Latest #livelifetothefullest Posts
- It will destroy your spirit...
- This was taken just a few days after Alberts passing. So many of our friends showed up to support me during the preparation for Albert’s celebration of life. But these two right here have been instrumental in my journey. They have been longtime friends of both Albert & I. Admittedly they were Alberts friends first 😂, but they have been a lifeline for me.
So many people will show up in those first couple of weeks, but slowly they will start to disappear. The ones that repeatedly show up are the ones you never let go. They are there for the good and the bad. Be honest with them, let them see your vulnerability. Tell them how much you love them and show them your appreciation. If I come off overly sappy when talking to you it’s because I will never not tell you how amazing your support has been. I want you to know how I feel about you.
We only get one life. Don’t wait for the right moment to say or do something. Don’t let months go by without talking. Do the things you love and more. Go out on a limb for someone or something. Grab your life and run.
One thing I have learned from Alberts death is that you have to LIVE now. Don’t hold onto things that don’t make you happy, let them go. Let go of people who don’t support you. Let go of the “I have to do this” mentality. Be joyous in everything you do. Let your light shine and help people. Lift them up and show them their light.
This life is a marathon, not a sprint. Take days to slow down and refocus.
I miss Albert everyday. Not a moment goes by that he’s not there in my sight. I also know that he is rooting for me. I know he is watching and pushing me in the direction of my dreams. I am LIVING and he is smiling. 💗
#loveisallthatmatters #lifeafterloss #onedayatatime #notperfect #lifeafterdeath #widow #love #family #livelifetothefullest #run #joy #myjourney #authentic #support #loss #friends #grief #griefsupport #livelife #happy #smile #hereandnow
- Happiness is...fortune cookie wisdom...Opportunities surround you if you know where to find them...and if you’re willing to see them...
Impossible isn’t something that can’t be done. It’s just something that hasn’t been done before. -Unknown
- Try not to dwell on the past or worry about the future...but live fully in the present moment. 💚
This is something I tell myself daily! Easier said than done...but I try 😊
- Lau mi đi em đừng buồn...
Top #livelifetothefullest Posts
- I was looking for a celebration post pic & found this. I’m grateful for all who have served our country on behalf of freedom. And I’m also grateful to be able achieve financial freedom through my endeavors. Not the same but grateful just the same🎈. Have a great weekend 💛
- Embrace your flawesomeness!!😘
- Wink, wink 😉 Today is one of those days that I have a choice and I choose to wink at the challenges. You can overcome so much by being a little more light hearted. I know there are deep challenges in life and I know I can choose how I face them..😉😉😉looks good 💛