Latest #maga Posts
- Bullshit! The Pointing FINGER IS The Guilty #CUNT. 🕸@secretservice MAXEverything.. IS There ANY Real Proof and What DID OUR Russian Friends Say About This?? Anyone Ask Them?? Most Likely Not.. WhereTf IS Any and ALL Proof?? To OUR Corrupt @cia .. EVERYTHING to @secretservice Now! How #wethepeople Know For Sure.. Hmmm.. @fbi IS Also Here Y'all.. FORWARD Everything NOW! #aldrichames Serving A Life Sentence Since Around '94.. ONCE Confirmed.. The ENTIRE Team Sits LIFE Behind Bars.💖me! #maga #wwg1wga 👣 #WW3 🕆🌍🇺🇸
- Global Research
US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II
James A. Lucas 4 months ago Categories:English, Mobile
First published in November 2015
GR Editor’s Note
Let us put this in historical perspective: the commemoration of the War the End All Wars acknowledges that 15 million lives were lost in the course of World War I (1914-18). The loss of life in the second World War (1939-1945) was on a much large scale, when compared to World War I: 60 million lives both military and civilian were lost during World War II. (Four times those killed during World War I). The largest WWII casualties were China and the Soviet Union, 26 million in the Soviet Union, China estimates its losses at approximately 20,000,000 deaths. Ironically, these two countries (allies of the US during WWII) which lost a large share of their population during WWII are now categorized as enemies of America, which are threatening the Western World. A so-called preemptive war against China and Russia is currently contemplated.
Germany and Austria lost approximately 8 million people during WWII, Japan lost more than 2.5 million people. The US and Britain respectively lost more than 400,000 lives.
This carefully researched article by James A. Lucas documents the more than 20 million lives lost resulting from US led wars, military coups and intelligence ops carried out in the wake of what is euphemistically called the “post-war era” (1945- ). The extensive loss of life in Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and Libya is not included in this study.
#maga #trump #protrump
#gettrumped #potus #georgewashington
#prolife #abortion #conservative
#boycottnfl #american #usa #christianity
#standfortheanthem #trump #america
#democrat #liberallogic #hillaryforprison
#transgender #transgenderism #gbt
#guncontrol #guns #2ndamendment
- People who shared this are part of the problem... I mean in 1942 people were more concerned about death or poverty during WW2. So many privileged “white men” sent to war (alongside minorities), the patriarchy was real 🙄 Also let’s conveniently leave out the current time zone of Middle Eastern countries who are in 1642: what with oppression and honour killings of women, gays and christians occurring daily.
- .. as I am Not Done Yet AND WE Have #MrT IN The House! The Night IS Young.💖me! #maga #wwg1wga 👣 #WW3 🕆🌍🇺🇸
Top #maga Posts
- This seems very simple to me. Not sure how people are confused about this, unless they are being disingenuous.
You do not have two heart beats. The moment you eliminate one heart beat, you have killed another human.
I understand why people do it, but it's not right. Let's do better America!
#prolife #unbornlivesmatter #unborn
- The #WalkAway Campaign and Brandon Straka speak in front of the White House in Washington DC 🇺🇸 Big thank you to Musician J.T Wilde for speaking!
- We can't wait to see what happens with this!
Do you think justice will be served? Comment below ⬇️