Latest #londondesign Posts
- There are a thousand different ways to get noticed, and most are a gamble.
The easiest way to create an impact is to do it one person at a time with truth, connection and Love.
- Deep conversations with the right people are priceless.
- Share your story with someone. you never know how one sentence of your life story could inspire someone to rewrite their own.
- Finally we are at the stage where we are ready for thermal insulation and acrylic rendering system application to this lovely house :-) as you can see we are having a brick house that is ready for transformation !!
First we have removed old concrete window sills, cleans the brick work very well and install all starting trims to support insulation. We glued the thermal boards to the building all around the house. We have then on the next day secure the board with design for this purpose anchors then we sanded uneven surface and applied the reinforcement mesh. After all this has been done we could clean and primed the surface and we where ready for acrylic render application. (Keep an eye open as I will be posting the photos of the finished job) In the mean time if you have any question I would be very happy to help so please dm me. #design, #interiordesign, #interiorstudio, #designstudio, #interiorinspo, #inspiration, #designlife, #londondesign, #london, #construction, #constructionlife, #contractor, #londonconstruction, #homebuilder, #remodelling, #demolition, #londonhome, #dreamhome, #dreamhouse, #refurbishment, #designandbuild, #housegoals, #property, #londonproperty, #customhome, #homebuilder, #residential, #commercial, #ceresit, #rendering, #thermalinsulation
- The beauty of aged chestnut. Our blend of oils and beeswax we use really help bring out the timbers natural lines and the saw marks. Now we just need to give it some legs 😊
- Alike but not alike
27/28 Ap Catania🇮🇹
24/25 May Vasto🇮🇹
28/30 May Valencia🇪🇸
June London 🇬🇧
15/16 Nov New York 🇺🇸
- TAPESTRY: I am over the moon with this purchase, I was scrolling through Etsy when I came across “fromvintagefrance” and found this. It’s roughly 2x1.5 m and is to hang above my bed. Go and look at what she is selling on there. Divine.
- Beautiful, light and modern shower room by Hussar
- We were excited to be a part of an innovative new build project- prefabricated courtyard house in Alwyne Place, N1
- As if our #phannatiqfamily didn’t love our signature London print already, we’ve got it in pink as well 🤩
- We will be holding a series of artist talks, performances and trunk shows at @MrsAndMrBateman.
If you would like to attend one of the evening events and talks, please send @MrsAndMrBateman an email or DM to RSVP, as spaces are limited!
2 Blenheim Crescent, Notting Hill, W11 1NN.
- 📍Portabello road is so Pinterest worthy
- This building makes me so happy! As well as the clothing and the people in it! 🖤
- At this morning’s preview of Stanley Kubrick: The Exhibition @designmuseum. Marking the 20th anniversary of the esteemed filmmaker’s death, this is an absolute must-see show for movie lovers in general and Kubrick fans in particular. Stanley Kubrick: The Exhibition opens to the public on Friday 26th April and is on until 15th September #discoverkubrick #stanleykubrick #designmuseum #london #newexhibition