Latest #lifeisanadventure Posts
- In the immortal words of Ryan O’Reilly, “ This an city of amazing hockey fans, amazingly nice people and amazing drinkers as well...they can handle their stuff...it’s awesome I love it “.
I totally agree with him! The streets were jam packed with awesome fans that you got know really well because ,you were there for hours and shoulder to shoulder . A few fans couldn’t hold their booze and climbed on things they might not have, if sober. 🤣 The only appalling behavior witnessed in our area was by Shannon Affleck, daughter of Blues Alumni Bruce . She had on an alumni jacket and someone immediately googled her, lol . We were dead end of a barricade and 5ft drop to the street. She came barreling behind us and knocked over an elderly woman. Instead of saying “excuse me” she started screaming that she HAD to get through and started screaming for everyone to MOVE. It was a crowd watching the parade, nobody was blocking her . She wanted the crowd to part like she was Moses. I unfortunately made eye contact with her , she looked at me as if I was going to sympathize and started waving her arms around saying “ I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE “ “I am trying to get my children through “ I was trying to be helpful, I asked her where she would like us to move and explained that people have been here for hours , the drop off blah blah... and it wasn’t nice shove old people. She told me to “f*ck off” “I hope you get separated from your children someday “ I laughed and not sure what she thought I said to her but it wasn’t anything offensive or the crowd would have turned on me , it turned on this lunatic...she headed off away toward the barricade...I started watching the parade again she came barreling back towards us , I guess to look for her kids ...and told me to “Get the f*ck out of her way” and hit someone with her bag and shoved me with both hands. The guy behind me yelled her not to hit me , and she threatened to “beat my ass” . It was one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen . She was a hot mess and making a complete spectacle of herself. I hope she found her kids and seeks help.
#letsgoblues #ryanoreilly #bluesalumni #toofunny #lifeisanadventure #stanleycup
👉 Did you know??? 🇬🇧 .
Himeji Castle, also known as White Heron Castle due to its elegant, white appearance, is widely considered as Japan's most spectacular castle for its imposing size and beauty and its well preserved, complex castle grounds. The castle is both a national treasure and a world heritage site. Unlike many other Japanese castles, it was never destroyed by war, earthquake or fire and survives to this day as one of the country's twelve original castles. ********************************************
👉 Lo sapevi??? 🇮🇹 .
Il castello di Himeji, noto anche come castello degli aironi bianchi per il suo aspetto elegante e bianco, è considerato il castello più spettacolare del Giappone per le sue imponenti dimensioni e la sua bellezza nonché per i suoi ben conservati e complessi terreni. Il castello è sia un tesoro nazionale che un sito UNESCO. A differenza di molti altri castelli giapponesi, non è mai stato distrutto dalla guerra, dal terremoto o dai bombardamenti ed è sopravvissuto fino a oggi come uno dei dodici castelli originali del paese.
#japan #himeji #himejicastle #unescosite #japanesecastel #castel #oldcastel #asia #travelasia #travelblogger #travelcoaching #travelalone #travelgirl #solotravel #discoverjapan #travelalone #travelphotography #wonderlust #lifeisanadventure
- Now we are in Sevilla. We are in the perfect little Spanish apartment looking over one of the many streets out of a picture book. Flamenco is alive! We went to my first ever Flamenco show & it was nothing short of amazing. Show started at 10:15, & all my kids eyes stayed wide & bright, feeling the beat & the emotion. We all stomped & clapped our way home through the narrow streets, but not missing another quick stop at a gelato stand (our 2nd today, the first was our breakfast / lunch). Finally home just after midnight ready for sleep but still feeling the rhythm through our bodies...& thinking about the adventures to come... really not sure where we are going after here! #spain #sevilla #europeanvacation #backpacksonly #lifeisanadventure #mifamilia #lifeisrad
- Just bought me some beautiful Parisian @lafontparis sunglasses 😎 😍😍 the determining factor? Paris glasses that belong on the roads of Italy with me this fall ❤️🇮🇹✈️ 📸 @illusionbreak did it again 🙌🏼 📸
- Outfit repeater // seriously one of my favorite outfits that will be on repeat all summer long☀️ I’ll switch out the high tops with sandals to make it breezy for summer. If you love an outfit in another season, just switch out pieces of it to wear it all year round 🙌🏼 anyone else an outfit repeater? 🙋🏼♀️
Top #lifeisanadventure Posts
- Another city, another bridge 🌉
New York, what an interesting city you are! Have had a great week and will definitely be back soon! 😍
Now getting mentally prepared for my 26.5 hour flight tomorrow 😭😭
- Mother and daughter 😊
Leya 7 years old to the left together with mother Canada soon 10 years old. Awsome lady's with both dignity and attitude 😎