Latest #local Posts
- Good Morning everyone. I know I keep saying it but we are very lucky to have some amazing sponsor's for our cycle in May and today we announce the sponsorship deal with the the Glenroyal Hotel in Maynooth. Most of you will pass this amazing place on a daily basis so you know it well. You may not know that it offers fantastic facilities such as meeting rooms and top of the range gym and pool areas. It's also offers a great atmosphere in it's newly refurbished Arkle Bar with staff to match and excellent food. If you are looking to meet friends or just have a nice relaxing coffee and lunch then Shoda at the Glenroyal is the place to go. The food is exciting and new with some fantastic options. I hope you all join me in thanking Ted Robinson and the team of dedicated staff at the Glenroyal for sponsoring our cycle. With out a top class hotel and conference facilities Maynooth wouldn't be the same. The gym and restaurants are a bonus and we need to make the most of them. Ted and the team thank you for supporting mark nugent Mizen to Malin cycling challenge. #glenroyal #maynooth #local #gym #shoda
- Bubbles for Mum | show her how much you love her this Mother’s Day... with wine of course 🥂 available online with complimentary delivery + gift wrapping | TA also available from our cellar door in Norwood ~ 31 King Street, Norwood.
- Against a backdrop of tepid growth (US organic net flows of 1.1 percent per year between 2013 and 2018, driven almost entirely by passive strategies), asset managers have been questioning traditional “feet on the street” distribution models. Some are now using data and advanced analytics to reinvent their distribution models, while others are using these tools to turbocharge their existing distribution forces and create greater operating leverage. Regardless of the extent of the transformation, the evolution toward a more data-driven approach to sales and marketing is now well underway and continues to gain momentum. At present, asset managers are primarily applying advanced analytics to improve distribution along three main vectors:
#Local small businesses
- My goals for 2019 were definitely swinging for the mahina (& beyond). I do not have a fashion degree. I totally fail at social media. I do not know how to do drops or seasons. I am teaching myself to sew. I hand-make every shirt in my living room, mostly by myself. Except when i have larger events, I have been blessed with amazing friends, in laws & a supportive other half who press the night away.
I can’t express the love I have for every single order that comes in.
Mahalo nui for all the support thus far. I am looking forward to nailing all my goals & setting even bigger ones next year! Love you guys. Seriously.
- Friendly reminder, we’re open tomorrow from 7am - 2pm🌹
- ⏱️ Pre-Orders close in less than a week for our summer collection. Get free postage and save £5 when you use the code PREORDERCLUB.⠀
The Modern Classic collection's design puts our Forged In The North tagline centre stage, with a smattering of inspiration from Ordnance Survey maps and great big blob of Americana.⠀
Check out the full collection at www.fortuneandglory.shop or click the link in the bio!⠀
- Mustn’t forget to give offerings to the kiln gods... #ritual