Latest #leeds Posts
- @leedsartgallery youth collective went on a trip with New Roots to @ysi_2019 Street Party for a lil DIY instrument making activity with the kids inspired by Tarek Atoui #ysi
- Thank you for having us tonight @dakotahotel_lds . We had a wonderful time hosting @salonprive_leeds first gin flight club. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves! We look forward to the next one 🍸🍸
- I’d heard rumours of Summer 🌙
Top #leeds Posts
- Now THIS is a proper burger!!! How quickly you think you can take down this monster?? 🍔🔥🍔
- Don't worry over small things!
Do you know the rule of 1 year?
If somethings bothers you but it’s some small thing that you won’t remember about in 1 year, you shouldn’t worry about it! ⚠️
Don’t waste time crying or getting stressed about some things (or people) that won’t matter in a year! It means they don’t matter now!
For examle, if you had a misunderstanding with a friend, you did something wrong at work, you broke your favourite cup or some guy said something uncool to you – shake it off and forget about it. 🤗 We’ve got too little time in this precious life to spend it worring about unimportant things! 😉
Will it matter to your in a year? Willi it change your life or yourself that much? 🤔
Follow @smileysociety for more positive content!