Latest #livelife Posts
- Yes, she is intense, but so is pure S҉U҉N҉S҉H҉I҉N҉E҉. ☀️ #belove
- **Read that again.**
- “Stand up straight and realize who you are, that you tower over your circumstances.” - Maya Angelou #WomensHistoryMonth 📸💪🏼🦸🏻♀️
- Woke up feeling hungry but full ☺️
It feels so good to be home and back in our own bed had the best nights sleep 12 days being away restless irritated sleeps took its toll for sure. Now for operation clean room 💁🏽♀️😅 27 weeks little man 👶🏽
- It is so stunning here! So excited to be in Spain for a whole week!
- Maras Salt Flats - An absolutely stunning part of the world. Agriculture and tourism are the two top industries in Cusco, Peru. The gravel road to the salt flats is one with switch backs, sheer drops and no room for error. As we arrived, a bus full of women were getting ready to depart after a day of work. One woman remained. As I watched her I wondered how she felt having people take pictures of her while she works and continues with her daily life. She never turned to the people or cameras , but she was aware of their presence. I decided to take a short video and share it because being there in the moment made me think that our world is getting smaller and more accessible in so many ways. This somewhat remote location is now a sight for people to see if so inclined. This is wonderful because we can be explorers and discover our world. However, it also makes me wonder if and how it changes the life of those who work and live there. In the video you can hear cameras and video being taken. As a photographer, traveller, tourist and citizen, I think the key is respect and appreciation.
- Enjoying the beauty of life ..... ladies join me in my new app Queens Building 6 Fig Empires click link in bio I have an app group Queens Building 6fig empires would love to have you be a part of it I originally started it on Facebook and now converted into an app copy and paste
- It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.🌱