Latest #makememories Posts
- still can’t believe he’s off to college in the fall.. like WHEN DID I GET SO OLD?!?
Check out my 14 previous photos from Gran Canaria, hopefully serving to help you if you are planning to visit this island. In my opinion these featured places are must-see sights and great spots to make beautiful pictures which last forever✨
- It is estimated that an average house has 300,000 items in it. When our eyes scan a room, considering its crevices, corners, shelves, and cabinets, we nod knowingly. It’s easy to accumulate. If we were to fill a box with the items that mattered most, we would look in to find a story unfolding. Those articles that hold a special place in our heart tell of who we are. They mark chapters in our story.
Our minds quickly accumulate excess clutter, too. In the same way, if we sort out the many thoughts vying for space and choose specific memories to dwell on, the wheat surfaces from beneath the chaff. We discover what really matters, and we see just how far God has brought us.
“I shall remember the deeds of the LORD …
I will meditate on all Thy work.” Psalm 77:11-12
#remember #psalm77 #psalm #psalms #encouragement #memories #makememories #declutter #simplify #simple #organize #decluttering #chapters #seasons #yourstorymatters #liveagreatstory #Godisatwork #Godstruth #beencouraged #dailyscripture #quiettime #peace #peaceofChrist #peaceofGod
- I honestly think more of her clothes have real pockets than what mine do. Because you know, baby’s and toddlers have lots of important things to carry around...like rocks and bits of rubbish.
- Looking down from above we laughed at the idea of taking ivan on this steep narrow dirt road that winds down the rim of a cliff.
Here’s what happened... we thought it would be more exiting to take a different way back to Moab so we did the responsible thing and asked a ranger his thoughts on us taking our non 4x4 sprinter van on Potash Road to return home. After a ⚠️ that no one would come to tow us out if we got stuck, and if they did it would cost a minimum of $1,500usd (Jamie was unaware of this small detail when deciding what road to take 🙊), he said if we took it easy we should be fine. When Jamie asked if the ranger mentioned anything about the rain affecting the condition of the road, “he didn’t mention it” 🤔 Sometimes when you chose the road you want to take there’s #noturningback and ladies and gentlemen this was one of those roads.
___________________________ #donttellmom #takethebackroads #explore #canyonlandsnps #adventurecouple #thisisvanlifeing #vanlife #vancation #adventurevacation #sprinter #sprintervanlife #vanlifediaries #makememories #adventureswithivan
- So Olivia had fallen asleep and I found myself, after grabbing a Shakeaway, walking towards a little garden that I used to run around in just outside of our town centre. It’s amazing what your feet can do when you let them lead.
It was amazing to just sit there and enjoy it. I seem to be having a ‘happy memory’ day today. Looking around I had vivid memories running around and just enjoying it for what it was. A beautiful space. No matter how small, it’s lovely to find this little spaces of serenity.
Once Olivia woke up, she enjoyed sharing my Shakeaway with me and then running around the garden herself. Watching her do this and then stop to smell the lavender brought me so much joy. I am so grateful that I have moments in my childhood that I am now able to share with my own daughter ❤️💚😊💚❤️ #enjoymemories #makememories #lovenature #shakeawaybreak #lovelavendar #sunnydayventures #tripdownmemorylane #followyourfeet #ukmummyblogger #workingmummy #hardworkingfamily
- Colorful old town neighborhood of Puerta del Sol in Madrid. 🇪🇸Meandering the streets of a foreign city is one of my favorite pastime activities. 🌎
- It was all a DREAM[cicle] 🍊
Top #makememories Posts
- be ombre ❤️
Friendship isn‘t about who you‘ve known the longest. It‘s about who walked into your life, said „I‘m here for you“ and proved it.