Latest #kindness Posts
- Surely this should be the motto for our green wedge lifestyle, right!? 🍃Kindness should be rule number 1 for humans interacting with themselves & others - spread kindness as thick as Nutella this weekend people 🍞🍫 #kindness
- Hello my beautiful friends! So excited to share happy news: I am grateful to say my daughter had her surgery today to treat her Crohn’s disease and that everything went extremely well! In fact, they removed some of her colon and were able to reconnect things internally and she will not need an ostomy bag which is what we were planning for. She also had a growth on her ovary that they were able to remove and they saved her ovary. She had two very talented surgeons working on her and I had full faith that she was in very good hands, but I was still nervous for her as to how things would work out. As usual the Universe had our backs (as Gabby Bernstein always says) and our hopes and wishes were honoured. Putting out lots of gratitude into the world gives us more things to be grateful for. And I would say - never stop having hope!! I want to thank all of my friends and family for all of their prayers I know everybody was praying hard and sending positive vibes and it’s your prayers 🙏 that helped us to have this wonderful ending! I am so grateful for everyone of you and for all of your support and good wishes - thank you everyone !! ♥️Have a wonderful weekend and I am going to heading home this evening finally, grab something to eat, have a relaxing bath and celebrate in my heart. 🤗😘🤗♥️ #toronto #intentionalliving #gratitude #kindness #crohnsdisease Repost: @higherconscioushabits @thehappylala @chri.lena @girlandthegulf @mimiikonn @sat_on_a_cloud_ @fiveminutejournal @natesnana0 @emariegonzales @crohnscolitisfoundation @carolsusnik
- Little young unexperienced me,
exploring surroundings without any stress what time it might be, where I have to be next or stare at screens all day.🌱
Just play time morning to evening outside with friends is what I care about.🌱
Getting exposed to new smells in the forest, on mountain tops, out on grass fields. Unknown scents awaken my curious nostrils.
I squeeze soil, the moist, pudding like dark substance and in the next second a slimy worm twists up my finger. Hello there!🐛
Then a wild tweeting commotion started between juicy green leaves high up a burly brown tree. Birds getting up and about their day.🐦🐣🐤
Im learning. My life is taking shape. Im united with this earth. Im gaining knowledge of what life is without knowing where it takes me.🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
As time goes by Im watching all of the above from far distance out of classrooms where adults are asking me questions letting me go on to next levels only if I pass that one test they created. Im boxed in without a choice. And the next minute adults are asking me the same question over and over again, "what do you want to be when you GROW UP?".
"I don't know." Is my standard answer. How could I know?
How can I know what I want to be when Im still exploring this abundance of beauty on this planet? My brain is only just developing, that fat mushy substance up there.🧠🧠🧠🧠 I learn to do a monotone job before I learn how to love or what love even is. Priorities mixed up high and low.
Now decades have past. I am still curious, still wondering what I want to be when I grow up. My eyes still wide open of joy when that worm comes out of the ground.🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛
Let us go outside and play again.
Leave our shells behind and do whatever we want for ourselves, being our true self.💪💪💪💪
I can decide on how to stimulate my curious mind.👀👀👀👀
Stress, anxiety, boredomness, anger, sadness, roll it in a ball and kick it far away. Because you are damn precious! Go out there and fail. Fail every day. Own it. Breath it. Love it.
'Now' is your life to live.
- ”Don’t seek to be happy; let everyone else chase after that rainbow. Seek to be kind, and you’ll find the rainbow follows you.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
#happiness #bekind #kindness #rainbow
Top #kindness Posts
- "If you are in need and you blatantly dismiss a kind gesture because it isn’t “kind enough”, consider that this may be an indicator of why you are in need in the first place." – #ZeroDean @zerodean.official