Latest #lovemyhairdresser Posts
- Awesome chocolate gift set for your favorite Hairdresser!
100% real chocolate
Made fresh to order
Available in milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate.
Chocolates can be customized and colored in the colors of your choice.
Local delivery/pick up
- 🙌 Before and after 🙌 (Kristine , my new client)From over processed , chemical overload . It was a pleasure to give these locks some well deserved love and respect ! Using @natulique , low chemical colours .😊
Hair by Shenole 💕
- Hairdresser Gratitude Post- 💕🙏🏽💕🙏🏽💕🙏🏽💕🙏🏽💕🙏🏽💕🙏🏽💕🙏🏽💕For many years I was on able to grow my hair due to having naturally fine hair and also Hairdressor that over processed my hair along with using harsh hair care products (And had my scalp badly bleach burnt by a Very Bad Hairdresser 9 years ago )
I have to give a shout out to my gorgeous Friend and Hairdressor @lisa_houseofyorkhairdesign ,Lisa only uses supreme products that do not damage the hair and takes great care in getting the color correct .
Having a great Hairdresser in your 50’s is so important as your hair often changes , gets drier and loses fullness.
Thanks to Lisa I am now enjoy longer shinier ,healthier fuller hair and much more confidence ,we also get to work together as an great hair and makeup team for bridal parties on location💕 looking after our clients hair ,skin and makeup is our passion
Thankyou Lisa ox
#hairdresser #friendsforlife #hairdresserappreciationpost #lovemyhair #lovemyhairdresser #shinyhair #greatskin #50thenew40
- They say change is good and today I said goodbye to 8 inches of hair, went a few shades lighter of brown and added blonde highlights. Absolutely in love with my new summer hair 😍💇🏻♀️ #beforeandafter #lovemyhairdresser #newsummerhair
Top #lovemyhairdresser Posts
- I think it’s safe to say we all miss Karina 😏 You really are an artist girl 👩🏼🎨💇🏼♀️