Latest #liveyourbestlife Posts
- Where are my runners at??? 🏃🏻♀️ I found some super cute clothes for you... but I need your help! What is your favorite running shoe?
- 💛🖤 Well said that man! 👊🏼🖤💛
I 💜 our @crossfitbermondsey family and the beautiful community we’re creating! 😍🖤💪🏼🙌🏼
#buildingbetterhumans #cfbmdsy #bermondsey
#Repost @kevin_fielder with @get_repost
A positive post about dealing with negative influences!
You see so many articles and posts about the benefits of removing negative influence from your life. But I'd never really paid them much notice.
Recently I'd been suffering from someone making an environment I'd thought of as almost my second home very toxic for me.
I hadn't realised how much it was affecting me until I made a change.
Some might say I should have fought it and stayed at the gym I'd been at for years. However it's not worth it.
I've moved, I'm surrounded by positive people and vibes.
It's made my whole life feel better, I can't wait to get to the gym, I'm a happier coach and I'm surrounded by people who genuinely give a shit about me!
Remove negative influences from your life, even if it means you making the changes. You'll be literally amazed at the difference it can make to your well-being!
#positivevibes #community #crossfitter #crossfit #crossfitbermondsey #mentalhealth #wellbeing #london #progress #learning #squats #fitness #health #bmdsy #team
- As I recover from my back surgery, what was once easy is now difficult and painful. The Drive to Kona Was Brutal. But In time, the pain will away. What's back pain got to do with this Instagram Post???? I new on the other end of my trek to Kona was Umekes. And Umekes Food Makes Every Ting Mo Betta. #thedjxperience #umekes #dakine #grindz #liveyourbestlife
- I didnt go to school to learn how to do hair or make up. But i know i have a skill that is going to produce monetary value soon.
Morale of story: Anything can be learnt.
Theres no excuse...
Refuse to struggle
Refuse to have regrets
#Her Glory Holdings
- We cruised down to the Bay Walk this afternoon, a popular spot for locals, and while the large bronze statue was beautiful all the magnificent art installations & lights sadly seem to have been left to fall into decay 😥
On the bright side the harbour with the lush mountains behind & fishing fleet still made it memorable.