Latest #lifelessons Posts
- Material possessions won't make you better or happier.
Being perfect is unrealistic. Being a better version of yourself should be what you pursue.
Your achievements and successes won't matter as much as precious memories on your death bed.
Your actions speak louder than your words. Stop trying to influence others with what you say but what you do.
Love is a verb. It’s an action requiring your involvement and your active participation. You cannot sit back and expect the world will serve it to you. You cannot expect that your relationship will grow while you’re not putting in any effort. It has to be earned and must be continually fought for. Not given up on because it wasn't served to you on a silver platter. Love grows and evolves with time and effort.
The most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others.
Open Communication, listening, and understanding are the keys to fixing everything.
Everything is figureoutable.
Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
The trouble is, you think you have time.
Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
#lifelessons #life #wordporn #time #love #service #communication #understanding #listening #wordsofwisdom #happiness #evolving #effort #mindfulness #thoughts #truth
- Structures perish but faith survives.... this is a forgotten old mosque somewhere near Jais area of Amethi. The remains intrigue passers by... some stop by to click pictures of it from adjoining mound... but then move on. What I gathered from this place was that faith is above gothic structures... wish humanity finds its way in Ayodhya to end Babri issue amicably. #life #philosophy #moveon #amethi #lifelessons
- A must read...Abby Wambach, two-time Olympic gold medalist and Women’s World Cup Champion, has some GREAT insights into the world of sports parenting that illustrate the lessons we try to instill in parents.
In a recent article with the Washington Post, she described growing up as a soccer star and how she now sees youth sports from a parent’s perspective… https://www.youthsportspsychology.com/youth_sports_psychology_blog/when-sports-teaches-life-skills/
- Between dreams & reality; sanity & madness; peace & conflict; truth & darkness. Mind the gap
- Thoughts: One of my biggest strengths can also be a big weakness, depending on how you look at it.
On one hand, I am fierce and will give you everything I have when I am devoted. On the other, once I lose that energy, I'm gone.
I'm high risk, high reward. But if you can get me to commit, I'll move mountains... #thetruth #reflection #selfevaluation
- When my kids want to go skiing, skating, mountain biking, hiking or underwater cave diving, I always go with them. I participate 100%. I’ve seen far too many parents who just can’t physically keep up with their kids and I refuse to be one of them. .
On a daily basis we talk about nutrition, excercise, and how no amount of success in any other areas of our lives can superseded the importance our health. .
They know I get grumpy if I can’t workout. They know how much happier I am when I exercise. And what I ❤️ the most is how supportive they are. They ask me, “Mom, how was the gym? Beat any records today?? Let’s arm wrestle!” I’m so blessed. My kids will grow up knowing a lot about fitness and health. And I pray that it will be a big part of their lives when they become adults.
#healthyparents #lifelessons #healthykids #teachthemyoung #healthyliving #fitmom #leadbyexample
- All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen.
- There is sometimes when we just want to give up and it means you throw all the efforts that you have done from the beginning.