Latest #leedsdesigner Posts
- Kukua is an Influencer agency (coming soon). I was asked to look at their existing branding they’d previously had done and develop it further. Along with the branding I also helped create an initial launch website.
- International party people @candypantsevents were launching a new weekly event at the incredible @fivepalmjumeirah @maidenshanghaidubai , Dubai. For this event, they wanted to create a sub-brand of @candypantsdxb with a slightly different target audience. They required a logo, brand elements and a number of launch materials…all in less than a week.
- Yoga Go was a company created to offer retreats for "every body". This exclusive Menorcan yoga retreat offered it’s guests the chance to experience adventure yet giving them time to unwind, rewind and recharge their batteries. I was tasked to create the brand, website and initial launch material.
- The NPL Football Academy, in conjunction with the Northern Premier League, is the first FA-santioned academy league in the UK to combine football with both further and higher education within an exclusive tier of the English Football Pyramid.
Launched as a pilot scheme in 2014, the @nplfa saw a great increase in student sign-ups over the space of three years. They approached me asking if I’d re-brand their existing identity to bring them up-to-date and create something which was mare flexible for them to use throughout their digital and print collateral.
- @mansmarkets is a new age, hip Chinese restaurant/bar concept developed in Leeds but inspired by Hong Kong. I was asked to create a unique Golden Aged comic book style menu that showed their cocktail offering in a fun way. Here are the results.
- FU Pins was a charity project I started after finding out my mum had a rare incurable cancer. I became angry and upset, I couldn’t do anything about the cancer she has, but I wanted to do something that could benefit others in the future. I wanted to raise money for charity while raising awareness of the many different types of cancer.
I designed and had made a number of middle finger pin badges. Each badge slightly different, each raising money for a different charity.
To date, I’ve helped raise over £1500 through 188 pin sales. You can get your own pin badge at fupins.co.uk
- Over the last decade I’ve helped bring many incredible fundraising projects to life and raised over £35k, and a lot of awareness for some great causes, in the process. Charity work and giving others a helping hand is something that’s pretty important to me - both personally and professionally. That’s why Creative Intervention will be donating a full day of design work, once a month, to help smaller companies or charities with their design needs. Whether this is a flyer design or some logo options. If you’re looking for help. Please get in touch.
- Hi, I’m Adam - aka Creative Intervention.
I’m a Leeds based freelance designer, helping companies put real heart into their brand and tell their stories.
With a whopping 18 years digital design experience under my belt, 10 of these in some brilliant agencies - I now work for myself, helping clients that need a creative leg-up.
No big agency. No complicated processes.
Just me and my ideas. Simple.
I’m passionate about designing for the greater good and taking on projects that aim to solve real problems.
It’s a great feeling to work with clients that are driven by making the world a little bit better. This same motivation drives me to design and create, and it makes the job a whole lot better when I know I’m crafting for a cause with integrity and good intentions.
All in all - creating brilliant work for thoughtful brands.
I’m also a father of two, owner of a three legged cat and avid moustache grower once a year.
- New statement earrings available soon! ✨