Latest #livefolk Posts
It’s been 5 years since I began Chelts Lane Photography. I can’t believe it! What a wild ride of emotions it’s been so far.
I’ve been proud and disappointed.
I’ve made great strides and a million mistakes.
I’ve connected with the coolest people while letting some opportunities pass by.
The truth is, it took me a while to be ready for all of this. In the beginning I was too scared. I was scared to put my work out there into the world, especially in the beginning stages when I knew my skill set wasn’t yet where I wanted it to be.
But you have to begin.
And there was one catalyst that helped me start CLP - reading the book #DaringGreatly by @brenebrown.
I wanted to be someone who tried and, as Theodore Roosevelt puts it (quoted in the book), was “in the arena”. That book absolutely changed my life, and we’re only five years in!
I didn’t want to sit on the sidelines, I needed to get out there and make it happen.
And there are so many excuses to hide. I understand that and have felt that. So if you’ve read this far into the caption, I have a sweet little offer to encourage you to take the next step forward.
If you’ve been waiting for a lil nudge to get into the arena and be seen, I’m offering 20% off any photo package booked by this Saturday, May 25th. The session can be scheduled any time this year based on availability. Discount can’t be applied to any sessions already booked.
Shoot me an email or DM to get the convo started - just mention this post!
Photo by @philipbollhoefer 😘
#creativepreneur #thatauthenticfeeling #feelfreefeed #mycreativebiz #supportsmallbusinesses
#ashevillephotography #asheville #ashevillephotographer #ashevillenc #livewell #livesimply #beyourself #beyourselfalways #intentionalliving #iphonex #folklife #livefolk #mycreativebiz #communityovercompetition #wearethecreators #wearethecreativeeconomy
- Fall colors under a cobalt sky
- Festa di compleanno a sorpresa per un amico che deve arrivare
- Time to travel
- Waiting for warmer days
- I’m not sure how tradition is born but if it’s anything like ours, it’s probably because something was so fun, you’ve gotta do it again. Something about going to one of my favorite places to officially kick off the backpacking season, this year being the 3rd annual, seems fitting. Though our group has group, I’m glad it started with just my brother and I. Even though our feet felt like falling off on the hike out, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Excited for the long weekend ahead 😁
- When you love something you come back to it
Top #livefolk Posts
- If I could live yearly in one season, I would always choose autumn 🍂Of course, I love the winter and spring, but something about autumn gets me, probably because I grew up in Hawaii & it was summer year round ☀️ on another note, I have been growing more distant on Instagram for awhile now & sometimes I miss the old ig. I never want to feel pressured to post at a certain time or make sure it’s the best photo (no one but myself puts that pressure on myself). I have been on Instagram since 2014 & if I didn’t love the connections on this app, I would probably be gone ✌🏼 But, I HAVE made some very genuine friends on here & love the interactions this space has provided. It’s provided a small income for my family (we are hoping & praying we find a home soon to buy) & again, the friendships have been so good. I just want to say, thank you for all your support in this crazy space & I would love to get to know you all a little more! A few little things about me: -born & raised in Hawaii
-always have had a passion for interior design -went to bible college in California & England
-was friends first to my husband for 2 years before we got together in July 2010, engaged August 2010, married January 2011 👰🏻🤵🏻
-love to knit & take photos
-have the sweetest little boy, Oliver
-love autumn & all things cozy
If you read this much 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 love you all
- Någon som känner igen sig? ✌🏻
- Let’s go adventuring this summer! ☀️