Latest #lesson Posts
- We came into this world uninformed and we will be made to leave without any warning Clearly, life is not in our control. It's like Someone just handed it over to us. And in between birth and death life happens- struggles, problems, sadness, happiness, we experience every emotion If we think about it deeply, every incident that happens to us has a reason behind it. Like, when we overcome certain problems, we understand the reason behind it as we take the lessons to make ourselves better. After certain period of time people face more problems-which might even be a bigger one they overcome it, take the lessons and make themselves even more better So a person keeps bettering himself as life keeps sending him problems So, birth- not in our control; death- not in our control; struggles- not in our control So the question arises, why are we even here? Why should we keep bettering ourselves when we know that we are going to die anyway Is there any reason behind it, behind all these struggles? Is there a sign? Is there something more to life? We need to sit and contemplate about this because clearly, I don't think that life has given us this amazing brain made up of billions of neurons merely to solve some calculus.
Since we have been given this incredible brain, heart and soul-through which we can think, feel and understand we all are capable of solving the mystery What differentiates people are their choices Some 'choose' to go through this life without using the tools and gifts life has granted them While some 'choose' to use the gifts and tools to solve the mystery, they are the ones who understand their life; they make it meaningful and as a result they find contentment and happiness So it all depends on our 'choices'.
#askyourselfhowandwhy #philosophy #thinkingaboutyou #soulawakening #travelinyour #lesson #test #life #becool
- Pretty much 😭😭😭🤣😂😂😂🌋🔥✨👁✨same shit over and over again same f****** #lesson asking myself why #Valerie ... why have I attracted such things into my life only to cause me #suffering because I listened to those sweet words because I have unresolved traumas hiding behind smile thinking it would be different this time .. so im left to reflect with my #wounds and frustrations clearly needing more self development .. so I’ve drowned myself in my #career knowing it will never escape from me never betray me but work is not the answer cultivating the deepest love and respect for within myself is ✨👁✨😭💕 #IAM ready for transformation transmutation transcendence one with the cosmos forever and ever
- CONVOCATION LIST
What a moment of joy it is for students to see their names on convocation list.
We have so many names on convocation list every year in different categories.
What a call for celebration when you see your humble name on this list.
Many names appear on this list yearly but how many of them are employable?
How many of them are eventually employed?
How many jobs are made available compare to number of names on convocation list?
You may need to know someone who knows another person who can introduce you to a colleague that can help you submit your documents to a friend for employment.
What about job specification?
What about the immoral specifications by some middle men?
With this trend, what is the hope of our undergraduates and fresh graduates?
This people are growing and responsibility of life that requires money will call on them, how and where will the money come from?
But despite the current trend, we have some young undergraduates and graduate entrepreneurs who will never beg to apply for any job and they are making good money.
In Addvalue Now Initiative, we encourage self-reliance, vocational empowerment, entrepreneurial competence, emotional intelligence, etc and prepare everyone for brighter and better tomorrow.
We are launching Addvalue Now Network (Facebook group) on Sunday 26th May, 2019.
6 days to go.
Join us today.
Check my bio.
Keep adding value, there is always a better you.
#motivation #success #personalgrowth #mindset #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #lifecoach #goals #lifestyle #Value #mindfulness #positivity #growth #business #Learning #entrepreneurship
- So bear with me because I’ve never really opened up about my story publicly and on social media, but today I was inspired by #pbsskinsummit and the business owners experiences of work & family balance.
2 and a half months ago I made the decision to resign from my permanent full time job at westmead hospital. A job that I loved, extremely passionate about occupational therapy, helping others and it gave me income and stability. What else was missing? I wanted more time with my family and I craved a sense of belonging and worth in my job.
It was a fighting battle for months to either put all my eggs in one basket and move to beauty or stay in health, or do both. I did both and worked the hard yards of 16 hours, 6 days a week for 12 months and it almost killed me to breaking point. It affected my family and the kids as I wasn’t “present” anymore because this work mentality took over. So the decision was made and I took the risk to:
1. Have more time with my family
2. Prioritise my business because that made me feel worthy, unique and valuable to my clients.
I am so so so so thankful that things turned out the way it did (at work) because it made me realise there is more to life than an 8-4:30pm job. Otherwise, I’d be stuck being “the assistant” to the therapist till retirement. I’ve always wanted more, more accountability & more responsibility and unfortunately that position was a dead end.
Most importantly, I can have that quality time with my children. I can work when I want to and still make it to my children’s school events.
Within this time I’ve finally been able to return to university to finish this long degree that I’ve put on hold for many years. The vision is big but it’ll come and in a few years time I’ll be ready to combine education and services of holistic health, beauty, skin & lymphoedema.
Moral of the story: BALANCE YOUR LIFE! If you have kids; set that example! Show them that hard work requires dedication but also show them that quality time is your most precious gift! Don’t wait until you burn out and feel sorry for yourself. Get up, learn and do what you want for a better tomorrow!
The sky is the limit - stay motivated ☺️
- Максим Горький
«Любите книгу, она облегчит вам жизнь, дружески поможет разобраться в пёстрой и бурной путанице мыслей, чувств, событий, она научит вас уважать человека и самих себя, она окрыляет ум и сердце чувством любви к миру, к человечеству».
Читал по диагонали и владел техникой скорочтения в совершенстве. ———————————————————————
Школа Schoolford, Скорочтение, развитие интеллекта и памяти для взрослых, и детей
🏁г. СПБ, В.О., ул. Беринга дом 5, помещение 37-Н, 📞8995-996-18-54
——————————————————————— #спб #санктпетербург #питер #россия #школа #учеба #учеба #ученик #интеллект #развитие #память #чтение #скорочтение #хочувсезнать #ученик #ученики #педагог
#russia #spb #sanktpeterburg #read #write #school #schoolford #student #teacher #calligraphy #handwriting #brain #intellect #book #lesson
Top #lesson Posts
- Если вы хотите связать свою жизнь с бьюти-сферой и стать визажистом -эта новость для Вас! Идет набор на базовый курс "Основы макияжа для начинающих визажистов" от INGLOT, который проходит в INGLOT Pro Studio в ТЦ Никольская Плаза! 🌸
27-30 мая с 18 до 22 часов
Обратите внимание на один из самых приятных моментов - за стоимость сертификата Вы получаете базовый набор великолепных кистей от INGLOT и набор косметики в подарок, таким образом знания и профессиональный опыт достаются Вам абсолютно БЕСПЛАТНО! 🎉 *Подробности и запись по тел.: +7(495)980 88 82; +7(962) 910-74-00
#INGLOT #inglotrussia #inglotcosmetics #instainglot #inglotmakeup #инглот #lesson #beauty #makeup