Latest #lancasterpa Posts
- 💰 Let’s take some bets! 💰
If you think Little B will be arriving BEFORE my due date (Friday July 19th) tag a friend and comment down below with your favorite sweet snack.
If you think Little B will be arriving AFTER my due date (Friday July 19th) tag a friend and comment down below with your favorite salty snack. 🌻The group that wins will be entered to win a Sunflower Mini Session Giveaway!😝
- 😍 Which dress is your favorite? Let us know in the comments! |👗: @berta
- Hair loss is a chronic and common problem that can impact a person’s appearance and affect their self confidence. At CD Medical/Wellness Services in Harrisburg, we offer mesotherapy for hair loss, a non-surgical procedure that involves injecting the mesoderm of the scalp with nutrient-rich liquid. It’s a tailor-made treatment used for both male and female-pattern baldness that is virtually painless and can be done during your lunch break.
Call us to schedule a consultation: (717) 553-2474
- It’s a hot one out there today - and it’s only getting hotter! Make sure your house stays cool all summer long with some simple, helpful tips. Link in bio!☀️
- ✔️finish website
✔️practice. practice. practice.
✔️use a planner
✔️work on designing products
✔️sign up for one maker’s market
This year has been bonkers. I only set a few goals this year but have been blowing through them faster than I could have imagined. We are halfway through the year and I’m done with all the goals I set for myself. And I even have ONE MORE thing that I added to my list, but that’s a surprise and I’ll post about that soon. But seriously, who the fuck am I? Oh right, someone who is married to a Capricorn. #whoopsforgot #goalsongoalsongoals @randyhaldeman
- Love a rooftop bar with some really pretty sights ✨ #lancasterpa
Top #lancasterpa Posts
- Yes... you saw that right. This is a TINY HOUSE kitchen. 🏡♥️ What is your wish list for a tiny house kitchen?
- Not a bad view from the loft of the 28’ Rumspringa model.
This home is available to stay in at @tiny_estates.
Who wants to sleep in the first floor bedroom?