Latest #leedsrestaurant Posts
- 🇮🇹 CELEBRATE GRADUATION AT CASA MIA 👩🎓✨Just Graduated? Hungry? Come and feast with family and friends on this truly special occasion! 🥳 This is our Antipasto Misto... a gorgeous selection of traditional Italian hors’ d’oeuvres. A tasty Casa Mia specialty with something for everyone, ideal for sharing or eating solo 🍽 😉 Call to reserve a table now: 0113 266 1269 #simplydelicious
- Pricing is often overlooked as part of a marketing strategy, but such an important lever to drive the growth and profit of your business. I was fortunate enough to attend a workshop at @sse_yorks_ne and hear from a specialist in this field, Dr Peter Colman, who demonstrates the disproportionate impact that price has on profit (vs the other two levees at your disposal: cost and volume). Pricing is so hard to get right though! I find this especially hard now that I am freelance. Really it’s not about pricing for my time, but for all the wealth of experience I have and the impact I can make on your business.
I was lucky enough to be gifted a meal at The Man Behind the Curtain from sizzlingly lovely friends for my birthday - simply an amazing decadent sensory experience. You could argue it’s a lot of money for what is essentially ten mouthfuls..... But oh my goodness, those mouthfuls must have taken all day to create and combines years and years of training with someone at the top of their game, showcasing artistic flair. (This dish was a deconstructed drumstick, and tasted just like a super fresh drumstick lolly - without the guff that adheres itself to your teeth)
Price for the value you create. And hats off to @ohare.michael
#manbehindthecurtain #leedsblogger #leedsrestaurant #finedining #datenight #big40 #birthdaymeal #marketingstrategy #pricingstrategy #marketingconsultant #freelancelife #freelancemarketer #contentmarketing #girlboss #bossingit #smallbiztips #drumsticks
- DISH OF THE DAY: From @shearsyard new summer menu.
Carrots roasted with smoked almond & sesame, tahini & almond milk tapioca, coriander & cucumber relish (VE).
❤ Show your love!
Double tap and tag friends who would love this too.
👇 Discover more!
Go to @loveleeds.co.uk to follow us and hit the link in our bio for Leeds best bits.
- Don't miss Bundobust if you come to Leeds, especially if you like indian food! They have 14 beers on draft from breweries such as Northern Monk, Põhjala, Alvinne, Oud Beersel, The Kernel, Kees, Dry and Bitter, Tø Ol,... The restaurant even has made a collab beer with Northern Monk, an indian style wit beer called Bombay Dazzler. Their beer fridge is well furnished too! I had Eternal session IPA by Northern Monk with fried lady fingers (okra fries) coated in chickpea batter with black salt and mango powder and Vada Pav, a brioche bun burger with a deep fried mashed potato ball accompanied by a red and green chutney. On the side for the fries and burger I had a trio of indian style sauces (desi ketchup, a tamarind & date sauce and a cumin & yoghurt one) which was much needed! 🤤😊 #bundobust #bundobustleeds #indianfood #leeds #leedsfood #beerinleeds #leedsrestaurant #leedscraftbeer #foodandbeer #beertasting #beerexploration #beertravels #beerlife #northernmonk #eternalsessionipa
- 🇮🇹 FRIENDS & FAMILY WE NEED YOUR VOTES! ❤️ We are delighted to nominate Casa Mia in the category for Best Family Friendly Restaurant in the 2019 The Italian Awards. The awards aims to highlight (and thank!) the most family friendly Italian eatery in Britain which is loved by the public for both their authentic, high-quality food and admirable service 🤩🤩 We enjoyed a fantastic year in our history last year, celebrating our 20th anniversary. ☺️ As a restaurant we are renowned for embracing the concept of family dining and giving younger diners a warm welcome. Children are always welcome, treated with affection and interest, fussed over and every effort is made to offer them any comfort necessary. The relaxed style, the super friendly service and the authentic recipes all the way from Italy, have made us a local favourite in Chapel Allerton, Leeds ✨😍 We are truly grateful to you for choosing us and giving us the opportunity to grow. Our success is only possible because of all of you and your loyalty to us. Thank you for being a part of our journey and for believing in us through all these years and hopefully for the many years to come! 🙌
We would love if you could take a second to vote for us! ☺️ To vote please us the link in our bio, entries close on 18th August 2019:
Top #leedsrestaurant Posts
- Sushi is my happy place 🙌🏽 ...
Especially amazingly tasty all you can eat sushi 🍣😋
@bluesakuraleeds lived up to the hype 🙌🏽
The food, atmosphere, fast service and the fact you order on an tablet at your table 👌🏽 One word ... Impressed ✨
- Behaving myself this weekend after a pretty mad one last weekend and a pending house move... All work and no play means I am opening the red at home. 😍 Happy Friday from my glass to yours 🍷 x