Latest #kidatheart Posts
- Have you entered my Spring Giveaway yet?! The giveaway has been extended until March 31! SWIPE LEFT to check out my Spring Giveaway Rules and learn how you can enter to win a Family Night at Urban Air Trampoline Park!
- Bucklist: play piano at FAO Schwartz in NY ✅ 🎹😀 Looking for reinforcers for the toddlers I work with and found MY biggest reinforcer in the process. Getting to play the piano at FAO Schwartz will in fact increase the likelihood that I will engage in coming back to NY behavior in the future!😉 In order to work with kids you sometimes have to act like a kid!
#bcba #kidatheart #faoschwartz #havefun #bucketlist #grateful
- Be the silliness you are and don't dare to hold back 😂 #kidatheart
- Looking back, I think so much of what motivates me today still comes from what I experienced at this age. So much of what I strive for often comes from who I was as a kid. Makes me realize how important youth perspectives are and we shouldn’t underestimate them. #90s #kidatheart
- "Let your light shine out and let others find their way out of the darkness." .
Growing up, Friday nights were always pizza and movie nights in our house and that's pretty much stuck for me (healthier pizza these days). We would cozy up on the couch and just turn on the TV and end up finding a good movie on pretty much any channel, that usually had Robin Williams or Sandra Bullock in it. This past Friday I cozied up on the couch after a long week and scolled through the channels and had the option of a movie about drug dealing or another movie about people getting drunk and then getting knocked up. Call me a "church girl" or "goody two shoes" or whatever, but I actually don't enjoy dirty jokes or a crude movie. Call me lame, but I'll watch a cheesy family movie over "Shameless" or "Sex and the City" any day. Drugs and swearing and cheating scandals just isn't enjoyable to me. Am I the only one?! .
I like to think I'm a positive person, but I definitely can let the "darkness" get to me sometimes and lose sight of all the good that is right in front me. Let's start focusing on the "light" and seeing the good that IS still out there ❤️