles I face.
It's literally me starting all over again, in a familiar place, with a better mindset. I've stripped myself of a life I had grown accustomed to to create a new one in the same place I started. It's a lot similar to forming a new thought process; you clear out the old and embrace the new, but always seem to come back to where it all started; just with the changes you made along the way. A lot has changed about this place since I left, and I'm hoping to polish it and apply new ideas to make it something new; something I can be proud of.
Music and reading; it lets me know it's time to get settled in and focus on the next step. I haven't gotten the chance to get started on my writing just yet, but that's something high on my list as I look to find a decent job to help provide while I focus on my work. I'm feeling the inspiration, so I know I'm on the verge of doing the things I've always said I would.
Through all of the stress, I still feel like this is where I belong for now. For how long; I can't predict. I can only hope that it takes me to the places I've longed to be. I guess it's up to me, now, to take me there.
#backhome #newoutlook #newmindset #nextstep #makingmoves #progress #startingneewiththeold #newhorizons #nextchapter #music #vinyl #saxophone #bass #drum #books #writing #reading #feedingmysoul #building
- Congratulations to @crixx__j on the purchase of her new Fully Loaded Lexus Nx200t 🙌 it only took a year but definitely worth the wait 🔥🔥🔥
- @kaiarohavegancafe is one of my most favourite cafes ever
I have built a very good relationship with Alara the owner and we’ve been talking about some very exciting things
Looking at coming to Auckland to spend some time training under her and her team, while also collaborating ideas
If this happens there will be an event at the end of the training sharing all of the ideas and creations with those who are interested in coming
Who will be interested in seeing and being apart of something like this?🤔😎
- “Make It There” 🛶🚣🏼♀️ We’re all on our own journey, pay attention to the signs and navigate your destiny #IDEAS 18/19
Prod. by @isiah.salazar
Out now on all platforms ‼️
- multiple thoughts for you. #buckleup >> I've been dreaming about pies. Literally. I'm not even so much a pie girl, give me fruit crisp and we're good. >>I keep waking up to the birds (again, literally) and dreaming of more baking. >> so, today I made some #gf (of course) #vegan #blueberrypie and yesterday I made some fruit crisp. >> ran taste tests by family and got a thumbs up 👍 hiding these recipes in my heart and know that God is doing something in me about them. Yes, responding to God's leading about pies, (making them) but what else is he saying? What about you? Are we our own limiting factors in doing hard but right things? Are we afraid to take risks cause we're afraid to fail? Do we carry the wounds from yesterday too closely and not let them heal? Do those scars hold us back? I like the look of these pies. Beautifully imperfect (in looks) but sooo #yummy >> what's the next challenge for you and are you brave enough to jump into it?
Top #makingmoves Posts
- @jhalbs7 in my work “Periphery” is my weekend mood. #fbf 🎵: Nils Frahm
- LAST CHANCE to see the incredible Class of 2019 perform as part of the Young Professionals Ensemble before they head off to college!! LET’S MOVE NOW A Benefit Dance Concert is a CELEBRATION of our first full senior class, whom we have all grown to love... A coming together of the NY Dance Community... and a love fest of DIVERSITY & PRIDE! .
Just a few tickets left!!! GET YOURS NOW!!! .
#MOVEwithUS #LetsMOVE #MakingMOVEs