Latest #learnfilmmaking Posts
- Filmmaker @anapely | Work Work Work 🎥🎬
- Behind the Scenes with Industry Member @dagoodman13 Talented Gaffer, Key Grip, and Associate Producer! View, Hire, or Refer @dagoodman13 on IndustryJump.com 🎬| Take your film career to the next level!
- Testing double diffusion photography or ballet class?? You decide.
- On a recent filming for the fire academy of @fresnocitycollege respect goes out to the men and women who fight fires.
- Key Grip Kosuke “Shooting day 2/??? 🎥 We Love our Work 🎬 - Film jobs is a team work, many things look more dangerous than they really are...... 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 check the amazing stunts work on our end”
- Are these cows? Is that Godzilla in the horizon? Locations are key for the theme. Where have you been this weekend?
- @amberlv22 was great in the LIT shoot - was willing to take @vee_shi ‘s direction on board with gusto and delivered exactly what we wanted. She also was great helping us out on the Taken and Fight Club shoots, becoming part of the crew and taking some BTS shots too!
@niustudios (@danyalfryer & @vee_shi )
BTS by @kittyrider425
- My first time in Hawaii and I gotta say it’s so awe inspiring everywhere. Life is very short.. and it’s important to take the opportunities that come to you. 🙏
Photo 📸: @capturedbyankit ✌️ where would@you like to go ? Lemme know! 👇
- New studio/workspace is coming along nicely! I’m trying to go more minimalistic than I have in the past!
- Director of photography @kevinotterness *Top - BTS of JACKETMAN shot on the @canonusa C300 mk1..
*Bottom - Raw clip shot on @reddigitalcinema Epic Dragon...We had two overnight shoots with stunts that shot along Lake Michigan in Chicago.
The camera department was powered by @coreswx
- Just uploaded a neat little video about the power of sound in the film, ‘A Quiet Place. It’s worth a watch so jump onto our YouTube link on the bio.