Latest #kindergartenactivities Posts
- What a great time of year for your baby and kindergartener to learn about COLOR! This year, take full advantage of egg dying fun with lessons in color names, primary colors, and let the kids discover how colors mix to make secondary colors! What cool egg dying tricks will you try this year? Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone!
#happyeaster2019 #easteregg #eggdecorating #springholidays #springbreak2019
- Loving these crocodiles (or are they alligators) from @masandpas Easy to make and all of the supplies can be found “in the bag”. If you don’t know what I mean by that, you can check out my recommended crafting supply list of items to keep in hand to make any post on this feed (at least the more recent additions). #inthebagkidscrafts #craftsforkids #kidscrafts #animalcrafts
- Have you gotten your set of Hungry Cutters? This cute set of 10 scissor magnets has been changing the way kids learn to cut with scissors. Whether just learning to use scissors or looking to make cutting more fun, Hungry Cutter scissors magnets are a must have for parents, teachers, and therapists working with kids!
- Our completed ‘stained glass’ Easter Eggs look beautiful in front of the soft glow of a salt lamp. The kids are just thrilled with how they turned out. I have a feeling we’ll be making many more of these.
This was such a beautiful activity for us to complete together so I’m using it as my contribution to #averyhyggeautumn by @the_harmony_tree_house and @natalietrusler 🍂
- Do butterflies remember being caterpillars?🧐🐛 Order your customized Magic Story Stones set or full ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’ set via Etsy shop (link in bio) or just drop me a message 💛
- Wishing you some great Easter time 💖
En vous souhaitant à tous une excellente période de Pâques 💖
#Repost @titoudou_ (@get_repost)
🇫🇷 Dans le kit de survie parental spécial Pâques en collaboration avec @linouspots , il n’y a pas que des lapins et des oeufs. Il y a aussi un panier, un arrosoir, une pierre, une cocotte et des poussins en chocolat ... pour jouer au memory, aux dominos illustrés, au loto illustré ou pour se raconter des histoires... 😍
En vente sur ma boutique Etsy.
🇬🇧 In the survival kit for parents, Easter edition illustrated by @linouspots , there are not only bunnies and eggs, but also a basket, a watering can, a stone, chocolate chicks... to play memory, illustrated dominoes, illustrated lottery or to tell stories... 😍
Available on my Etsy shop.
#etsygift #etsygiftideas #easteriscoming #ostern #paques #cocotteenchocolat #childrenillustrations #kidsillustration #jeux #jeuxdesociete #keepthemhappy #keepthembusy #preschooler #boardgame #toddleractivity #kindergartenactivities #maternelle #apprentissage #vocabulaire #langage #enfants #instakid #miseenscene #mignon #verycute #jemamuse #etsyshopowner #etsyswiss #linouspots
- The sweetest tiny toddlers and I read The Tale of Peter Rabbit today, followed by adorable storytelling and play. I love bringing sparks of creativity into our program, children are so original and seem naturally artistic, their expressions, voice tones and little stories always inspire my further planning. Sure thing, their play activated a new terrific idea! Planning already, haha! :)
Happy long weekend!🇨🇦 #fungrowingup #playtolearn #earlychildhoodeducation #earlychildhoodeducator #creativeplay
- Aren’t they the sweetest? 🥰
- The newest addition to the Y5-2nd hallway is this gorgeous (work in progress) mural! Local artist @treetownmurals came in and the kids got to assist her in creating different murals in the school hallways! Ours is a beautiful riverscape inspired by the Huron River that runs through Ann Arbor! Today we set up chairs and books so students could read in front of our new art!
- Easter bunny washi tape Easter wreath. Downloaded a simple bunny clip art and then apples colorful washi tape. For little ones, the tape can be applied more randomly with a great effect. Then glue on a cotton tale. The base of the wreath is a painted paper plate. You can glue on the bunnies...or poke 2 holes per rabbit, tape a small piece of pipe cleaner onto the rabbit’s back, place through the holes and twist. #easter #eastercrafts